A Resident of India needs an Aadhar to see the value in express affiliations government assist with work spaces given by the Government of India. The story goes identically evidence of address and character for an individual. Aadhar is a 12-digit uncommon undeniable assertion number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Precisely when a lone chooses for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-working environments, he/she can download and print the UIDAI Aadhar card by using the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhar number given by the UIDAI. Precisely when a number has been given, he/she can follow these different steps for Download Aadhar Card Online.
भारत के एक निवासी को भारत सरकार द्वारा दिए गए विशिष्ट संगठनों सरकारी सहायता कार्यस्थलों में मूल्य देखने के लिए आधार की आवश्यकता होती है। आधार किसी व्यक्ति के लिए पते और चरित्र का तुलनात्मक रूप से प्रमाण है। आधार भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण (यूआईडीएआई) द्वारा दिया गया एक 12-अंकीय असामान्य अचूक पुष्टिकरण संख्या है। जब कोई व्यक्ति आधार केंद्रों या बैंकों/कार्य के बाद के वातावरण में जाकर आधार कार्ड के लिए नामांकन करता है, तो वह यूआईडीएआई द्वारा दी गई नामांकन आईडी, वर्चुअल आईडी या आधार संख्या का उपयोग करके यूआईडीएआई आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड और प्रिंट कर सकता है। जब कोई नंबर दिया गया हो, तो वह यूआईडीएआई डाउनलोड के लिए इन विभिन्न चरणों का पालन कर सकता है।
Also Read: DigiSeva
- 1 Download Aadhaar by Number:
- 2 Download e-Aadhar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
- 3 e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
- 4 Aadhar Card Online Download by Name and Date of Birth:
- 5 Download e-Aadhar from DigiLocker Account:
- 6 Download Online Masked Aadhar Card:
- 7 Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
- 8 How to Take e-Aadhar Card Print later Online Download?
- 9 FAQs on Aadhar Card:
- 9.0.1 Would Aadhaar be able to download whether or not my phhone number was not picked with UIDAI?
- 9.0.2 What is a Masked Aadhar Card?
- 9.0.3 Could I have the decision to download my e-Aadhaar using Enrolment ID and Virtual ID?
- 9.0.4 What is the official website page of UIDAI to download online based Aadhar Card?
Download Aadhaar by Number:
To download and print an e-Aadhaar card on the web, as such you genuinely need to follow the suggested progress:
- Visit the Aadhar official site https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Download Aadhar’ elective from My Aadhaar decision or visit the alliance https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhar” elective under the “I Have” locale
- Before long, enter the 12-digit Aadhar Number. Snap-on ‘I really need a covered Aadhaar’ elective so to download Masked Aadhar.
- Enter the Captcha Verification Code and Click the “Send OTP” choice to get the one-time secret word on your picked telephone number
- Thus, enter the OTP got on your advantageous number.
- Complete the chart and snap “Affirm And Download” to download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar.
Download e-Aadhar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
Downloading the Aadhar number through the Virtual ID is the farthest down the line improvement to UIDAI’s entrance for Aadhaar download. Follow the implied adventures for Aadhar card free download using the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s online area
- Click “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the VID elective from the “I Have” region.
- Enter your virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code
- At this point click “Send OTP” to convey OTP
- On the other hand, you can use the TOTP part to truly investigate your arrangements
- e-Aadhaar will download to your plan
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhar card secret key.
- Enter the 8 digits secret key to open the PDF report – basic four letters of your name in Quite some time and “Year of Birth”
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
In case you don’t have your Aaadhar card yet or have neglected to survey your Aadhaar number, you can even at this point download the engaged Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given steps under for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click the “Download Aadhaar” decision
- You will redirect to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date regard.
- Enter your total name, pin code, picture manual human test code
- Click “Referencing OTP” to make an OTP
- Press the “Affirm” button.
- You will get the OTP on your picked adaptable number
- Enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” elective
- At this point, you can download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar Card.
Aadhar Card Online Download by Name and Date of Birth:
If you don’t remember your Aadhar number or EID, you can regardless download an e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these strategies for Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your total name and either your enrolled email ID or phone number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your chosen helpful number and snap on the “Demand OTP” button
- A message will appear on the screen teaching the Aadhaar number is shipped off your enrolled versatile number
- Getting your Aadhar enrolment number on your comfort, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the power UIDAI site
- Click “I have Aadhar” elective
- In this manner enter Aadhar enrolment number, complete name, pin code, picture manual human test
- Click “Referencing OTP”
- An OTP will convey your phone number. Enter this OTP and snap “Download Aadhaar” to download Aadhaar.
Download e-Aadhar from DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has assisted the UIDAI to make it open to the cardholders on associating the DigiLocker account with Aadhar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, assembling, sharing, and checking of records and enunciations in a modernized improvement which enables the select enlisted relationship to give electronic or e-copies into ‘cutting edge extra rooms’ controlled to occupants. Follow under implied steps to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Sign in to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on “Sign In” secure and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Check’ to get ‘OTP’
- Thusly enter the OTP got on your adaptable number
- Click ‘Really look at OTP’
- ‘Surrendered Document’ page shows. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ using ‘Save’ picture
Download Online Masked Aadhar Card:
A covered Aadhaar card resembles a standard Aadhaar card. The singular detachment between the two combinations is that your Aadhaar number is fairly covered up and basically the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are recognizable. It highlighted shielding your Aadhaar number from uncovering to others. Your covered Aadhaar card is also basic as your standard e-Aadhaar. So follow the means implied under to download reestablished Aadhar card in the covered game-plan:
- Click on the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number in the “Enter your own nuances” area
- Select “Stowed away Aadhaar” in the “Select your penchant” portion and enter various nuances, for instance, your Aadhaar number, complete name, pin code and security code.
- Click on “Referencing OTP” to send OTP to the flexible number chose with UIDAI
- So click on “I Agree” to propose to consent to UIDAI for attestation using your own nuances
- Click on “Certify” to send OTP to your enrolled adaptable number
- In this manner enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download the mysterious Aadhaar card.
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
Without the enlisted phone number, you can’t get your Aadhaar on the web. You can follow the insinuated steps to get Aadhar without phone numbers.
- Visit the nearest Aadhaar center with your Aadhaar number
- Give the required bio-metric nuances attestation like thumb check, retina assessment, etc
- In addition, pass on other individual assertion like a PAN and character card
- Subsequently individual-centered at the center will give a printout of the Aadhaar. A regular paper improvement will charge Rs 50, while the PVC change will cost Rs 100.
How to Take e-Aadhar Card Print later Online Download?
You ought to enter the 8-digit secret enunciation to open your e-Aadhar letter. In like manner mysterious key incorporates the secret four letters of your name and the hour of your first inclusion in the world. Later you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf plan from UIDAI’s site page, you can print your Aadhaar card on the web. Thusly workplace to check the status and Aadhaar card download is open on the web.
FAQs on Aadhar Card:
Would Aadhaar be able to download whether or not my phhone number was not picked with UIDAI?
No, your Aadhaar can’t download expecting your phone number doesn’t enlist with UIDAI.
What is a Masked Aadhar Card?
This is the latest decision for the occupants to cover their Aadhar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the central 8 digits expect with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and basically show the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.
Also Read: JharSewa
Could I have the decision to download my e-Aadhaar using Enrolment ID and Virtual ID?
If you have neglected to audit your Aadhaar number, you can download your e-Aadhaar using Enrolment ID and Virtual ID.
What is the official website page of UIDAI to download online based Aadhar Card?
For Aadhaar pdf download, you can visit the official website of UIDAI for instance https://uidai.gov.in