Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration is an activity by the public authority of India wherein all little and negligible farmers will get up to ₹6,000 (US$84) every year as least pay uphold. The activity was reported by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019.
- 1 PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria
- 2 PM Kisan Online Process:
- 2.1 Step to Apply Online for New Registration or Correction Form:
- 2.2 Step by step instructions to Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status:
- 2.3 What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi?
- 2.4 Who are qualified to get benefits under the Scheme?
- 2.5 What are the Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
- 2.6 How to check PM Kisan status on the web?
- 2.7 How might I register for Kisan card?
- 2.8 Who is qualified for PM Kisan?
- 2.9 How might I apply for Kisan Loan?
- 2.10 How might I get Kisan card on the web?
- 2.11 How might I initiate pm Kisan account?
- 2.12 How might I fix my PM Kisan subtleties?
- 2.13 How might I check my name in PM Kisan?
- 2.14 Who isn’t qualified for PM Kisan Yojana Registration?
- 2.15 Is PM Kisan Registration for all Farmers?
- 2.16 How might I check my PM Kisan recipient status?
- 2.17 How might I utilize the Kisan Registration charge card?
- 3 Useful Links:
PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria
Farmer Attributes: (Essential):
State, District, Sub-District/Block, Village, Farmer Name, Type of Identity – Aadhaar Number and on the off chance that Aadhaar not accessible, Aadhaar enlistment number with some other ID verification like Voter ID and so on, Gender, Category, IFSC Code, Bank Account Number.
Also Read: Shiksha Portal
Farmer Attributes (Optional):
Father Name, Address, Mobile Number, Date of Birth/Age, Farm-Size in Hectare, Survey Number, Khasra Number.
- Citizenship Certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Ledger subtleties
Reports Required for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 Registration
- Name of the farmer, Age, Gender and Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Card (Except for farmers in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, and J&K-now UTs of J&K and Laddakh). For the competitors of these states/UTs, they can utilize reports, for example, Voters’ ld Card, Driving License, NREGA Job Card, or some other archives gave by Central/State/UT Governments or other skilful specialists, and so on) for character confirmation.
- Bank Passbook for subtleties like Bank Account Number and IFSC Code.
- A legitimate Mobile number (However, it isn’t unreasonably compulsory yet they ought to give this with the goal that each data or update identified with this plan can be imparted to the recipient through SMS.
The advantage to qualified SMFs:
Under the Scheme, direct installment of Rs. 6000 every year will be moved in three equivalent portions of Rs. 2000 each like clockwork into the Aadhaar surrendered ledgers of qualified landholding SMFs families.
The principal portion for the period 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019, under the plan, will be moved to the qualified recipients in the current monetary year (2018-19) itself. First Installment will be moved quickly on the distinguishing proof of the recipients.
PM Kisan Online Process:
Step to Apply Online for New Registration or Correction Form:
- The recipient, Visit the Official Website of PMKSNY – PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- Go to the “farmer Corner” Section.
- Select for “New Registration or Edit Aaadhar Detail or Check Beneficiary Status” as Per Your Requirement.
- Fill All The Correct Information as Per Your Aadhar Card.
- Enter the Captcha Code in Image Code Section.
- Snap-On the Submit Button.
- Presently, Click on Save Button and Take a Print Out.
Step by step instructions to Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status:
- To start with, visit the official site @ pmkisan.gov.in.
- Presently, the competitor can discover Farmer Corner.
- From that point forward, click on Beneficiary Status.
- Pick Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number to check the portion status.
- After entering subtleties, click on the Get Data button.
- Your PM Kisan Samma Nidhi status will be shown on the screen.
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a Central Sector Scheme with 100% financing from Government of India.
Who are qualified to get benefits under the Scheme?
Farmers covered under the Exclusion Criteria of the Operational Guidelines are not qualified to support the Scheme.
What are the Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
- The Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme are Citizenship Certificate, Landholding Papers, Aadhaar Card, Bank Account Details.
- The Scheme is viable from 1.12.2018.
- Under the Scheme pay backing of Rs.6000/ – every year has given to all farmer families the nation over in three equivalent portions of Rs.2000/ – each like clockwork.
- Meaning of the family for the Scheme is spouse, wife and minor youngsters.
- The whole duty of recognizable proof of recipient farmer families rests with the State/UT Governments.
- The asset is straightforwardly moving to the ledgers of the recipients.
- For enlistment, the farmer needed to move toward the neighbourhood patwari/income official/Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) selected by the State Government.
- The Common Service Centers (CSCs) have additionally approved to do the enrollment of the farmers for the endless supply of expenses.
- Farmers can likewise do their self-enlistment through the Farmers Corner in the entry.
- Farmers can likewise alter their names in PM-Kisan information base according to their Aadhaar data set/card through the Farmers Corner in the entryway.
- So farmers can likewise know the status of their instalment through the Farmers Corner in the entrance.
How to check PM Kisan status on the web?
- Visit the official site of pmkisan.gov.in and snap-on ‘Rancher Corner’.
- Presently click on status of self-enlisted/CSC ranchers.
- It will take you to another window in which you need to enter your ‘Aadhar Number’ and ‘picture code.’
How might I register for Kisan card?
- Visit the favoured bank’s site and visit its Kisan Credit Card Section.
- Download and print the Application structure.
- Appropriately round out the Application structure.
- Present the application and vital records at the closest bank’s office.
- The advance official will impart the essential data to the candidate.
Who is qualified for PM Kisan?
Under the PM Kisan Yojana, pay backing of Rs 6000 for every annum given to all qualified rancher families the nation over in three equivalent portions of Rs 2,000 each like clockwork. The plan characterizes family as spouse, wife and minor kids.
How might I apply for Kisan Loan?
Round out the application structure. Visit the closest part of the bank and present the application alongside the records inquired. The advance official will give the subtleties important to the candidate. Upon the approval of the advance sum, the KCC will dispatch.
How might I get Kisan card on the web?
- Visit the bank’s site.
- So sweep through the rundown of accessible Visas and select ‘Kisan Credit Card’
- Apply for the card by filling subtleties on the application page and afterwards tapping on ‘Submit’
- Note the reference number and trust that the bank will deal with your application.
How might I initiate pm Kisan account?
Ranchers can likewise straightforwardly apply for this plan online by visiting the Farmer corner of the PM Kisan entry. Aadhaar card has made obligatory to enrol under the PM Kisan Yojana. Additionally, you will require a citizenship testament, landowner’s archives, and Jan Dhan financial balance subtleties for this enrollment.
How might I fix my PM Kisan subtleties?
- To alter the subtleties, click on the “Alter” button.
- On clicking alter choice, the subtleties which needed to rectify will demonstrate with a clear box (as appeared in the image beneath).
- So snap-On the Submit Button.
How might I check my name in PM Kisan?
- Go to the site www.pmkisan.gov.in or click here.
- Search for the ‘Farmer Corner’ on the site.
- Snap-on the ‘Recipient List’.
- Enter your state, area, sub-locale, square and town subtleties.
Who isn’t qualified for PM Kisan Yojana Registration?
Any person who recorded annual expense in the past Assessment Year (AY) or his/her family isn’t qualified to get Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. An individual and his/her family who has resigned or obsolete and gets benefits of Rs at least 10,000 consistently avoid from this plan.
Is PM Kisan Registration for all Farmers?
Indeed. The ambit of the plan has stretched out to cover all rancher families, regardless of the size of their landholdings.
How might I check my PM Kisan recipient status?
- All you should do is go to the official government site – pmkisan.gov.in.
- So at that point search for the ‘Ranchers Corner’ alternative on the landing page.
How might I utilize the Kisan Registration charge card?
Cardholders approach ATMs with a restriction of Rs. 25,000 every day. The card can utilize at United Bank ATMs, NFS Member Bank ATMs and RuPay empowered POS. So the card can utilize at stores to shop and purchase required things.