Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023-24:- Emergencies in medicine can be very expensive and unpredictably occur. However, the majority of people struggle to pay for their medications. In response to the existing circumstances, the Rajasthani government introduced the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana in an effort to offer economically disadvantaged communities access to reasonably priced health insurance and treatment programs.
Also Read:- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2
What is Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023-24
Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023-24:- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot unveiled the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana at the state budget session in 2021.Through the execution of the program, the government hopes to offer health insurance coverage to the socioeconomically disadvantaged segments of society. Under the program, over 1576 medical procedures and associated fees are covered. minimal amount of Rs. Eligible people can obtain coverage up to Rs. 5 lakh and receive medical care in government and related hospitals by paying a fee of Rs. 870.
Highlights of Chiranjeevi Yojana
The below table shows the highlights of Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan:
|Mr Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister, Rajasthan
|Sum Insured Amount
|Up to INR 500K
|all government hospitals and some private hospitals
Objective of Chiranjeevi Yojana
Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023-24:- The following are a few of the goals of the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme:
- Provide households in SECC, BPL, and NFS enhanced health insurance coverage.
- The program now includes contractors and small farmers.
- Families that are not qualified for coverage can nonetheless sign up for the program for an annual fee of Rs. 850.
- Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme members can also obtain coverage through this scheme.
- The program pays for COVID-19 treatment costs, hemodialysis fees, and serious diseases.
Features of Chiranjeevi Yojana
Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023-24:-The Rajasthani government launched the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana to offer health insurance of Rs. 10 lakhs to various social groups that might not be financially independent. This plan covers more than 1,576 medical procedures and perks. Members with insurance can also visit any government or private hospital. This plan has an annual premium of just Rs. 850, or around Rs. 70.8 per month.
How does the Chiranjeevi Yojana work?
A helpful health insurance program called the Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana offers financially underprivileged people in society hospitalization or medical care. They are not need to pay anything in order to undergo the therapy. With the help of this government program, they may ensure their family’s financial stability in the event of a medical emergency.
Also Read:- Ysr Jala Kala Scheme
Things to consider when applying for the Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana
- The Rajasthani government introduced this health plan to cover those with large insurance payments. Here are a few things to think about while applying to the program.
- You will receive health coverage up to INR 10 Lakh with this service.
- There is accidental coverage of up to 5 lakh rupees available.
- Families just need to pay INR 850 to apply for this program.
- The fundamental qualifying conditions for applicants of the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Yojana are as follows.
- One needs to be a permanent resident of Rajasthan in order to be eligible for the Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana.
- The only people who qualify for this health insurance scheme are those who are classified as BPL (Below Poverty Line).
- Contractual and marginal farmers, households on the COVID-19 ex-gratia list, Jan Aadhaar card holders, and National Food Security Act card holders are among the eligible applicants for this scheme.
- Applicants must also provide the required paperwork for the Chiranjeevi Yojana, which consists of an Aadhaar card, proof of address and income, passport-size photos, a ration card, a BPL certificate, and their phone number.
Also Read:- Mukhyamantri Digital Seva
Chiranjeevi Yojana2023-24:- Here are the benefits of the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana.
- High sum insured: For an annual fee of Rs. 850 per household, beneficiaries can obtain health insurance worth Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Coverage for medical costs before and after hospitalization: This program also pays for medical costs before and after hospitalization. The coverage lasts for fifteen days following release and five days prior to hospitalization.
- Receive care at any hospital: Recipients are able to receive care at both public and private medical facilities.
- Cashless facilities: Hospitals provide cashless medical care.
- Wide range of medical procedures covered by the insurance: This policy covers the majority of medical procedures.
Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023-24 : Required documents
To register for the benefits of the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Yojana, you will require the following papers.
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Bank statement
- BPL certificate
- Ration card
- Passport-size photograph
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
What is the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration Process?
The following are some of the scheme’s key characteristics:
- Families with incomes below the poverty level can access the plan through the National Food Security Act (NFSA) and the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC).
- Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi nominees By signing up for the policy, Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana can also get advantages.
- Under the scheme, small and marginal farmers as well as wage workers and daily laborers are eligible for free coverage.
- A family can obtain coverage even if they don’t meet the qualifying requirements by paying the INR 850 yearly fee.
- The policy provides coverage for COVID-19 therapy and hemodialysis in addition to other medical services to help those who are not well off financially.
Eligibility for Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023-24 – Apply Online
Eligible individuals can register for the Chiranjeevi Yojana at any government hospital or any associated private hospital. This program is for those who are economically disadvantaged and in need. If more people would like to sign up for the insurance plan, they may do so online by doing the following steps:
- To access the Single Sign On (SSO) page, navigate to the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana official portal and click on the link provided beneath the registration area.
- In order to access the plan, you must first register by completing the necessary forms and categories on the registration form.
- After completing the necessary information for registration, you may use your user ID and password to access the portal.
- You now need to click the ABMGRSBY application and provide your contact details, name, and address.
- Here, you must upload the necessary files and complete the application submission.
Also Read:- Udyog Aadhaar Registration
Required documentation for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
To apply online for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjivi Yojana, follow the steps listed below:
- Go to www.rajasthan.gov.in/sso.
- Enter the account’s credentials to log in.
- Complete the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana policy’s online form.
- Click the submit button now.
How can I see the online status of the Chiranjeevi Health Yojana Scheme?
Your application will be evaluated by the appropriate authorities upon submission for this program.When the process is complete, a status link will be sent to your telephone number. You may access your scheme-specific dashboard by clicking on this link. By visiting this link, you may see where you are in the process. You will receive notification if your application is rejected. Thus, you may use the internet to verify the progress of your application.
Please take note that this plan does not allow workers of the federal or state governments to register. These workers can sign up for the soon-to-be-launched Rajasthan Government Health Scheme (RGHS).
Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023-24 Contact Details
You may visit the policy’s official website and select the “contact” tab to view the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana’s contact details. It will bring up a page with the contact information on it. For further information, you can also give the 18001806127 toll-free hotline a call.
The Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana is a good initiative, particularly for the underprivileged and vulnerable populations. The goal of the Chiranjeevi Card is to provide quality healthcare and medical services to Rajasthan’s underprivileged.
Shri Pankaj Sharma (Dy. Director)
Rajasthan State Health Assurance Agency
Email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Old RTDC Building, Hotel Swagatam Campus, Opp. Railway Station, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302006
FAQs on Chiranjeevi Yojana 2023-24
Q:- How does the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana name check work?
Ans:- Go to chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in, the official website of the Rajasthan government, to view your name in the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana. Next, click on the option to Check Registration Status. Here, you must input your Jan Aadhar number and continue. Select the option by clicking. You may see your name in the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Scheme as soon as you select the choice.
Q:-Which papers are needed in order to register for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Health Yojana?
Ans:-Registration requires the Aadhar card, Jan Aadhar card, Jan Aadhar card number, Bhamashah card, and Jan Aadhar registration form.
Q:-Does the hospital charge me for the care I receive?
Ans:- No, you will receive up to Rs. 10 lakhs in cashless care, which includes Rs. 5 lakhs for unintentional coverage.
Q:- Does the candidate have to live in Rajasthan?
Ans:- Yes, this plan is exclusively available to Rajasthani citizens who are permanent residents.
Q:-Is there a monthly premium for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana that needs to be paid?
Ans:- In accordance with the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana, there is no monthly subscription. Those who do not qualify for public assistance can nonetheless get the coverage for INR 850 annually.
Q:- Is it possible for someone from another state to apply for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana in Rajasthan?
Ans:- No, this program is exclusively available to Rajasthani citizens.
Q:- Does the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana provide free medications?
Ans:- Citizens would be eligible to free care in government hospitals under the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana, which would include OPD and IPD medications and diagnostics.
Suggested Link:– Scholarshipsgov.in