PM Kisan Yojana:- Keeping in mind the interest of farmers, Prime Minister Modi launched PM Kisan Yojana in February 2019. Under this initiative, small and marginal farmers of the country get Rs 6,000 annually in three installments. With the help of this financial assistance, small and medium-sized farmers across the country are able to purchase seeds and fertilizers for their farms, resulting in high quality agricultural produce. It is known that the Modi government has so far launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. 14 installments have been released. At the same time, soon in a few months the government will also release the money for the 15th installment. In such a situation, many farmers are asking whether both father and son will get the benefit of the 15th installment of Pradhan Mantri Yojana?
Will the son get benefit from his father’s farming?
If you would also want to know if the following fifteenth installment would benefit both father and son? Let us inform you that the Prime Minister Kisan Yojana is only available to one family member in such a scenario. It is actually crucial to have land registered in your name in order to profit from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. if you do not own any land. This is not an opportunity for you to benefit from the plan.
- A synopsis of the PM Kisan Yojana
- Department Name: Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Department Type of Government Program
- distributing the Rs 6,000 yearly PM Kisan Yojana benefit in three payments of Rs 2,000 each
- Official website of the PM Kisan Yojana: https://pmkisan.gov.in
You’ve come to the right place if you’ve applied online to receive the advantages of this plan and are looking for information about PM Kisan Status. We’ll also explain how to check PM Kisan’s Status in this post. We’ll walk you through the process and provide you with all the pertinent details about this scheme. In addition, we’ll let you know when the next PM Kisan installment is due and any updates on it. You can also find out how to check the beneficiary status of your account by using your mobile number here: PM Kisan Status Check Aadhar Card Mobile Number.
Also Read:- PM Daksh Yojana
Updates on PM Kisan’s 15th installment
Let us inform you that 8.5 crore farmers who were eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana received benefits after the program’s 14th installment was released on July 27. After receiving this information from the government via its official Twitter account, farmers are now asking about PM Kisan’s fifteenth payment, which may be released shortly. Recipients of PM Kisan are recommended to complete their KYC or make any necessary corrections prior to the next installment’s release, in order to avoid missing out on the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana installment this time around. Let us inform you that a large number of people are incorrectly taking advantage of this plan. Consequently, the government has chosen to verify the land records and remove those who are not qualified from the list.
In addition, farmers need to verify their PM Kisan Beneficiary Status to find out if their name is on the list of beneficiaries. This article provides comprehensive details on the program.
Use a mobile device to complete e-KYC.
- Open the PM Kisan mobile application on your smartphone. The e-KYC option is located in ‘Farmers Corner.
- You will need to enter your Aadhaar number on the following page. After that, select the search option.
- Following that, your registered mobile number will receive a four-digit OTP. Click ‘Submit OTP’ after entering this OTP on the following page. Your e-KYC will be finished after this.
Also Read:-Har Hith Store Yojana
PM-Kisan e-KYC for Farmers
In order for farmers registered under PM-Kisan to receive their installments under the program, the government has made e-KYC mandatory. Therefore, farmers who have signed up for the PM-Kisan program need to complete their e-KYC by August 31, 2022. A farmer will not receive the installment under the scheme if they have not completed the e-KYC. Farmers were now able to complete Aadhar-based eKYC via OTP authentication on the PM-Kisan portal, thanks to government approval. The following is the procedure for completing eKYC via the PM-Kisan portal:
- Go to the PM-Kisan website.
- Navigate to the “Farmers Corner” section and select the “eKYC” option.
- After inputting the Aadhaar number, press the “Search” button.
- The mobile number that was registered will receive an OTP. After entering the OTP, press the “Submit OTP” button.
- There will be no more eKYC steps.
PM Kisan Status 2023 – Brief Description
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Yojana|
|was started||by central government|
|launch date||24 February 2019|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Amount of assistance given under the scheme||Rs 2000 in 3 installments Rs 6,000 per year|
|Beneficiary||All small and marginal farmers of the country|
|All small and marginal farmers in the country||pmkisan.gov.in|
PM-Kisan Scheme Disqualification Type
The following beneficiary categories, who fall into the higher economic status category, will not be able to receive benefits under the system.
- Every landowner in an institution.
- farming households that fit with one or more of the following categories:
- bearers of constitutional positions, both current and former.
- Ministers, both current and past; state ministers; mayors of municipal corporations; chairpersons of district panchayats; members of the Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, State Legislative Assemblies, and State Legislative Councils.
- All current and former staff members of Central and State government departments, offices, and ministries, as well as their field teams, Central and State PSEs, affiliated offices, independent institutions under government, and local body personnel. (Not including staff in Group D, Class IV, and Multitasking Staff).
- All retired or superannuated pensioners receive a monthly pension of at least Rs. 10,000 (not including employees in Group D, Class IV, or Multitasking Staff)
- Individuals who have paid income taxes in the most recent assessment
Benefits of the PM-Kisan Scheme
All farmer families with cultivable land registered in their names receive income support of Rs. 6,000 annually under the PM-Kisan scheme, regardless of the size of their landholdings. Every year, the sum of Rs. 6,000 is distributed in the following three equal installments:
|installment||Period of Payment|
How do I view the status of my PM Kisan application?
If, up until now, you have been unable to utilize the advantages of the PM Kisan Yojana and have applied online to do so, or if you would want further information on your installment, you will also be granted the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status. It’s important to know how your application is progressing. Here are a few easy actions you may take to find out how PM Kisan is doing. Visit PM Kisan’s official website, PM Kisan gov in, to view the PM’s status.
Following this, the website’s main page will appear to you. You must select the choice on the main page.
Also Read:- Odisha labour card
Check the online KYC status of PM Kisan:- The government has been requesting the completion of EKYC under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana for quite some time. Many farmers in this situation have applied for their KYC online or through the Vasudha/CSC centre, but they are unsure if their application has been processed or not. In such cases, the government will always mention removing the names of farmers who fail to complete KYC.
PM Kisan KYC Status Kaise Check kare
|Name of post||PM Kisan KYC Status Kaise Check kare|
|Post Type||Government scheme|
|All Citizen||Click Here|
|Official website||Clcik Here|
Q:- How is PM Kisan’s status checked?
Ans:- You must first visit the official PM Kisan portal in order to verify the status of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. There, you may check your beneficiary status by clicking on the Beneficiary Status option and providing your registration number and cellphone OTP.
Q:- Can the details provided on the PM Kisan portal be changed?
Ans:- Yes, you may simply amend the information you submitted on the PM Kisan portal by following this procedure. To begin with, you must go to the PM Kisan portal and select the option that asks you to change some information, such your name. Next, provide your registration number along with further details. Lastly, select the “Search” option to view details that you may immediately update on your screen.
Q:- When did the PM Kisan Scheme begin?
Ans:- On February 24, 2019, the Honorable Prime Minister of India introduced the PM-Kisan plan in Gorakhpur. That same day, the first installment of PM Kisan was made available.
Q:- How can I use my mobile number to check my PM Kisan status?
Ans:- You must select the Beneficiary Status option in the Former Corner, input your registration number, obtain an OTP on your cell phone, and submit it in order to check the status of PM Kisan from your mobile number. Using a cellphone number, you can check the status of PM Kisan in this manner.
Q:- How to check PM Kisan Rs 2000 online?
Ans:- If you want to check online the amount of Rs 2000 received under PM Kisan, then for this you will have to check the status.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand