Farmers need to experience ordinarily because of regular catastrophes. Because of this, the Farmers of the state need to confront monetary emergencies. With the goal that he was unable to do cultivating appropriately. To tackle this issue, the Bihar government has begun the Bihar Fasal Bima Scheme. Today we will give you all the significant data connected with this plan through this article. Like what is Bihar State Fasal Sahayata Yojana?, Its advantages, reason, highlights, qualification, significant reports, application process and so forth So companions; to all the significant data connected with Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana; then, at that point, you mentioned to peruse this article of our own till the end.
लगातार हो रही तबाही के कारण किसानों को कई समस्याओं का सामना करना पड़ता है। इससे राज्य के किसानों को आर्थिक संकट का सामना करना पड़ रहा है। इस लक्ष्य के साथ कि वह ठीक से खेती नहीं कर पा रहा था। इसी समस्या से निपटने के लिए बिहार सरकार ने बिहार फसल बीमा योजना शुरू की है. आज हम आपको इस लेख के माध्यम से इस योजना से जुड़े सभी महत्वपूर्ण डेटा देंगे। जैसे बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना क्या है?, इसके फायदे, कारण, विशेषताएं, योग्यता, महत्वपूर्ण रिपोर्ट, आवेदन प्रक्रिया आदि। बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना से जुड़े सभी महत्वपूर्ण आंकड़ों के लिए; फिर, उस समय, आपने हमारे अपने इस लेख को अंत तक पढ़ने का उल्लेख किया।
Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana:
Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana has begun to safeguard the yields of Farmers developing in Bihar from normal catastrophes like a flood, dry season and so forth Under this plan, assuming there is any harm to the cultivating of Farmers because of any regular disaster, then, at that point, they will give monetary help. Under the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme, assuming there is a deficiency of up to 20% in the genuine creation of the Farmers’ yield, 7500 will give for each hectare and on the off chance that the misfortune is over 20%, 10000 will give for every hectare. Under this conspire The sum given will straightforwardly move to the ledger of the Farmer. To apply under Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana, it requires the Farmers to have a ledger and the financial balance ought to connect to the Aadhar card.
Also Read: PM Kisan Status
Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana In Highlights:
|Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme
|Farmers of the State
|Start Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application
|To promote farming in the state to increase the self-reliance of the farmer to save him from crop losses.
|Type of Plan
|State Government scheme
Reason for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2022:
For the harm brought about by flood, dry season, regular catastrophes to the harvests of the Farmers of Bihar, the state government ought to give monetary help to the Farmers and further urge them to do cultivating in future. Under the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2022, lakhs of Farmers who are confronting the deficiency of harvests because of weather conditions will get an advantage and make them confident and engage the Farmers. To satisfy this goal, the state government has begun this plan.
Highlights of Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme:
- Bihar Fasal Sahayata Scheme has been begun by the Government of Bihar for the Farmers of Bihar.
- The advantage of harvest protection is given to the Farmers through this plan.
- Assuming that there is crop disappointment because of any normal catastrophe, for example, flood, dry spell and so forth, then, at that point, monetary help is given to the Farmers through this plan.
- Through this plan, Farmers are given 7500 for each hectare if there should arise an occurrence of loss of up to 20%. 10000 for each hectare is given if there should arise an occurrence of yield loss of over 20%.
- In the event that you do the development of paddy, maize, soybean and so on, you ought to apply online straight away.
- The most common way of applying on the web is beginning from eighteenth May 2021.
- This web-based application will run till 31 July 2021.
Advantages of PM Fasal Sahayata Scheme:
- The advantages of this plan will be given to those Farmers of the express whose yields have been harmed because of regular catastrophes, atmospheric conditions.
- Under the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme 2022, assuming there is a deficiency of up to 20% in the real yield pace of the harvests of the Farmers of the express, a measure of Rs 7500 for each hectare will be given by the public authority.
- In the event that there is over 20% misfortune in the genuine yield rate to the harvests of the Farmers of Bihar express, a measure of up to Rs.10,000 per hectare will be given.
- The state government will move the help sum straightforwardly to the financial balance of the recipients to make up for the harm caused to the Farmers’ yields because of climate, floods. Thusly the candidate ought to have a ledger and the financial balance ought to be connected to the Aadhar card.
How to apply for Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme 2022?
Under this plan, the intrigued recipients who need to apply on the web, those recipients can apply in the way given underneath and can exploit this plan.
- Initially, the candidate needs to go to the authority site of the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme.
- After this, an enrollment choice will show up before you, you should tap on it. In the wake of tapping on the choice, another page will open before you.
- Then, at that point, after the new page opens on the PC screen, you will see the choice of whether or not you have an Aadhaar. On the off chance that you have Aadhaar, click on the choice of Yes.
- Subsequent to tapping on the Yes choice of Aadhar card, the following page will open, on that page you will asked Aadhar number.
- Then, at that point, fill in your Aadhaar number and present your name. In this manner, your application will done under the plan.
FAQs on Fasal Bima Bihar:
Is Fasal Bima Yojana obligatory?
The plan is obligatory for loanee Farmers profiting Crop Loan/KCC represent advised yields and deliberate for others. The plan manages by the Ministry of Agriculture.
What is the premium of Fasal Bima Yojana?
There will be a uniform premium of simply 2% to paid by farmers for all Kharif crops and 1.5% for all Rabi crops. If there should arise an occurrence of yearly business and agricultural harvests, the premium to paid by Farmers will be just 5%.
Also Read: OFSS Bihar
For what reason should Farmers go for crop protection?
Crop protection makes up for the misfortune or harm to developing yields coming about because of a spread of causes like hail or dry season ice, flood and illness. The cultivators pay a charge and security given to them on an identical premise as in other protection.