Kanya Utthan Yojana:- The government works tirelessly to give girls more authority. The government periodically launches numerous programs to address this. Today, we’ll tell you about the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, a program of that kind that the government of Bihar introduced. You will learn all the pertinent details about this program by reading this post. For example, what is the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, what are its goals, advantages, eligibility requirements, features, key paperwork, and application process? So, friends, please read this post through to the conclusion if you want to learn everything there is to know about the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
Also Read:- Pli Scheme Benefits Eligible
Kanya Utthan Yojana
The Bihar government launched this program to support the state’s female population’s pursuit of higher education. The girls will get about ₹ 50,000 under this arrangement, which will support them until they graduate. From the time of their birth until they receive their graduation certificate, this sum will be given to them in installments. This programme will help around 1.50 crore girls. The Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana is only available to a family’s two daughters. The government will supply money for both the purchase of uniforms and sanitary napkins under this program.
|Name of the Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
|Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
|Women Welfare Department
|Start date to apply
|Last date to apply
|To empower girl students
|state government scheme
Objective of Kanya Utthan Yojana
Encouraging girls in the state to pursue higher education is the primary goal of this program. Funds will be given to the girls of Bihar under this initiative in installments till they graduate. so that their pursuit of education will be encouraged. With this plan, all females will gain empowerment and the state’s educational system will advance. Girls’ prospects for further education and self-sufficiency will be bright thanks to the Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. Financial support will be provided to any parents who are unable to raise the necessary finances for their daughters’ education through this initiative.
Details of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana funds
|for sanitary napkins
|For uniform at 1 to 2 years of age
|at the age of 3 to 5 years
|at the age of 6 to 8 years
|At the age of 9 to 12 years
Benefits and features of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
Also Read:- Pmegp Scheme
- To encourage girls in the state to pursue higher education, the government launched this program.
- Under this initiative, girls in the state will receive an average sum of ₹ 50,000 until they graduate.
- Girls will receive this sum gradually from the time of their birth till they receive their diploma.
- The Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana will bring benefits to around 1.50 crore girls.
- A family may only use this program for up to two of its daughters.
- The government would further supply money for the purchase of sanitary napkins and uniforms under the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana.
- The government has set a budget of about Rs 300 crore for this initiative.
- daughters in
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Eligibility and important documents
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Only two daughters of a family can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- inter mark sheet
- graduation mark sheet
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Some important instructions to fill the application form
- It is required to register on the portal before filling out the application.
- In the event that the portal does not have your college’s list, you can contact your university’s registrar to add your university’s name to the list.
- The application form cannot be filled out more than once by a student.
- The following lists all of the pertinent documents.
- Student photo: The recommended size for the student photo is 200 by 230 pixels, and it should not exceed 50 KV.
- Student Signature: The recommended photo size for the student’s signature is 140 by 60 pixels, and it should not exceed 20 KB in size.
- Aadhar Card: A black and white scan of the student’s Aadhar Card in PDF format must be provided; the file must be 500 kilobytes or less in size.
- White-only residence certificate The residence certificate must be uploaded as a PDF file that is 500 KV or less in size.
- Black and white copy of the bank passbook’s first page The first page of a bank passbook copied into a PDF file must be
How to apply for Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana?
Beneficiaries who are interested and wish to apply under this program. The application procedure is described step-by-step below.
Step1:- The applicant must visit the scheme’s official website as their initial step. Go to Mukhymantri Kanya Utthan Yojna and click on the link that we have provided for you in the section above on crucial l
- The Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana’s home page will appear as soon as you visit the official website.
- Step2:- Next, select Register Yourself and enter all of your information. Name, email address, and mobile number are required fields to be filled out.
- After completing the registration process, you will receive an ID password and user name, which you must use to log in.
- Step3:- Following that, you must fill out the login form by clicking the Login button. The mobile number you used to register must be entered.
- The Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana application form will appear in front of you after you log in.
- Step4:- You must fill out this application form with all the required details, including your mother’s and father’s names, birth certificate number, and other details.
- Step5:- , You will be required to enter details about your residence, including the pin number, post office, district, and panchayat.
- Step6:- Subsequently, you will need to provide your bank details, including the name of your bank, the account number, and the IFSC code.
- Step7:- Following this, you will be required to upload the required papers. Please scan and upload all of the documents that are requested in the application form.
- Step8:- Once all the information has been provided, you must finally click the “Comment” button. Your application will then be submitted.
Also Read:- Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2023-24 Features Benefits
Who will receive the amount of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana
The girls from the state of Bihar who pass in the first division will receive the sum of the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. The Bihar government has released the list of female students who cleared the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. The list of recipients of the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana has been made public, if you are enrolled in the scheme.To view that list, simply follow the steps outlined below:-
- You must first visit E Kalyan’s official website, which you can find the link to in the section above under “Important Links,” in order to view the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana List.
- You can go straight to the official E Kalyan website by clicking this link.
- This will open the Kalyan website’s home page in front of you.
- Click on the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana option from this point on.
- Clicking will cause a page to appear in front of you like this one:
- The next action you need to take is to choose “Check Your Name In The List.”
- When you click, a new page will load immediately.
- You must now choose the Bihar state district in which you currently reside.
- You now need to decide on your college’s name.
- After choosing both items, you have to choose the View option.
- The Bihar Inter Pass 25000 scholarship list will open in front of you the moment you click.
- Please verify that your name appears in this list.
- You can apply online for the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana if your name appears on the list.
Process to check application status
- You must first visit the E Kalayan Portal, the official website.
- It will then direct you to its home page. You will find more details about this there.
- It is necessary to click the application link for the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana-Mukhyamantri Balik Protsahan Yojana.
- A new page will open after that. To view the application status, you must click the “Here” button.
- Following that, a form will appear in front of you; correctly fill out all of the fields. You then need to press the search button.
- After that, you will receive updates on the status of your application process.
Process to view payment done information
- First, you must visit the official website in order to view the payment information.
- Then, you will see two of these links on the main page itself: Click on any of the links to access student registration and login pages for Link 1 and Link 2.
- You then need to choose the “Click Here to View” option.
- The applicant then needs to input the student’s name and the name of the university.
- Once there, look for and click the “view” button.
- You will then be able to access all of the payment information.
Also Read:- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
We hope that this article has given you all the necessary information on the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. You can get assistance by calling the hotline number or sending an email if you are still having issues. From 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, you can reach the helpline number. The email address and helpline number are as follows.
- Adarsh Abhishek – +91-8292825106
- Raj Kumar – +91-9534547098
- Kumar Indrajeet – +91-8986294256
- IP Phone (For NIC) – 23323
- Email Id- email@example.com
Q:- What is Kanya Utthan Yojana?
Ans:- The Chief Minister introduced the Kanya Utthan Yojana, a program that helps girls from low-income households pay for a quality education.
Q:- How much money is available in Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana?
Ans:- Under this initiative, the Chief Minister will provide the girls in the state an amount of about ₹ 50,000 every year until they graduate.
Q:- How to get the benefit of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana?
Ans:- The Chief Minister’s Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Bhinga is available to daughters of all communities, castes, and religions.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online