Ladli Bahna Yojana:- Monthly financial assistance is provided to women as part of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s ambitious Ladli Bahna Yojna initiative. Every month on the tenth, the government deposits this sum into the recipient women’s bank accounts. In light of this, Madhya Pradesh’s Chief Minister made a significant declaration regarding the women who were not eligible for the scheme. Please let us know who would be able to apply in the third phase.
Also Read:- Up Scholarship Status
Sisters who are single and older than 21 will now receive the following benefits:
Ladli Bahna Yojana:- At present, in the third phase, all single sisters above 21 years of age will get a chance to apply. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has made another important announcement regarding the scheme update. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said in Jabalpur on Friday that now unmarried sisters above 21 years of age will also be eligible for benefits under the Ladli Bahna Yojana.
Brief Introduction Ladli Bahna Yojana
|Madhya Pradesh state
|Ladli Bahna Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Scheme 2023
|Who can apply for the scheme?
|The program only allows women residents of Madhya Pradesh state to apply.
|How much monthly financial aid will be given out as part of the program?
|How much funding will be given out each year?
|When will the process of applying begin?
|The application process has been started.
Ladli bahna yojana new update
Friends, now we can inform you that women who are between the ages of 21 and 23 who were not previously eligible to enroll under the Ladli Bahna Yojana but are above 23 or under 23 years old, can now do so. Applications are accepted starting on July 25 and must be submitted by August 20th. Women who own tractors and are between the ages of 24 and 60 are eligible to apply. They can apply later, but they won’t be able to apply without a tractor. The dates for completing the paperwork for individuals who are eligible for the program are shown below.
Also Read:- Mukhyamantri Digital Seva
When will the registration form date of Ladli Bahna Yojana start?
Ladli Bahna Yojana:- Friends, now we can inform you that women who are between the ages of 21 and 23 who were not previously eligible to enroll under the Ladli Bahna Yojana but are above 23 or under 23 years old, can now do so. Applications are accepted starting on July 25 and must be submitted by August 20th. Women who own tractors and are between the ages of 24 and 60 are eligible to apply. They can apply later, but they won’t be able to apply without a tractor. The dates for completing the paperwork for individuals who are eligible for the program are shown below.
- Under this scheme of the Chief Minister, a monthly allowance of ₹ 1000 is provided. This will result in a monthly increase of ₹3000.
- Pensions for widows and divorced women currently stand at ₹ 600, but they will soon rise to ₹ 1000.
- On Rakshabandhan, the Chief Minister will present his cherished sisters with presents. This contribution can be used to launch a new initiative for women.
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi is giving ₹ 6000 a year to the farmer brothers of Madhya Pradesh. Because of this, Madhya Pradesh’s Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, is providing the state’s farmer brothers ₹ 6000 annually.
- You can know more about the benefits of this scheme by reading this article till the end.
What is the objective of Ladli Bahna Yojana
Ladli Bahna Yojana:- The aim of initiating the Ladli Bahna Yojana is to transform the pessimistic mindset of the state’s inhabitants and enhance the prospects of females. The government of Madhya Pradesh launched the Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana in an effort to improve people’s positive views of females and their sex ratio. People in the state will love females more as a result of this program. The state administration has also declared that all of our impoverished sisters are lower-middle class sisters. Sisters can be from any caste, including reserved castes, backward classes, general classes, and tribes. What type of prejudice exists against sisters? All of the sisters in the state will now receive a thousand rupees every month. Sixty Thousand
Also Read:- Udyog Aadhaar Registration
To apply for this plan, all of you women and girls need to fulfill the following requirements:
- The candidate needs to be a woman.
- The candidate must be a married lady, albeit she may include widowed, divorced, or abandoned women.
- The candidate, whether female or male, must be a native of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Women have to be under 60 years old and have finished the age of 23.
- The family’s annual income should not exceed ₹ 2.5 lakh.
- There should be no income tax payer in the household.
- Not a single family member works for the government.
- There must be no current enrollment in any college, university, or other educational setting for the female candidate to this program.
You can apply for this plan and receive its advantages if you meet all of the requirements listed above.
Which papers are needed for the application?
All of you ladies and girls must fill out the following paperwork in order to apply for this scheme:
- Aadhaar card of the applicant woman,
- PAN card,
- bank account passbook,
- Overall Family/Member I.D.
- Ration card (if any),
- Mobile number entered in Samagra portal
- Passport size photograph etc.
To apply for this program and receive its advantages, you need to fill out all of the previously specified papers.
Also Read:- Ysr Rythu Bharosa List
What should be the qualification to apply for ?
- Must have been a Madhya Pradesh permanent resident at first
- Apart from widows and divorcees, the lady needs to be a married woman.
- The woman should be between the ages of 23 and 60.
- The family’s annual income should not exceed 2.50 lakhs.
- There should be no family members who file income taxes.
- Nobody in the family ought to work for the government.
How to apply ?
To apply for this program, any state woman who wishes to do so must do the following actions:
- In order to apply for Ladli Bahna Yojana, also known as Ladli Bahna Yojana Form Kaise Bhare, you must first visit your local Gram Panchayat, Ward Office, or camp site.
- You must obtain the “Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana – 2023: Application Form” after arriving here. It will be of the following kind.
- Now you have to fill this application form carefully,
- Each and every necessary document must be self-attested and included with the application.
- Following that, you will need to return to the camp site, Gram Panchayat, or Ward office with all the paperwork, including the application form, and give it to the staff member in charge there.
- The employee will next enter your application form and supporting documentation into the “Ladli Bahna Portal/App.”
- The woman submitting the application will next have her picture taken and
- Upon completion of the entry, you will receive the online application number.
- This number will appear in the acknowledgment and provide you quick access to information on the status of your application as well as other facts.
Ultimately, you may apply for this plan and benefit from it with ease in this method.
We have provided you all the necessary information to apply for Ladli Bahna Yojana in this post. This post contains all the information you need to apply along with a detailed explanation of how to fill out the scheme form. All Madhya Pradesh women reading this page are eligible to receive ₹1000 per month under this scheme. Friends, it is my sincere goal that anyone who has read this post to the end found it enjoyable, and that you find it worthy enough to like, share, and leave comments on.
Also Read:- Bihar Apna Khata
Q:- Which state launched the Ladli Bahna scheme?
Ans:- Madhya Pradesh has launched the Ladli Bahna Yojana.
Q:- What is the expected amount of funding for the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Scheme?
Ans:- Rs 1000 per month and Rs 12,000 per year.
Q:- How to check name in Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Ans:- Visit the official website cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in to see if your name is included in the Ladli Bahna Yojana list. Next, choose the tentative list option. Next, choose Receive OTP after entering your cellphone number and captcha code.
Q:- How to download Ladli Bahna Yojana Acknowledgment?
- In order to obtain the Ladli Bahna Yojana Acknowledgment Certificate, you must first access the official website by putting cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in into Google’s search bar.
- You may also click on the direct URL provided below to visit the government website: cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in.
Q:- Whose forms will be filled out for the Ladli Bahna Yojana’s third round?
Ans:- In the third phase of the Ladli Bahna Yojana, forms for women between the ages of 24 and 60 will be completed.
Q:- What should I do if the Ladli Bahna Yojana does not send me money?
Ans:- If the funds from the Ladli Bahna Yojana are still missing, what should you do? Call the Ladli Bahna Yojana helpdesk at 0755-2700800 to file a complaint if the funds from the program have not yet been deposited into your account.
Suggested Link:- scholarshipsgov.in