Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana:- To give all ration card holders in the state free access to quality medical care, the Maharashtra government initiated the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY). The provision of free medical care to the underprivileged and marginalized groups in society is the main objective of this health care program. This page highlights the benefits, coverage, and eligibility requirements of the MJPJAY system.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY)
The Maharashtra state government established MJPJY to give low-income families access to free, high-quality medical care. Through a pre-identified network of healthcare providers, the program offers free medical care, particularly for specialized services that call for hospital stays, surgeries, and consultations. RGJAY, or Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayi Arogya Yojana, was the name given to it at the beginning.
An amount assured of Rs 1,50,000 per family per year will be provided by MJPJAY to cover all medical costs incurred while the beneficiary is in the hospital. Through cashless hospitalization, an individual or a family can receive annual coverage of Rs 1,50,000.
Details on the Jan Arogya Yojana of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule
|Name of the scheme
|Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
|Health Ministry Government of Maharashtra
|Relaunched by changing name on 1 April 2017
|Providing expensive health care facilities to the poor
|Providing expensive healthcare facilities to the poor
The primary goal of the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana is to provide treatment for the economically disadvantaged individuals of Maharashtra, a decision made by the state government. This includes the fourteen districts. There is also mention of farmers who experience natural calamities and receive very little financial assistance. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana offers costly medical services, such as transplantation therapy and surgery, to these impoverished individuals. The state of Maharashtra’s government hospitals are to treat each of these ailments.
The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana’s major facts
- Under this strategy, health facilities will be accessible to all people of the country.
- The country’s people will receive financial aid for medical care in hospitals under this program.
- The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana will provide kidney transplants for Rs 3 lakh, and every family will receive Rs 2 lakh for treatment.
- This approach was used for earlier treatments including plastic surgery, heart disease, cataracts, and cancer; however, it is currently used for more surgeries such as knee hip replacement, dengue, swine flu, pediatric surgery, and sickle cell anemia.
To register for the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana, the following requirements must be fulfilled.
- An economically disadvantaged family should make less than ₹1 lakh annually in total income.
- Eligible families with children under the age of two who reside in 36 districts of Maharashtra and possess a Yellow or Orange Ration Card are eligible for this.
- Farmers affected by a natural disaster in any of the 14 districts of Maharashtra are eligible.
- The family applying must be a Maharashtra state citizen.
What is covered by the Jan Arogya Yojana of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule?
About 971 treatments, surgeries, and procedures are covered by the 121 follow-up packages under 30 distinct categories offered under the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana. Among them are:
- General surgery, ENT surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiac and cardiothoracic surgery, ophthalmology surgery, pediatric surgery, radiation therapy, plastic surgery, and orthopedic surgery and procedures, among others.
- The 132 operations can only be carried out by government-designated medical schools and other authorized institutions.
- The maximum amount for a kidney transplant procedure is Rs 2,50,000.
- Prescription medications and consultations are provided for ten days after hospital discharge.
A list of illnesses and medical procedures covered under MJPJAY:
From day one, the program covers all current illnesses. The ailments and therapies that are covered by MJPJAY are listed below:
- General surgery
- Ophthalmology surgery
- ENT surgery
- Gynecology and Obstetric Surgery
- Surgical gastroenterology
- Orthopedic Surgeries and Procedures
- Cardiac and cardiothoracic surgery
- Genitourinary system
- Pediatric Surgery
- Surgical oncology
- Medical oncology
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Multiple strokes
- Critical Care
- Infectious disease
- General Medicine
- Pediatric medical management
- Interventional Radiology
Also Read:- SBI Annuity Deposit Scheme Calculator
Documents required for MJPJAY scheme
The following list includes the paperwork needed to apply for the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Certificate of illness given by a government doctor
- Three passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- The nearest Sadar Hospital must provide testing for residents of eligible cities.
- Village-based candidates will need to visit the government health camp to have their medical conditions evaluated.
- Subsequently, the candidate must visit the specialist physician for his condition and undergo a checkup.
- Once validated, Arogya Mitra will document the condition’s details and related expenses.
- Travel expenses, doctor and hospital bills, and sickness-related fees will all be registered on this plan’s website.
- It takes a day to finish this process.
- Following this, the patient begins receiving treatment, with no out-of-pocket costs associated with the illness during this time.
How can one apply online for the Jan Arogya Yojana Mahatma Jyotiba Phule?
To register online for the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana, you need to do the following.
- You must visit the program’s official website to submit an online application for this plan.
- This website’s main page will open in front of you after you click the link.
- You can register a new account by clicking the option on this home page.
- Following this, a fresh form will appear on your screen.
- This requires you to fill out all the personal information and to scan and submit all of the certifications.
- Clicking the submit button is required.
Friends, once you click submit, your registration will be complete, and you will be able to access any government hospital for treatment.
What is the Mahatma Jyotiba Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY) Scheme Enrollment Process?
- Step 1: To begin applying for the program, individuals or families must get in touch with the closest network, district, women’s hospital, or general hospital and meet the ArogyaMitra.
- Step 2: Upon visiting a government health facility, you will receive a recommendation card that you can show to the network hospital along with the government health facility’s doctors’ first diagnosis.
- Step 3: To obtain the referral card, you can also go to health camps that the network hospital hosts.
- Step 4: After that, you’ll need to present the reference card and your orange or yellow card. In place of a ration card, you can alternatively have an Antyodaya or Annapurna card prepared.
- Step 5: The diagnostic and testing will start as soon as you provide the aforementioned information.
- Step 6: Depending on the diagnosis, you’ll be admitted to a hospital in the network.
- Step 7: MJPJAY will examine and the insurance company will get an e-authorization request.
- Step 8: After reviewing the request and confirming that all requirements are completed, the insurance company and the MJPJAY medical expert will authorize it. This authorization will be performed within a day if there is an emergency and will be noted as “EM” right away.
- Step 9: You will be given the option to receive cashless treatment or to be admitted to the hospital upon approval of the permission.
- Step 10: To settle the claim with the insurance company, the hospital will deliver all original invoices, diagnostic reports, discharge summaries, and other pertinent paperwork.
- Step 11: After going over the paperwork, the insurance provider will accept the claim and provide the hospital with the money.
- Step 12: For ten days following the date of release, the network hospital will offer free consultations, medications, and tests as part of the program.
The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana online login procedure
- You must first visit Mahatma Jotoba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana’s official website.
- The main page will now appear in front of you.
- You must select the login option on the main page.
- Following this, a new page with your user ID and password will appear in front of you.
- You must now select the login option.
- You will be able to access the portal by doing this.
Also Read:- Disadvantages of Senior Citizen Savings Scheme
We have given you all the pertinent facts about the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana in this article. You can call the support number if you are still having issues of any sort. which is comparable to this.
Q.) What is the Mahatma Phule Card?
Ans. Earlier procedures such as plastic surgery, heart disease, cataracts, and cancer were performed under this system; however, more procedures such as knee hip replacement, dengue, swine flu, pediatric surgery, and sickle cell anemia are now included.
Q.) Which works were produced by Jyotiba Phule?
Ans. In Maharashtra, he initiated the initial steps towards women’s education and untouchability. In Pune, he established the country’s first female school. Smaller movements in every field, in addition to these larger reform movements, liberated individuals from social and intellectual enslavement.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand