NSDC, National Skill Development Corporation, nsdc courses, nsdc login, nsdc registration, nsdc certificate, nsdc jobs, nsdc certificate download, nsdc certificate value, nsdc courses in kerala,

NSDC National Skill Development Corporation

The National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) is a public-private partnership formed under India‚Äôs Ministry of Finance, with 51 percent equity held by private sector and the remaining 49 percent by the Government of India.  NSDC is managed by a Board of Directors with representatives from all parties and receives funding from the National Skills Development …

NSDC National Skill Development Corporation Read More »