Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Yojana 2024:- Principal Secretary Rashmi Arun Shami and the Madhya Pradesh government have announced that the state’s youth will have better educational opportunities thanks to the virtual introduction of the Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Yojana on June 27. Students in Madhya Pradesh will receive instruction at home under this program. This program will launch on July 6. Students will receive instruction at home as part of the Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya program, and starting on July 6, each home will have a space made up like a school. Greetings, friends. This post will enumerate all the details you need to know about this program, including eligibility requirements, application procedures, and required documents. Read our essay through to the conclusion, please.
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Yojana 2024
Under this initiative, Madhya Pradesh students in classes 1 through 8 would receive their education from home. Students in this MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya will take notes, write stories, and learn—every chance a student has resulted in knowledge acquisition, skill development, and experience. Since schools are closed, children will now receive their education at home. Hourly classes lasting an hour each will begin at 10 a.m. The school bell will sound in the morning before classes begin, and only then will classes begin. The MP School Education Department is offering the schedule to parents and students as part of this program so they may learn online education.
The objective of Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Yojana 2024
As you are all aware, India is now under a lockdown due to the Coronavirus. All educational institutions around the nation are closed as a result of the lockdown. This prevents pupils from attending school to study. As a result, the Madhya Pradesh government decided to launch this program to give students access to education. Home-based education will be provided for pupils in classes 1 through 8 under the Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Yojana 2023. This plan is a sentimental family project. Students will benefit from extracurricular activities, athletics, and yoga in addition to their schooling. Using this program, we may brighten the future of Madhya Pradesh’s students.
Benefits of Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Yojana 2024
- The Madhya Pradesh students will receive the benefit of this plan.
- Students enrolled in classes one through eight will benefit from the 2023 Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Yojana. Since schools are closed, children will now receive their education at home.
- Under this program, kids will start receiving their education at home on July 6.
- Students will have a home-based learning environment.
- The school bell will sound in the morning to signal the commencement of the teachers’ classes under MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya 2023.
- The time of the lesson is 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. This lesson will last for one hour.
- The teacher will begin the kids’ class after the bell under this arrangement, which allows the children to hear the school bell from their homes.
- Monday through Friday are study sessions; on Saturdays, Masti Ki Pathshala will have entertainment.
The following are the Monday through Friday timeslots for classes 1 and 2:-
- View the DigiLEP videos that were sent to cellphones between 10 and 11 a.m.
- to tune in to Radio School programming between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. for exercises and games
- For co-scholastic activities, 4 to 5 PM.
- The best time to hear and copy parent stories is between 7 and 8 p.m.
- Classes 3 through 8 will have time slots determined by how well they complete their advanced workbook.
- The planned “Masti ki Pathshala” program will include Saturdays as a day of fun for students.
- Teachers will also receive feedback from parents and kids under this program.
Children’s parents must take part in MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya 2024 as well.
You will need to help any youngster in your home who is learning at home and is enrolled in the Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya program. The program runs on a seven or eight-hour schedule, after which the children’s parents are expected to read them a tale every day. With this, the kids’ parents will be able to read them a story each day. Children will have the opportunity to learn a great deal of new information after hearing the narrative, and they will gain a lot from hearing stories as their imaginations grow.
Also Read:- Delhi Nursery Admission
A schedule created specifically for kids under MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya 2024
Following this idea, at-home learners will adhere to a specific curriculum that is arranged into a timetable for every session. Below is an explanation of the government-issued timetable and how kids can study following it.
- Under the Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya system, classes one and two will have a single schedule, whereas classes three through five and, thereafter, classes six through eight, should have their schedules. The table is now ready.
- The schedule for this Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya program states that youngsters will begin their studies at 10 a.m. and receive instruction through the use of videos on the Digilep smartphone app from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- The kids will then hear stories from the Radio School program from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Now, between 12 and 1 pm, children must finish assignments other than worksheets.
- After lunch, children can leave, and co-educational activities will start at 4 p.m. and end at 5 p.m.
- From seven to eight o’clock at night, children will now have to listen to stories told by their parents or other older citizens in their homes and then write them down in their own words.
- On the other hand, students must adhere to the publically available schedules for classes 3 through 5 and 6 through 8 as they study.
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Yojana 2023 Time Table
The timetable for classes 1 through 8 students’ online education under this plan is currently available. This is our class 1 through class 2 home and school schedule.
Friends, this was it. I hope to hear from you in today’s post. You will get information, benefits, and time timetable of our post-MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya 2024 In Hindi- Madhya Pradesh Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme. You must have understood the complete information in the post. If there are any problems then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will help you completely. Do share this information with your relatives so that your relatives also get the information, benefits, and timetable of this MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya 2024 In Hindi- Madhya Pradesh Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme. Can take advantage of. Thank you.
Also Read:- Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Q.) What is a schooling plan?
Ans. The school plan, which also evaluates and records the expansion and development of the establishment overall, directs all of the school’s operations. It also helps in goal-setting and goal-achieving, which raises the standard of instruction and learning in the classroom.
Q.) How is an action plan for a school made?
Ans. Therefore, when developing an action plan for the school of the future, the following four important factors should be taken into account. The structure of classes is based on the total number of enrolled pupils. The arrangement of teachers is based on the total number of students. suitable arrangement for meetings between teachers and students in the classroom.
Q.) Which amenities ought to be present in schools?
Ans. What amenities ought a respectable school to have? First and foremost, a good school needs excellent, committed instructors. It should be possible to play outside and get outside and spend time in nature. The goal of the school should be the child’s overall development rather than just focusing on academics and grades.
Q.) Which educational programs exist?
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan
- PM Poshan Yojana
- National Higher Education Campaign
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyan
Q,) What does the school development plan aim to achieve?
Ans. The foundation for school improvement is a school development plan (SDP), which also has to represent the school’s mission and philosophy. The following is a list of priorities and responsibilities for the next term. A more comprehensive annual plan is often added to the three-year plan that many schools develop.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand