FCS: The Government of Uttar Pradesh has Launched FCS UP for the residents of Uttar Pradesh the Official site of Fcs is Fcs.up.gov.in.Through the FCS Portal anybody can check the proportion list, Download Ration card on the web, Apply for Fcs Ration Card and Check the situation with the Ration Card. The Government under the FCS rule food and Security act guarantees the base measure of Ration for the populace underneath the destitution line. Under the Food common inventory FCS Act, the Uttar Pradesh government gives 35Kg rice/Wheat per BPL Family month to month. For more information fcs.up.nic.in.
- 1 What is FCS?
- 2 Fundamental Objective Of FCS:
- 3 UP Ration Card Types:
- 4 Who Can Apply for a Ration Card?
- 5 Records required for Ration Card:
- 6 How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card?
- 7 Download Ration Card UP FCS:
- 8 Advantages of Ration Card:
- 9 Instructions to Pdf Download UP Ration Card New List 2021 Online:
- 10 Check Name Ration card List:
- 11 Step by step instructions to Check Migrant Worker Ration List:
- 12 Check Status Ration card on FCS:
- 13 Register Complaint:
- 14 Contact Details:
- 15 FAQs on fcs.up.nic.in:
- 15.0.1 What is FCS UP?
- 15.0.2 How might I enrol on the FCS UP entrance?
- 15.0.3 What is the authority site of Ration FCS UP?
- 15.0.4 What will the advantages of the Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card?
- 15.0.5 What is the helpline number for the UP Ration Card?
- 15.0.6 I have applied for the UP Ration Suchi however my name isn’t in the rundown, how would it be a good idea for me to respond?
What is FCS?
The food and Civil Supply division i.e FCS fundamental point behind the entrance is to give fundamental products to the Citizens who are under destitution line BPL at a sensible cost. The Government through the FCS entry buy, store, sell and Distributes oil seeds and purchase agrarian items from the Farmers at reasonable Price Support value which is chosen by the Government of India. On the FCS Portal Citizens can the List of Ration cards, Check Ration Card Eligibility, Status, Search Fair Price Shop(Control/Kotedar), Download Ration Card application structure.
Fundamental Objective Of FCS:
The Main item Behind the Food and Civil Supply FCS are:-
- To Provide Ration at Fair Price
- Free Ration for Citizen Below Poverty line
- Online Ration Card Download
- Check the Ration card list on the web
- Ranchers can Sell their Crop at Support Price on Fcs up site
Also Read: PAN Card Form pdf
UP Ration Card Types:
BPL cards (Below Poverty Line):
These cards are given to the people who live beneath the neediness line and have a yearly pay of under Rs.10,000.
APL cards (Above Poverty Line):
APL cards are given to individuals who are over the neediness line and their yearly pay is above Rs.10,000.
AAY cards (Antyodaya Anna Yojana):
AAY apportion cards are given to people who don’t have a steady kind of revenue.
Who Can Apply for a Ration Card?
Any individual forever living in India who needs to have a proportion card be that as it may,
- He/She or another individual for his sake, has not currently applied or possessed such a card.
- He/She or any individual from his family is excluded from another apportion card.
Records required for Ration Card:
- Give up declaration/Deletion authentication/No card testament in case there is no past family card
- Evidence of character and home
- A self-tended to and stepped postal cover or postcard.
- Three travel papers measured photos
- Insights regarding prior applications and dismissals (if material)
- Subtleties of any LPG association
- Portable number/email id
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card?
You can download and print your proportion card application. You will discover the structure on the authority site of the concerned power.
- Visit the authority site of the Food and Civil Supplies Department: fcs.up.gov.in
- When you arrive at the landing page, select “Download Forms”.
- From the dropdown list, click on “Application Forms”. You will see the connections of utilization structures for metropolitan and rustic regions.
- Select your application structure to connect. Presently, the application structure will show up.
- Download the application structure.
- Print your structure and fill in every one of the subtleties.
- Present the application at the local CSC focus or Tehsil focus.
- (Any application structure which has off-base or fragmented data will be dismissed)
Download Ration Card UP FCS:
Presently the Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can Check the proportion card list on the FCS Up site online To the Fcs apportion card List adhere to the Instructions Below:-
- Visit the Official site Of Fcs up i.e Fcs.up.gov.in
- On the Homepage, Click on N. F. s. a. Search in the qualification rundown of
- Presently another page open, there will be 2 Options to look
- By Ration card number
- From Ration card different subtleties
By Ration Card Number:
- Click on Ration Card Number
- Enter your 12 digit Ration card number
- Fill the Captcha Code and snap on the Search button
From Ration Card Other Details:
- Click on Ration Card from Other Details
- Now Select your District, Area, Town, Type Of Ration card, Head of Family(Female)
- Now Fill the Captcha code and snap the hunt button
- Therefore A rundown of Ration cardholders will be shown on the Screen
- Click on Details which coordinates with your family subtleties to see the rundown
- Now CLick on the Print button to Download/Print the apportion card
- Now the Ration card will be downloaded in your program download envelope
Advantages of Ration Card:
- All residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply online for a new proportion card sitting at home and can likewise roll out important improvements.
- Residents who have a BPL proportion card, get a unique exception in government plans. Their youngsters will get grants and will likewise get a great deal of help in finding a new line of work.
- With the assistance of a BPL apportion card, you will get modest wheat, rice and oil and so forth
Instructions to Pdf Download UP Ration Card New List 2021 Online:
- Most importantly you need to go to the authority site of the Uttar Pradesh Consumer Protection Department.
- Competitors visit the authority site of the Food and Logistic Department at www.fcs.up.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Scroll Down to the “Significant Link” Section.
- After this, you need to tap on the “NFSA Eligibility List” interface on the right half of the landing page!
- Presently click on the connection for the “NFSA Eligibility List”.
- On this page, you will see the rundown of the relative multitude of regions of UP state.
- Definite NFSA List will seem District shrewd.
- After this, you select your locale and tehsil.
- Snap-on your Respective District and Tow.
- Discover your name in the apportion card rundown and take a printout and download it.
- Name Wise List will show up on the screen. Take a printout for future reference.
Check Name Ration card List:
- Visit the Official site of FCS i.e fcs.up.gov.in
- Now Click on Ration Card Management System
- Now Select your District
- After that Select your Town
- Now Select your Kotedar name/Control proprietor name
- Therefore Search your name in the List
- Now Click on your apportion card family heads name, presently subtleties will be displayed on the Screen
Step by step instructions to Check Migrant Worker Ration List:
- Visit the authority site of FCS
- On the landing page Click on Overseas Eligibility List under Self-Reliant India Scheme
- Presently select the District, Town
- Presently Select Shopkeeper Name
- After that discover your name in the rundown
Check Status Ration card on FCS:
- Visit the Official site of Fcs ie fcs.up.gov.in, Click on Ration Card from different subtleties
- Now Select your District, Area, Town, Type Of Ration card, Head of Family(mother)
- Therefore Fill the Captcha code and snap the hunt button
- Now A rundown of Ration cardholders will be shown on the Screen
- Click on Details which coordinates with your family subtleties to see the rundown
On the off chance that anybody has a grumbling in regards to the FCS, Grain quality, government official, Control retailer, and so on identified with Food common stockpile, an objection can be recorded by adhering to the directions beneath:-
- Visit the authority site of Fcs up i.e fcs.up.gov.in
- On Homepage, Click on Complaint Online
- Now Click on New objection
- Now Enter your Details and Complaint Details
- Therefore click on Submit Button
- Now your Complaint Submitted, Note the Complaint Number for Future reference
Also Read: RAJRMSA
If you have any objection concerning the Website fcs.up.gov.in or any idea go ahead and contact on numbers beneath:
Helpline Number: 1967/14445
Toll-Free Number: 1800 150
FAQs on fcs.up.nic.in:
What is FCS UP?
In the FCS UP true entry, the rice cardholder can look at their name in the rundown, download whenever, and apply for the new rice card. The adjustments or downloading of the apportion card is accessible through the entrance. For more information fcs.up.nic.in.
How might I enrol on the FCS UP entrance?
Go to the authority entrance and afterwards look for the enlistment choice and snap on it. Fill in every one of the subtleties which are referenced in the application structure. Snap-on the submit button and afterwards note down the login subtleties.
The authority site of Ration FCS UP is https://fcs.up.gov.in
What will the advantages of the Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card?
Under the UP Ration Card recipients will get the essential items like grains, rice, sugar and so forth for individuals beneath the neediness line.
What is the helpline number for the UP Ration Card?
On the off chance that anybody has any inquiry in regards to the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card, they can contact the 1967 or 18001800150.
I have applied for the UP Ration Suchi however my name isn’t in the rundown, how would it be a good idea for me to respond?
The rundown will be refreshed soon after the applying. Specialists continue to refresh the rundown for another endorsed proportion card candidate. Applicants are encouraged to sit tight for some time.