Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme: Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme was launched by the state government. The Government of Karnataka will provide laptops to all the students who have passed their 12th examination with merit. Apart from this, various higher education fields like medical, engineering etc. were finalized to distribute laptops among the students. If you are a student currently studying in the state of Karnataka, then you can also apply for the laptop scheme to avail the benefits of the scheme in a hassle-free manner.
In Hindi: कर्नाटक मुफ्त लैपटॉप योजना राज्य सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई थी। कर्नाटक सरकार उन सभी छात्रों को लैपटॉप प्रदान करेगी जिन्होंने अपनी 12 वीं की परीक्षा योग्यता के साथ उत्तीर्ण की है। इसके अलावा, छात्रों के बीच लैपटॉप वितरित करने के लिए विभिन्न उच्च शिक्षा क्षेत्रों जैसे चिकित्सा, इंजीनियरिंग आदि को अंतिम रूप दिया गया। यदि आप वर्तमान में कर्नाटक राज्य में अध्ययन कर रहे एक छात्र हैं, तो आप परेशानी मुक्त तरीके से योजना का लाभ उठाने के लिए लैपटॉप योजना के लिए भी आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Also, Read- HUDA Plot Scheme, Overview, Eligibility, Documents Required & Objectives… Read More
Details of the Free Laptop Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||State Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To provide free laptops|
|Official website||https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/ (earlier https://dce.kar.nic.in/)|
How to Apply?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Department of Collegiate Education https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the “Laptop Scheme” tab present on the official website.
- Applicants can directly click on the link given here to download the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Application Form – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PosJS3NEY3LhsOc-hgFxTD_IrjFt4oOY/view
- Accordingly, the Karnataka Free Laptop Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Applicants can download the free laptop pdf files and thus application forms easily.
- After this candidates can enter all the asked details accurately to completely fill out the application form for the free laptop scheme.
- Attach all the documents along with the form as mentioned in the list of documents section.
- Finally, applicants have to “Submit” it to the Karnataka Educational Board.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Applicants can be of any category. However, preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC category students.
- Students must have passed the 12th class with good marks.
List of Required Documents
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka.
- Aadhar card as identity proof.
- Bank Account Link with Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Educational Certificate
The main objective of the Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2023 is to promote digital learning (online education to students). Another major focus of the state government. To encourage students to pursue technical/higher education who are not able to do so due to financial crunch. Karnataka Govt. To encourage the meritorious students who have performed well in the 12th class board exams.
In the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme, many incentives will be provided to all the students of the Karnataka state. Students pursuing professional courses from reputed colleges and polytechnic institutes will be able to take advantage of this. More than 1.50 lakh students of the state from ST and SC categories will be benefited from the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme. And the objective of this scheme is to help the students belonging to ST/SC category. Laptops worth around Rs 32,000 to Rs 35,000 will be provided to the students.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand