A resident of India needs an Aadhaar to appreciate certain administration government assistance offices gave by the Government of India. The archive goes about as a proof of address and character for a person. Aadhaar is a 12-digit interesting ID number gave by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). When an individual enlists for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-workplaces, he/she can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar by utilizing the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number gave by the UIDAI. When a number is given, he/she can follow these various strides for UIDAI Aadhar card download.
Also Read: Aadhaar Download
Aaadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number
On the off chance that you need to download and print e-Aadhaar card on the web, you have to follow the underneath referenced advances:
- Visit the Aadhar official site https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ alternative from My Aadhaar choice or visit the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhaar” alternative under “I Have” segment
- Now, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number. Snap on ‘I need a veiled Aadhaar’ choice on the off chance that you need to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter Captcha Verification Code and Click “Send OTP” alternative to get the one time secret key on your enrolled versatile number
- Enter the OTP got on your portable number
- Complete the review and snap “Check And Download” to download electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
Downloading Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the most recent expansion to UIDAI’s entryway for Aadhaar download. Follow the beneath referenced strides for Aadhaar card free download utilizing the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s online entryway
- Click “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the VID alternative from the “I Have” segment
- Enter your virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code
- Now click “Send OTP” to create OTP
- Alternatively, you can utilize the TOTP highlight to confirm your solicitation
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your framework
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhar card secret key.
- Enter the 8 digit secret word to open the PDF document – first four letters of your name in Quite a while and “Year of Birth”
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
In the event that you lack your Aaadhar card yet or have overlooked your Aadhaar number, you can in any case download refreshed Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given strides underneath for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click “Download Aadhaar” alternative
- You will be diverted to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date esteems
- Enter your complete name, pin code, picture manual human test code
- Click “Solicitation OTP” to create an OTP
- Press “Affirm” Button.
- You will get the OTP on your enlisted portable number
- Enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” alternative
- Now you can download electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar Card.
Steps for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
In the event that you don’t recollect your Aadhaar number or EID, you can in any case download e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these means for Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your complete name and either your enrolled email ID or versatile number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enrolled versatile number and snap on the “Check OTP” button
- A message will show up on the screen illuminating the Aadhaar number is sent to your enrolled versatile number
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your versatile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the authority UIDAI site
- Click “I have Aadhaar” alternative
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, complete name, pin code, picture manual human test
- Click “Solicitation OTP”
- An OTP will be sent to your portable number. Enter this OTP and snap “Download Aadhaar” to download Aadhaar
How to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account?
DigiLocker has worked together with the UIDAI to make it accessible to the cardholders on connecting the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, stockpiling, sharing and confirmation of reports and testaments in advanced structure which empowers the select enlisted association to give electronic or e-duplicates into ‘computerized storage spaces’ apportioned to residents. Follow underneath referenced strides to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Login to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on “Sign In” fasten and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Check’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP got on your versatile number
- Click ‘Check OTP’
- ‘Gave Document’ page shows up. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ utilizing ‘Spare’ symbol
How to Download Masked Aadhaar?
Conceal Aadhaar card is like a customary Aadhaar card. The main contrast between the two variations is that your Aadhaar number is halfway covered up and just last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are obvious. It is pointed toward shielding your Aadhaar number from being revealed to other people. Your covered Aadhaar card is similarly legitimate as your ordinary e-Aadhaar. Follow the means referenced beneath to download refreshed Aadhar card in conceal design:
- Click on the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number in the “Enter your own subtleties” area
- Select “Veiled Aadhaar” in the “Select your inclination” segment and enter different subtleties, for example, your Aadhaar number, complete name, pin code and the security code
- Click on “Solicitation OTP” to send OTP to the portable number enrolled with UIDAI
- So click on “I Agree” to offer agree to UIDAI for confirmation utilizing your own subtleties
- Click on “Affirm” to send OTP to your enlisted versatile number
- Enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download the veiled Aadhaar card
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
Without the enlisted versatile number, you can’t get your Aadhaar on the web. You can follow the beneath referenced strides to get Aadhaar without portable numbers.
- Visit the closest Aadhaar focus with your Aadhaar number
- Provide the required bio-metric subtleties check like thumb confirmation, retina filter, and so on.
- Also convey other character evidence like a PAN and personality card
- The individual worried at the middle will give a print out of the Aadhaar. An ordinary paper structure will charge Rs 50, while the PVC form will cost Rs 100.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar through Umang App:
For downloading Aadhaar through Umang candidates need to follow the straightforward cycle referenced beneath::
- Download and open the Umang App
- Click “Aadhaar Card” under all administrations tab
- Click “View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker”
- Login with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted versatile number
- Click “Confirm OTP”
- Now you can download electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar by tapping on download symbol
How to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile?
In the event that you need to get your Aadhaar on versatile, you have to follow the underneath referenced advances:
- Visit the official site of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Select what you need to recover – Enrolment ID or Aadhaar Number
- Enter your enrolled versatile number or email ID and notice the security code
- Now click the “Send OTP” tab to deal with further
- You will get the 6-digit OTP on your enlisted number
- Enter the “OTP” and snap the “Submit” button
- You will get the Aadhaar number on your enrolled versatile number as an instant message
Also Read: SSA Gujarat
How to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download?
You should enter the 8-digit secret key to open your e-Aadhaar letter. The secret key comprises of initial four letters of your name and the time of your introduction to the world. After you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf design from UIDAI’s site, you can print your Aadhaar card on the web. The office to check status and Aadhaar card download is accessible on the web.
Besides, UIDAI has now approved CSC Aadhar Print as one of the choices for printing Aadhaar Card at endorsed expenses.
FAQs on Downloading Aadhaar Card
Q. Can Aadhaar be downloaded regardless of whether my portable number isn’t enlisted with UIDAI?
Ans. No, your Aadhaar can’t be downloaded if your versatile number isn’t enlisted with UIDAI.
Q. What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
Ans. This is the most recent choice for the residents to veil their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the initial 8 digits are supplanted with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and just shows the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.
Q. Would I be able to download my e-Aadhaar utilizing Enrolment ID and Virtual ID?
Ans. On the off chance that you have overlooked your Aadhaar number, so you can download your e-Aadhaar utilizing Enrolment ID and Virtual ID.
Q. What is the official site of UIDAI to download Aadhaar Card?
Ans. For Aadhaar pdf download, you can visit the official site of UIDAI for example https://uidai.gov.in/
Q. Is Umang App viable with the two IOS and Android gadgets for downloading Aadhaar Cards?
Ans. Truly, Umang APP is viable with the two IOS and Android gadgets for downloading Aadhaar Cards.
Q. Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are viewed as something very similar?
Ans. Truly, Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are similarly substantial. Aadhaar Card is sent to the candidates through the post from UIDAI while e-Aadhaar candidates need to download it through UIDAI’s site.
Q. What is the legitimacy of my downloaded Aadhaar Card?
Ans. Once UIDAI download (Aadhar Card) is done, so it is substantial for the whole life.
Q. How might I print my UIDAI E-Aadhar Card subsequent to download it?
Ans. You can print your Aadhaar Card subsequent to downloading it by entering the 8-digit secret key.
Q. What is “Request Aadhaar Reprint” Service?
Ans. UIDAI has dispatched another assistance “Request Aadhaar Reprint” for the residents in the event that their Aadhaar card is lost or lost w.e.f 01-12-2018. also, can reproduce the Aadhaar letter by paying the ostensible charges. This administration is additionally accessible for the candidates who have not enrolled their versatile numbers through Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile number.
Q. What are the charges to be paid for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”?
Ans. A candidate needs to pay a charge of Rs. 50/ – (comprehensive of GST and speed post charges) for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”.
Q. In what capacity would residents be able to raise the solicitation for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”?
Ans. The solicitation for “Request Aadhaar Reprint” should be possible through the official site of UIDAI either by means of Aadhaar Number (UID) or Verification Identification Number (VID). This administration is accessible for both with enlisted versatile number (where OTP/TOTP will be sent on the enrolled portable number) and non-enrolled or exchange portable number (where OTP will be sent on non-enlisted or interchange portable number).
Q. How to Raise a solicitation utilizing a Registered Mobile Number?
Ans. The solicitation can raised utilizing Registered Mobile Number by either entering the 16-digit VID or 12-digit UID on the official site of UIDAI. So an OTP will sent on the enrolled portable number after clicking ‘Solicitation OTP’ and the subtleties of Aadhaar will show up on the screen.
Q. Do we have the choice to raise an Order Aadhaar Reprint demand on an alternate location?
Ans. Truly, there’s an alternative to raise an Order Aadhaar Reprint demand on an alternate location by refreshing so the Aadhaar subtleties of the new location. So candidates do this by either visiting the closest enrolment community or update it online through SSUP entryway.
Q. How long will it take to get “Request Aadhaar Reprint” in the wake of making an effective solicitation?
Ans. A candidate can get “Request Aadhaar Reprint” so inside 5 working days (barring the date of solicitation).
Q. From where do I download the UIDAI m-Aadhar App?
Ans. So m-Aadhaar application can downloaded from the Google Playstore.
Q. Would i be able to get my Aadhaar letter downloaded online subsequent to refreshing?
Ans. Truly, when your solicitation for an update affirmed, you can download your Aadhaar letter online by clicking ‘Download Aadhar’ on the official site of UIDAI.
Q. Does the online UIDAI download Aadhar letter have a similar legitimacy as that of unique?
Ans. Truly, so the online UIDAI download Aadhar (e-Aadhaar) letter has a similar legitimacy as that of the first.
Q. What supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhaar?
Ans. The supporting programming expect so open e-Aadhar is ‘Adobe Reader’.
Q. Is e-Aadhaar similarly substantial like a physical duplicate of Aadhaar?
Ans. Truly, so e-Aadhaar is similarly substantial like a physical duplicate of Aadhaar.