Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana (PMKMY) is an administration conspire implied for advanced age assurance and federal retirement aid of Small and Marginal Farmers (SMF). All Small and Marginal Farmers having cultivable landholding up to 2 hectares falling in the age gathering of 18 to 40 years, whose names show up in the land records of States/UTs as of 01.08.2019 are qualified to get benefit under the Scheme.
Under this plan, the Farmers would get base guarantee benefits of Rs 3000/- each month after accomplishing the age of 60 years; and on the off chance that the farmer bites the dust; the companion of the farmer will qualify to forget half of the annuity as a family annuity. A family annuity is appropriate just to mate.
Also Read: Digitize India
प्रधान मंत्री किसान मानधन योजना छोटे और सीमांत किसानों (एसएमएफ) की उन्नत आयु आश्वासन और संघीय सेवानिवृत्ति सहयोगी के लिए निहित एक प्रशासनिक साजिश है। 18 से 40 वर्ष की आयु समूह में आने वाले 2 हेक्टेयर तक की खेती योग्य भूमि वाले सभी छोटे और सीमांत किसान, जिनके नाम 01.08.2019 तक राज्यों / केंद्रशासित प्रदेशों के भूमि रिकॉर्ड में दिखाई देते हैं, योजना के तहत लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए योग्य हैं।
इस योजना के तहत, किसानों को 60 वर्ष की आयु पूरी करने के बाद हर महीने 3000 रुपये का आधार गारंटी लाभ मिलेगा, और यदि किसान धूल काटता है; किसान का साथी पारिवारिक वार्षिकी के रूप में वार्षिकी का आधा हिस्सा भूलने के योग्य होगा। एक पारिवारिक वार्षिकी सिर्फ संभोग करने के लिए उपयुक्त है।
- On the development of the plan, a singular will be qualified to get a month-to-month annuity of Rs. 3000/ – . The annuity sum helps benefits holders to help their monetary prerequisites.
- The candidates between the age gathering of 18 to 40 years should make month-to-month commitments running between Rs 55 to Rs 200 every month till they accomplish the age of 60.
- When the candidate accomplishes the age of 60, he/she can guarantee the sum of the benefits. Consistently a decent benefits sum gets keep in the annuity record of the separate person.
- 1 Presentation:
- 2 PMKMY: Qualification Criteria:
- 3 PMKMY: Status of Enrolment:
- 4 Game plan:
- 5 FAQs on PMKMY:
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana was begun to give government-managed retirement to all landholding Small and Marginal Farmers in the country.
- Under this plan, proper benefits of Rs.3,000/ – each month will given to all qualified little and minor farmers.
- It is willful and commitment-based benefits conspire.
- Benefits will paid to the farmers from a Pension Fund oversaw by the Life Insurance Corporation of India
- देश के सभी छोटे और सीमांत किसानों को सरकार द्वारा प्रबंधित सेवानिवृत्ति देने के लिए प्रधान मंत्री किसान मान-धन योजना शुरू की गई थी।
- इस योजना के तहत सभी योग्य छोटे और नाबालिग किसानों को हर महीने 3,000/- रुपये का उचित लाभ दिया जाएगा।
- यह इरादतन और प्रतिबद्धता-आधारित लाभ है।
- भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम द्वारा निरीक्षण किए गए पेंशन फंड से किसानों को लाभ का भुगतान किया जाएगा
PMKMY: Qualification Criteria:
- For Small and Marginal Farmers
- Section age between 18 to 40 years
- Cultivable land up to 2 hectares according to land records of the concerned State/UT
- Farmers from the age of 18 years to 40 years are qualified to join the plan.
- Farmers should contribute a sum between Rs.55 to Rs.200 each month in the Pension Fund till they arrive at the age of 60 Years.
- The Central Government will likewise make an equivalent commitment of a similar sum in the benefits store.
- Companions of the Small and Marginal farmers are additionally qualified to join the plan independently and they will likewise get discrete benefits of Rs.3000/when they arrive at the age of 60 years.
- Assuming the farmer passes on later the retirement date; the mate will get half of the annuity for example Rs.1500 each month as Family Pension.
- Assuming that the farmer is a recipient of the PM-KISAN Scheme, so he/she might permit the commitment to straightforwardly paid from a similar financial balance wherein he/she gets the PM-Kisan benefit.
- Therefore qualified farmers covetous of joining the plan will visit the closest Common Service Center (CSC) alongside their Aadhaar number and bank passbook or record subtleties.
- Enrolment under the plan is liberate from cost and the farmers are not need to make any instalment for the reason at the CSC Centers.
Ought not to be:
- SMFs covered under some other sculpture government-managed retirement plans like National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation conspire, Employees’ Fund Organization Scheme, and so on
- Therefore farmers who have picked Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Vyapari Maandhan regulated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- Further, the accompanying classes of recipients of higher monetary status will not be qualified for benefits under the plan:
- All Institutional Landholders
- Previous and present holders of protected posts
- Previous and present Ministers/State Ministers and previous/present Members of Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha/State Legislative Assemblies/State Legislative Councils; so previous and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, previous and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or resigned officials and workers of Central/State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and their field units, Central or State PSEs and Attached workplaces/Autonomous Institutions under Government just as standard representatives of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff/Class IV/Group D representatives).
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last appraisal year. (f) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects enrolled with Professional bodies and completed calling by attempted practice.
He/She ought to have:
- Aadhaar card
- Investment funds Bank Account/PM-KISAN Account
PMKMY: Status of Enrolment:
- According to the accessible information; there are around 9,06,791 Small and Marginal Farmers with the age furthest reaches of 18-40 Years are there in various areas qualified for enlistment in the Scheme.
- Up until this point, 10674 farmers have selected this plan.
- Being a valuable plant for the Small and Marginal Farmers; the State is making every one of the vital strides for the greatest enrolment of qualified farmers under the Scheme.
- Targets are additionally been fixed at District Level during next about a month to select the greatest number of farmers.
- Therefore District Wise Number of Eligible Farmers, Status of Enrolment, in-control subtleties of CSCs, and proposed targets are encase.
- The lead of extraordinary lobbies for enrolment of farmers in the plan.
- Wide exposure among the cultivating local area by the Village Volunteers, field Staff of Agriculture Department.
- Leaflets have as of now been disseminated in the towns for making mass mindfulness.
- The issue has been incorporated as one of the needed things in various mindfulness programs.
- Therefore subtleties of the closest Common Service Centers (CSCs) will be imparted by the Village Volunteers, field Staff of Agriculture
- Office for working with more farmers to CSCs.
- Every one of the qualified farmers under 40 years of age bunch who are getting benefits under PMKISAN are spurre for the instalment of premium through the particular recipient accounts.
FAQs on PMKMY:
What is Pmkmy?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana (PMKMY) was begun to give government-managed retirement to all landholding Small and Marginal Farmers in the country. Under this plan, decent benefits of Rs. 3,000/ – each month will give to all qualified little and peripheral farmers.
How would I apply for Pmkmy?
- To Apply on the web or select for PM Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana 2021 Online Form; so you want to visit the authority web-based interface first www.pmkmy.gov.in.
- Competitors who have effectively applied for the PM Kisna Mandhan Pension Yojana 2021 so you need to continue to really look at their status on the web-based structure.
- PM Kisan Yojana Installment status.
What is a PMSYM account?
The legislature of India has presented an annuity conspire for chaotic specialists to be specific Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM); therefore guaranteeing advanced age security for Unorganized Workers.
How would I apply for PMSYM?
Apply for Pradhan Mantri Shramayogi Maandhan Pension Yojana, so you need to visit CSC Center. Later, numerous data including Aadhar cards should give there. Later, your record will open and you will get the Shram Yogi Card. So you can get data about this plan on 1800 267 6888 complementary number.
Also Read: CSC Mahaonline
Who can apply for PMSYM?
The plan is for disorderly specialists and has a passage age between 18 to 40 years. Therefore candidates for the plan should have a month-to-month payment of ₹15,000 or less; so ought not to be an annual expense payee.
Who can apply for Mandhan Yojana?
The candidates between the age gathering of 18 to 40 years should make month-to-month commitments; running between Rs 55 to Rs 200 every month till they accomplish the age of 60. When the candidate accomplishes the age of 60, he/she can guarantee the sum of the benefits.