Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana was started by the Central Government in the year 2016, which was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This scheme was introduced with a view to promoting the housing scheme for all. The aim of this scheme is that by 2023 housing should be available to all. To take advantage of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to apply online. Under this scheme, the funds for the construction of houses for the weaker sections will be directly transferred to their bank accounts.
In Hindi: प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना की शुरुआत केंद्र सरकार ने साल 2016 में की थी जिसकी शुरुआत प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने की थी। यह योजना सभी के लिए आवास योजना को बढ़ावा देने के उद्देश्य से शुरू की गई थी। इस योजना का उद्देश्य 2023 तक सभी को आवास उपलब्ध कराना है। इस योजना का लाभ लेने के लिए लाभार्थी को ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना होगा। इस योजना के तहत कमजोर वर्गों के लिए आवास निर्माण की राशि सीधे उनके बैंक खाते में अंतरित की जाएगी।
Also, Read- SSP Scholarship, Guidelines for Apply Online, Benefits, SSP Pre/Post Matric Scholarship… Read More
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2023 Brief Description
|योजना का नाम||प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना|
|शुरू की गई||वर्ष 2015 में|
|सम्बंधित विभाग||ग्रामीण विकास मंत्रालय|
|लाभार्थी||देशभर के कमजोर तबके के लोग|
Features of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Beneficiaries identify on the basis of criteria of the Socio-Economic Census and Caste Census and not by BPL card. Then these are verified by the Gram Sabhas.
- Aid units under this program are divided between the central and state governments into the plains and hills.
- Under the Swachh Bharat-Grameen Mission, financial assistance of up to Rs 12,000 will be provided to the PMAYG beneficiaries for the construction of toilets.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the beneficiaries receive the payment directly into their bank account (which is linked to their Aadhaar).
- The Union Territory of Ladakh will get 100% financial assistance from the Central Government while other Union Territories (Jammu and Kashmir) will be given financial assistance in the ratio of 90:10.
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance for the construction of houses for the economically homeless people of the society, the construction of pucca houses for those who do not have their own house or those who are living in the houses of the stars. are doing Under this system the vulnerable small people will not only get housing but will also get electricity, responsibility and road facilities.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- The beneficiary should not have their own house.
- Beneficiaries who have one or two partitions are eligible to take benefits in this scheme
- If any member of the family is above 25 years of age and can read and write then they are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- Households that do not have any male members in the age group of 16 to 59 years are eligible for the scheme
- All do not have any land or property and are dependent on labour to earn a living.
- Notified caste-tribe, others and minorities etc are eligible to participate in this scheme
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Consent document allowing the use of Aadhaar on behalf of the agreement
- Salary and Income Certificate
- The card number of the scorer who registered with MGNREGA
- Veg’s Swachh Bharat Mission Number
- Traditional Group Certificate
- NOC of Housing Association
Suggested Link: National Scholarship Portal