Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) dispatched a coordinated and patched-up Web BSNL Selfcare Portal – https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in/ – for dealing with all BSNL administrations under one stage. By enrolling in BSNL Selfcare Portal, a client can deal with his current BSNL Broadband, Fiber To The Home (FTTH), Landline, and Mobile associations.
BSNL Selfcare Portal gives an online client care administration for all BSNL Services. This entrance permits clients to submit demands for new administrations, extra offices, and to hold up the BSNL grievance online about broadband, landline, and FTTH (Bharat Fiber). The significant goal of the Web Selfcare Portal is the online conveyance of all client demands without visiting BSNL Customer Care or BSNL Office.
- 1 BSNL Selfcare Portal Facilities:
- 2 BSNL Selfcare Portal Registration:
- 3 Adding Accounts to BSNL Selfcare Portal:
- 4 Adding BSNL Landline/Broadband/FTTH Account:
- 5 Adding BSNL Prepaid/Postpaid Mobile Number:
- 6 BSNL Customer Account Addition:
- 7 FAQs on BSNL Selfcare:
- 7.0.1 Who can Register Selfcare Portal?
- 7.0.2 What amount of time will it require for the initiation of an online self-care account?
- 7.0.3 Are there any charges to get to this online assistance?
- 7.0.4 Is this Portal separate for all zones in India?
- 7.0.5 How might I get my BSNL client ID?
- 7.0.6 How might I change my BSNL Selfcare entrance?
- 7.0.7 How might I enlist for BSNL Selfcare?
- 7.0.8 What is BSNL administration ID?
- 7.0.9 How might I change my BSNL FTTH username and secret key?
- 7.0.10 What is my administration ID?
- 7.0.11 What is the BSNL modem?
- 7.0.12 How might I check my BSNL FTTH application status?
- 7.0.13 How might I sign in to BSNL FTTH?
- 7.0.14 How might I utilize the BSNL application?
BSNL Selfcare Portal Facilities:
Coming up next are the significant offices offered through BSNL Selfcare Portal.
- New Services Registration
- Wings Service Booking
- Track New Service Request
- Genuinely take a look at BSNL Broadband/FTTH utilization
- Know your BSNL broadband client id
- Change Broadband Password
- Email Id updation
- Hotel BSNL protest on the web
- Download BSNL copy bill
- Cover Your BSNL Bill Online
- Change BSNL broadband/FTTH plan on the web
- Change BSNL Landline plan on the web
- Check charge installment history
- Status of a help demand
- Rented circuit cost Estimation
- To partake in this load of offices client enlistments are needed in BSNL Sefcare Portal.
Also Read: UTI PSA
BSNL Selfcare Portal Registration:
The client enlistment measure is extremely basic. Visit https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in. Snap-on ‘Join’ (Your Registration page will open with three stages.)
- User needs to enter Name, Email id, Confirm email id, Mobile Number, Captcha, Telecom circle and snap on “Next” button.
- After tapping on “Next”. A four-digit OTP is shipped off the versatile number entered during join (Step-1). Enter the OTP got in the OTP field. In case OTP isn’t gotten, click on Resend OTP. Snap-on Next and move to Step-3.
- Set Password – Provide a solid secret key according to the secret key strategy (that is, the secret key ought to be at least eight characters and ought to contain alphanumeric characters). Then, at that point, enter the secret word in the Confirm Password field. Guarantee that the secret word entered matches the secret key entered in the Password field.
Snap Submit. A confirmation connect is shipped off the client’s email id. After fruitful confirmation of email id, the client can sign on to the BSNL Selfcare Portal through that email id and secret phrase set by the client at the hour of sign up.
Adding Accounts to BSNL Selfcare Portal:
After enlistment, a client can add existing BSNL Wireline and Wireless records in the Selfcare Portal.
After login, select My Accounts and afterward click on ‘Add Customer Account’.
Adding BSNL Landline/Broadband/FTTH Account:
On the off chance that a client is having a fixed-line association i.e., Landline/Broadband/FTTH (Fiber Broadband), then, at that point select association as ‘Wireline Service’.
- Select client classification, state, charging account number, and Service ID and snap-on the straightaway, and complete the system to Step-2.
- So in Step-2, Confirm the portable number by entering the 10 digits of the versatile number which was related to the fixed-line administration.
- An OTP will be shipped off that number and it must enter to finish the cycle.
Adding BSNL Prepaid/Postpaid Mobile Number:
On the off chance that a client is having a BSNL Mobile association i.e., Prepaid/Postpaid, then, at that point select association as ‘Remote Service’.
- Select Sub association (Prepaid/Postpaid), Select Circle, Name, and Mobile Number snap-on the straightaway, and complete the interaction up to Step-2.
- An OTP will ship off the mobile number which should enter in the entry to finish the cycle.
On the initial step, you need to enroll on the BSNL Selfcare entry, and as an enlisted client, you can check BSNL broadband/Bharat Fiber information utilization and landline client subtleties as of date.
BSNL Customer Account Addition:
When the entrance enlistment is finished, we can sign into the entry and add our phone accounts there. In this progression, we need more subtleties of the phone number that should be added. During this interaction, it will request a phone number, Customer ID, Account Number, and an OTP will be shipped off the enrolled portable number to finish the enlistment.
These subtleties will be accessible on your phone bill and ensure you have the most recent one preceding procedure.
- Go to Manage Accounts where you can add your landline or Mobile numbers to your enrolled account. Select Landline and snap-on Add Customer Account for the landline account option.
- Presently another structure will open to enter the Customer ID, Account Number, Telephone number. Cautiously enter the subtleties from the landline Bill. Snap Next to proceed.
- The enrolled portable number will be shown for your ID in the covered arrangement. The affirmation OTP will be shipped off this versatile number that you need to go into the following window. We can’t change this versatile number here. Snap Next after affirming the versatile number.
- An OTP will ship off the given versatile number that we need to enter to finish the enrollment.
- The upgraded self-care entry will be the consolidated spot of all your BSNL accounts. You can view and take care of your bills, discover the utilization data, plan change, objection enlistment, and a lot more things.
- This will give more opportunity and effortlessness to the clients in this advanced world. The reliance on manual applications and client care visits can be significantly decreased on the off chance that we utilize our consideration gateway.
FAQs on BSNL Selfcare:
Who can Register Selfcare Portal?
Just the dynamic supporters of BSNL administrations (BSNL FTTH, Broadband, Landline, Prepaid Mobile, Postpaid Mobile) can enlist at the Selfcare entrance.
What amount of time will it require for the initiation of an online self-care account?
After enlistment, Your BSNL client care entry record will initiate right away.
Are there any charges to get to this online assistance?
This Selfcare application is totally a free help for every single dynamic client. Likewise, there are no secret expenses in any mode.
Is this Portal separate for all zones in India?
Already there are four kinds of BSNL client care gateways to get to the online administrations. All are diverse for each zone. As of now, those all moved to one redesigned Selfcare gateway.
How might I get my BSNL client ID?
You should simply get your telephone and dial 180003451500. That is the BSNL client care number for Landline and Broadband related issues. Consider them and tell your Landline number and request your broadband Username. They will genuinely take a look at your profile on the CRM framework and will tell you your client id inside a couple of moments.
How might I change my BSNL Selfcare entrance?
- Visit the authority BSNl Self Care entryway.
- Sign in utilizing your qualifications and manual human test confirmation.
- On the following page, click on ‘Charging Account Number’
- Pick ‘Change Services’ from the alternatives on the left.
- Snap on ‘Change Tariff Plan.’
How might I enlist for BSNL Selfcare?
Go to Manage Accounts where you can add your landline or portable numbers to your enlisted account. Select Landline and snap-on Add Customer Account for the landline account option. Presently another structure will open to enter the Customer ID, Account Number, Telephone number.
What is BSNL administration ID?
Administration ID is the landline number related the broadband help. Notwithstanding, as far as I might be concerned, the entry didn’t acknowledge the landline number as Service ID, except if I entered the STD Code and Landline number isolated with a dash (“- “). For eg. XXXX-XXXXXXX.
How might I change my BSNL FTTH username and secret key?
- Check the switch login page VPN on the back/lower part of your switch. eg:- 192.168.0.1 (Netgear Router)
- Sign in to the VPN in your program.
- An exchange will come up requesting a username and secret key. Username: Admin Password: administrator.
- The switch login page will open.
- Quest for security settings and change your secret phrase from that point.
Also Read: HDFC CC Login
What is my administration ID?
A help ID is a character that can be utilized by an application or administration. They would then be able to give the help ID admittance to just the administrations the application requires, and afterward utilize the assistance ID’s API key from the application to validate as the help ID.
What is the BSNL modem?
BSNL Modem is a standout amongst other WiFi gadget plans for its clients. For various advances of association, different kinds of modems might acknowledge, BSNL Modem (DSL and Bharat Fiber WiFi CPE) intended for ADSL administrations and VDSL WiFi CPE for VDSL innovation.
How might I check my BSNL FTTH application status?
Simply apply Bharat Optical Fiber online in 1 moment. Fill in your First and Last Name, 10 digits portable number, Valid Email ID, STD Code, and Mobile number. Note down the Registration Request showed on the screen after Submit, to know the status whenever.
How might I sign in to BSNL FTTH?
- Go to BSNL Portal.
- Join utilizing BSNL login, Facebook, or google mail ids.
- Login to oneself consideration page and add your FTTH, utilizing your Telephone number and Account number (It will be accessible in Telephone bills).
- After the fruitful expansion of FTTH number.
How might I utilize the BSNL application?
Open the My BSNL App on your Android/iOS and Windows gadget. After the update, the catch “Use” will show up in the App. Presently Tap on “Use” to get the utilization outline of our association. In the following window, it will show the choice for Landline, Broadband, GSM/CDMA mobile associations.