A citizen of India needs an Aadhaar to enjoy certain government welfare facilities provided by the govt of India. The document acts as a symbol of address and identity for a private. Aadhaar may be a 12-digit unique number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Once a private enrol for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centres or Banks/Post-offices, he/she can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar by using the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number provided by the UIDAI. Once variety is issued, he/she can follow these different steps for Aadhar card download.
Also Read: UP Scholarship
Aaadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number
If you would like to download and print e-Aadhaar card online, you would like to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Aadhar official website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ option from My Aadhaar option or visit the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhaar” option under “I Have” section
- Now, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number. Click on ‘I need a masked Aadhaar’ option if you would like to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter Captcha Verification Code and click on “Send OTP” choice to get the just one occasion password on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number
- Complete the survey and click on “Verify And Download” to download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
Downloading Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is that the latest addition to UIDAI’s portal for Aadhaar download. Follow the below-mentioned steps for Aadhaar card free download using the virtual ID online:
- Visit UIDAI’s online portal
- Click “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the VID option from the “I Have” section
- Enter your virtual ID, full name, pin code and security code
- Now click “Send OTP” to get OTP
- Alternatively, you’ll use the TOTP feature to authenticate your request
- e-Aadhaar is going to be downloaded to your system
- you’ll access it by entering the Aadhar card password.
- Enter the 8 digit password to open the PDF file – first four letters of your name in CAPITALS and “Year of Birth”
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
In case you’ve got not got your Aaadhar card yet or have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you’ll still download updated Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given steps below for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click “Download Aadhaar” option
- you’ll be redirected to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date values
- Enter your full name, pin code, image captcha code
- Click “Request OTP” to get an OTP
- Press “Confirm” Button.
- you’ll receive the OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP & click on the “Download Aadhaar” option
- Now you’ll download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar Card.
Steps for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
In case you are doing not remember your Aadhaar number or EID, you’ll still download e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these steps for Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your full name and either your registered e-mail ID or mobile number and therefore the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on on the “Verify OTP” button
- A message will appear on the screen informing the Aadhaar number is shipped to your registered mobile number
- Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the official UIDAI website
- Click “I have Aadhaar” option
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, full name, pin code, image captcha
- Click “Request OTP”
- An OTP is going to be sent to your mobile number. Enter this OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” to download Aadhaar
Also Read: PFMS
FAQs on Downloading Aadhaar Card:
Q. Can Aadhaar download albeit my mobile number isn’t registered with UIDAI?
Ans: No, your Aadhaar can’t download if your mobile number isn’t registered with UIDAI.
Q. What’s a Masked Aadhaar Card?
Ans: This often the newest option for the citizens to mask their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar during which the primary 8 digits replaced with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and only shows the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.
Q. Am I able to download my e-Aadhaar using Enrolment ID and Virtual ID?
Ans: Just in case you’ve got forgotten your Aadhaar number, you’ll download your e-Aadhaar using Enrolment ID and Virtual ID.
Q. What’s the official website of UIDAI to download Aadhaar Card?
Ans: For Aadhaar pdf download, you’ll visit the official website of UIDAI i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/
Q. Is Umang App compatible with both IOS and Android devices for downloading Aadhaar Cards?
Ans: Yes, Umang APP is compatible with both IOS and Android devices for downloading Aadhaar Cards.
Q. Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar considered an equivalent thing?
Ans: Yes, Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are equally valid. Aadhaar Card shipped to the applicants through the post from UIDAI whereas e-Aadhaar applicants need to download it through UIDAI’s website.
Q. What’s the validity of my downloaded Aadhaar Card?
Ans: Once UID download (Aadhaar Card) completed, it’s valid for the whole life.
Q. How am I able to print my E-Aadhar Card after downloading it?
Ans: You’ll print your Aadhaar Card after downloading it by entering the 8-digit password.
Q. What’s “Order Aadhaar Reprint” Service?
Ans: UIDAI has launched a replacement service “Order Aadhaar Reprint” for the citizens just in case their Aadhaar card is misplaced or lost w.e.f 01-12-2018. and may reprint the Aadhaar letter by paying the nominal charges. This service is additionally available for the applicants who haven’t registered their mobile numbers via Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile number.
Q. What are the fees to be purchased “Order Aadhaar Reprint”?
Ans: An applicant has got to pay a charge of Rs. 50/- (inclusive of GST and speed post charges) for “Order Aadhaar Reprint”.
Q. How can residents raise the request for “Order Aadhaar Reprint”?
Ans: The request for “Order Aadhaar Reprint” often done through the official website of UIDAI either via Aadhaar Number (UID) or Verification number (VID). So this service is out there for both with registered mobile number (where OTP/TOTP are going to sent on the registered mobile number) and non-registered or alternate mobile number (where OTP going to send on non-registered or alternate mobile number).
Q. The way to Raise an invitation employing a Registered Mobile Number?
Ans: The request often raised using Registered Mobile Number by either entering the 16-digit VID or 12-digit UID on the official website of UIDAI. An OTP is going to send on the registered mobile number upon clicking ‘Request OTP’ and therefore the details of Aadhaar will appear on the screen.
Q. Can we have the choice to boost an Order Aadhaar Reprint request on a special address?
Ans: Yes, there’s a choice to raise an Order Aadhaar Reprint request on a special address by updating the Aadhaar details of the new address. So applicants do that by either visiting the closest enrolment centre or update it online via SSUP portal.
Q. What percentage days will it fancy receive “Order Aadhaar Reprint” after creating a successful request?
Ans: An applicant can receive “Order Aadhaar Reprint” within 5 working days (excluding the date of request).
Q. From where do I download them-Aadhaar App?
Ans: The m-Aadhaar app often downloaded from Google Playstore.
Q. Am I able to get my Aadhaar letter downloaded online after updating?
Ans: Yes, once your request for an update approved, therefore you’ll download your Aadhaar letter online by clicking ‘Download Aadhaar’ on the official website of UIDAI.
Q. Does the web downloaded Aadhaar letter has an equivalent validity as that of original?
Ans: Yes, the web downloaded Aadhaar (e-Aadhaar) letter has an equivalent validity as that of the first.
Q. What supporting software needed to open e-Aadhaar?
Ans: The supporting software needed to open e-Aadhar is ‘Adobe Reader’.
Q. How am I able to download an Aadhar card with face authentication?
Ans: Aadhar download by face authentication may be a very simple process. you would like to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI or directly at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- So now, enter your 12- digit Aadhaar number
- Enter the captcha verification code from the given box
- So click on “Face Auth” for Aadhaar download by face authentication
- Your web camera will start to detect your face
- So now the captured image is going to be verified with the image within the UIDAI’s database
- Once authenticated, you would like to require the survey
- So click on “Verify and Download”
- Now you’ll be ready to download your electronic copy of Aadhar
Q. Is e-Aadhaar equally valid sort of a physical copy of Aadhaar?
Ans. Yes, e-Aadhaar is equally valid as a physical copy of Aadhaar.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide.