Aahar Jharkhand is one such portal that has been issued by the Jharkhand State Government. Through which all the citizens of the state can see all the information related to the ration card online and can also get the ration card made online. A ration card is a very important document that is useful for every poor. So It is mandatory to have a Jharkhand ration card to take advantage of various schemes made by the Jharkhand government. Therefore Jharkhand Ration Card is now online
आहार झारखंड एक ऐसा पोर्टल है जिसे झारखंड राज्य सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया है। जिसके माध्यम से राज्य के सभी नागरिक राशन कार्ड से संबंधित सभी जानकारी ऑनलाइन देख सकते हैं और राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन भी बनवा सकते हैं। राशन कार्ड एक बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज है जो हर गरीब के लिए उपयोगी है। झारखंड सरकार द्वारा बनाई गई विभिन्न योजनाओं का लाभ लेने के लिए झारखंड राशन कार्ड होना अनिवार्य है। झारखंड राशन कार्ड अब ऑनलाइन है
Benefits of making Aahar Jharkhand website ration card
- You can apply for a ration card online through this website
- By making a ration card, food items are provided by the government at a low price.
- With the help of the Aahar Jharkhand website, you can also check the online ration card list, find out ration details, also check ration card status online.
- A ration card can also be used as an identity card.
- You can also take advantage of the facility of schemes made by the government with the help of a ration card.
- A ration card is also necessary to get an electricity connection.
- A ration card is also necessary for a driving license.
- People can get many types of facilities through the Aahar Jharkhand website.
Documents required for making Aahar Jharkhand ration card
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- light or water bill
- bank account passbook
- Passport size photographs of family members’
- identity card
Also Read:- PAN Download
Types of Jharkhand Ration Card
- APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card is issued for the people of the state who are living above the poverty line. They have been kept in the APL category. People of Jharkhand can apply online for this ration card. No income has been prescribed for this ration card.
- BPL Ration Card – BPL Ration Card is issued for the people of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of the families falling below the poverty line should be less than Rs. 10000.
- AAY Ration Card – This ration is issued by the government for those people who are living in extreme poverty and have no fixed income or no income, they can apply for this ration card. ,
Jharkhand ration card usage
- Its use is helpful in providing food grains and kerosene etc. at subsidized rates by the government at subsidized rates under the National Food Security Act.
- Ration card is also used by the family as an important identity proof.
- With the help of this, they can issue other documents like domicile, application for a pension, Ayushman card, driving license and PAN card, etc.
- You can use a ration card to get a driving license.
- If those who want to take electricity connection can take it through ration card.
- A ration card is an official document issued by the state to the residents of its citizens.
- These ration cards are issued based on the income of the people.
Jharkhand ration card form
A ration card is issued by the food department of the state. If you have not got the ration card made yet or you want to renew your old ration card then you can apply online by visiting the official website of the e-district of Jharkhand. So And the ration can be used for many purposes. Therefore BPL and APL, Antyodaya category people will be included in the application. Therefore department has taken initiative in the direction of making cards after checking the applicants by the DSOs of all the districts. So There Now Today we will tell you through this article how you can apply online for Jharkhand Ration Card 2022.
राज्य के खाद्य विभाग द्वारा राशन कार्ड जारी किया जाता है। अगर आपने अभी तक राशन कार्ड नहीं बनवाया है या आप अपने पुराने राशन कार्ड का नवीनीकरण कराना चाहते हैं तो आप झारखंड के ई-जिले की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। और राशन का उपयोग कई उद्देश्यों के लिए किया जा सकता है। आवेदन में बीपीएल और एपीएल, अंत्योदय श्रेणी के लोगों को शामिल किया जाएगा। विभाग ने सभी जिलों के डीएसओ द्वारा आवेदकों की जांच कर कार्ड बनाने की दिशा में पहल की है। आज हम आपको इस लेख के माध्यम से बताएंगे कि आप झारखंड राशन कार्ड 2022 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे कर सकते हैं।
Also Read:- Digiseva
Jharkhand ration card requirement
A ration card is a very essential document. Jharkhand ration card is also required to take advantage of many types of government schemes. So The Jharkhand government has divided the ration card into three parts, which are the APL ration card, BPL ration card, and Antyodaya ration card. Therefore Here APL ration card is provided to those people who are living above the poverty line. BPL ration card is issued for those people who are living below the poverty line. After this Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card is provided to those people who come very below the poverty line i.e. who are very poor. These are the people who do not even have any stable source of income.
राशन कार्ड एक बहुत ही आवश्यक दस्तावेज है। कई प्रकार की सरकारी योजनाओं का लाभ लेने के लिए झारखंड राशन कार्ड की भी आवश्यकता होती है। झारखंड सरकार ने राशन कार्ड को तीन भागों में बांटा है, जो एपीएल राशन कार्ड, बीपीएल राशन कार्ड और अंत्योदय राशन कार्ड हैं। यहां उन लोगों को एपीएल राशन कार्ड प्रदान किया जाता है जो गरीबी रेखा से ऊपर जीवन यापन कर रहे हैं। बीपीएल राशन कार्ड उन लोगों के लिए जारी किया जाता है जो गरीबी रेखा से नीचे जीवन यापन कर रहे हैं। इसके बाद आधार झारखंड राशन कार्ड उन लोगों को प्रदान किया जाता है जो गरीबी रेखा से बहुत नीचे आते हैं यानी जो बहुत गरीब हैं। ये वे लोग हैं जिनके पास आय का कोई स्थिर स्रोत भी नहीं है।
Create login ID on Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card
- To create a login ID in the Aahar Jharkhand website, first of all, go to the official website aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will get an option called Single Window. Click on that option.
- Now after this you have to go to the signup option and click on the new registration option.
- Now you have to enter some of your information like phone number, email id, name, etc.
- At last, you have to click on submit option as shown in the photo below.
Aahar Jharkhand ration card login id process
- To log in to Aahar Jharkhand ID, first, you have to go to the official website of Aahar Jharkhand aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage, you will see the option of a single window, now click on that option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, on that new page the login option will come, now you will have to click on that login option.
- Enter here the username and password of the ID that you entered while creating the login ID.
- After doing all, now the captcha code will appear in front of you, enter that captcha code and click on the login option.
- Now similarly you can process ID login.
Aahar Jharkhand Registration Process
- For Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card Registration, first, you have to go to the official website aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, you will get the option of online service, now you have to click on that option.
- Now that, you have to click on the option to apply online.
- Now after this you have to click on the option of registering to apply for a ration card.
- you will be asked some of your information such as date of birth, name, panchayat, phone number, etc. Read it carefully and fill it.
- Now upload all the documents related to the requested ration card.
- Finally, click on the Register option.
- With this, your diet Jharkhand registration form will be filled out.
Check Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card Status
- To check Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card Status, first, you have to go to the official website aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
- after this, on the homepage, click on the option of online service.
- Now an option to check application status will come in front of you, click on it.
- Now a new page will open in which you will be asked for some information such as ration card number, captcha, etc. Fill it carefully.
- Now click on the check status option. Now all the information will be revealed in front of you.
- In this way, you can check Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card Status.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
Who are eligible for Ration Card in Jharkhand?
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Ration Card 2022
A person who is above 60 years and does not take any kind of pension can apply. So if a person has any disability then he can also apply. So those who have HIV, cancer, leprosy, or any other disease and unemployed people can also apply for ration cards.
Who is not eligible for Ration Card in Jharkhand?
Those who are suffering from any disability criteria must be 40 percent or above, the members of the primitive tribe are not allowed to apply for the ration card. Therefore People who are suffering from HIV, Cancer, Leprosy, or any other incurable disease, or are not employed anywhere are eligible for RC.
How many types of ration cards are there?
There are different types of ration cards under NFSA:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) This type of ration card is given to the poor families identified by the state governments.
- Priority Household (PHH)
- Below Poverty Line (BPL)
- Above Poverty Line (APL)
- Annapurna Yojana (AY)
- Related Articles.
What are the colors of the Ration cards?
The government has recognized four types of ration cards. They are identified by four different colors. So These include blue, pink, white, and yellow ration cards.
How many families have ration cards in India?
At present, around 23 crore ration cards have been issued to Indian households covering around 80 crore beneficiaries. So As per the existing norms, each ration card is linked to a particular FPS in the locality where the family resides.
Who are eligible for Ration Card in India?
Any person who is a genuine citizen of India can apply for Ration Card. Minors i.e. children below the age of 18 years are included in the card of their parents. However, a person above 18 years of age can apply for a separate ration card.