Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024:- The government introduces a number of different programs to supply irrigation facilities. These programs involve drilling open wells and borewells to give irrigation capabilities. Recently, the Karnataka government has introduced the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme. The government will drill bore wells or open wells with pumps under this plan.. This essay goes over the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana in great detail. You can learn how to take advantage of this technique by reading this post. You will also receive information on the goals, advantages, features, qualifications, needed paperwork, application process, and other things.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024
The Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme has been introduced by the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation. Beneficiaries of this project will be able to install pump sets and accessories after drilling open wells or bore wells, giving them access to irrigation facilities for their agricultural property. For each borewell project, the government has allotted Rs 1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh. This sum will cover the digging of borewells, the procurement of pumps, and the deposit of Rs 50,000 for electrification. Bangalore urban, Bengaluru rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur, and Tumkur districts would receive a subsidy of Rs 3.5 lakhs.
Apart from that, the remaining districts will receive a stipend of Rs 2 lakh. Farms that own the adjoining rivers will have access to these services by erecting pump motors and accessories and drawing pipelines from the neighboring rivers.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024 Details
|Name of the Plan
|Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
|Government Of Karnataka
|Citizens Of Karnataka
|To Provide Irrigation Facilities
|Mode of Application
Also Read:- Monthly Income Scheme
The Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme’s Objective
The primary goal of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme is to give farmers access to irrigation by excavating open wells or borewells, then installing pump sets and related equipment. Farmers will have access to adequate irrigation thanks to this plan. Installing a bore well no longer requires farmers to travel to any government authorities. They will be able to apply online for this plan, which will save them a great deal of time and money. It will also increase system transparency. In addition, this plan will raise the crops’ overall quality.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme’s Features And Benefits
- The Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme has been introduced by the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation.
- Beneficiaries of this project will be able to install pump sets and accessories after drilling open wells or bore wells, giving them access to irrigation facilities for their agricultural property.
- For each borewell project, the government has allotted Rs 1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh.
- This sum will cover the digging of borewells, the procurement of pumps, and the deposit of Rs 50,000 for electrification.
- The districts of Tumkur, Bengaluru, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur, and Bangalore urban regions will each receive a subsidy of 3.5 lakh rupees.
- A subsidy of Rs 2 lakh will be given to the remaining districts aside from that.
- By building pump motors and accessories and drawing pipelines from the neighboring rivers, these amenities will be made available to the farms that own the nearby rivers.
- Up to 8 acres of land, the unit cost of 4 lacs is set, and for 15 acres of land, it is Rs 6 lacs.
- The entire cost of the program will be considered a grant.
- By using permanent water sources or pumping water through pipelines, the government will give farmers access to suitable irrigation infrastructure.
- This program will only be available to small-scale or marginal farmers who are members of minority populations.
- Should permanent water supplies be unavailable, the company will provide money to people so they can drill boreholes near water sources.
- In order to support agricultural activities, the company plans to build a bore well for a total of 1.5 lakh dollars.
- The applicant must not be older than 18 or older than 55.
- It is required that the candidate be a State permanent resident.
- The State Religious Minority Community must include the applicants.
- All sources together, a family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 96,000.
- A dry land parcel of one to five acres, or one acre and twenty gunte or one acre and fifty cents, should belong to each recipient. Considering the scarcity of land in districts like Hassan, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Chikkamagaluru, and Shimoga, the minimum land requirement should be one acre.
- Small- to marginal-scale farmers should apply.
Also Read:- Uttar Pradesh Parivar Registar
- Project report
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- BPL card
- Latest RTC
- Small and marginal farmers’ certificates issued by the competent authority
- Copy of bank passbook
- Land revenue paid receipt
- Self-declaration form
- Self-declaration form from the surety
Application Process for the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- Firstly, visit the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana scheme’s official website.
- The main page will appear in front of you
- You must click on the online application on the homepage.
- The Ganga Kalyana scheme must then be clicked.
- A form for your application will now display.
- You must provide all necessary information in this application form.
- All of the necessary paperwork must now be uploaded.
- Once that is done, you must select Apply.
- Applying under the plan is possible by following this process.
Login On The Portal
- Visit the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana scheme’s official website.
- The main page will appear in front of you
- It is necessary for you to click on “sign in” on the homepage.
- The login screen will appear as a result.
- You must input your email address, password, and captcha on this screen.
- Selecting “Sign In” is the next step.
- You will gain access to the site by carrying out this procedure.
How To View Contact Information
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana scheme
- The home page will open before you
- Now you are required to click on contact us
- The following options will appear before you:-
- Head office
- District officers details
- Officer side head office
- You must select the option that you want to use.
- You’ll see the necessary information on your screen.
Also Read:- PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
FAQ’s On Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024
Q.) What is the Ganga Kalyana Scheme of Karnataka?
Ans. The Karnataka government just introduced this program to give farmers financial support for excavating open wells or borewells.
Q.) For whom is the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme applicable?
Ans. All farmers in the state of Karnataka who possess land for farming are qualified for the program.
Q.) What is the amount of financial aid offered by the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme?
Ans. Depending on the kind of irrigation facility the farmer selects, the program’s financial support amount varies. The government offers a subsidy of Rs. 1.5 lakh for individual farmers and Rs. 3 lakh for group farmers to drill borewells. The government offers a subsidy of Rs. 1 lakh for individual farmers and Rs. 2 lakh for group farmers to drill open wells.
Q.) How does the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme apply to farmers?
Ans. Recipients may apply on the website of the Karnataka Agriculture Department.
Q.) When is the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme application deadline?
Ans. For the most recent information on the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme, see the official website.
Q.) How much is awarded as a subsidy?
Ans. The government has set out Rs 2.25 Lakhs for other districts and Rs 3.75 Lakhs for Bangalore Rural, Kolar, Chikkaballapur, Ramanagara, and Tumkur districts for the individual bore well project.
Q.) What benefit is offered by this scheme?
Ans. A lift irrigation scheme that uses pipelines to lift water and rivers as a permanent source of water is used to give irrigation to agricultural area.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online