Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List:- The Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List 2024 contains the names of all such adult inhabitants of the state who wish to vote in the future Gram Panchayat elections. The Uttar Pradesh government has posted the voter list for the Gram Panchayat election on its website. This enables all state residents to quickly verify their names and the names of their families in the UP Gram Panchayat Voter List. Additionally, he can use this gateway to download the voter slip.
We will provide you with all the information you need to view your name on the Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List in today’s post. In addition, we’ll walk you through the download procedure for the Gram Panchayat Voter List. Please read this post through to the conclusion if you want to obtain all relevant facts regarding the Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List.
Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List 2024
As you are aware, with 58036 gram panchayats, 350 tehsils, and 75 districts, Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state in India. In Uttar Pradesh, gram panchayat elections are held every five years. The process of holding this year’s UP Gram Panchayat elections has begun, as it did the previous one in 2015. The voter list has begun to be prepared by the Uttar Pradesh Election Commission; some names will be added and some names will be removed.
In order to vote in the Gram Panchayat elections, Uttar Pradesh residents must first visit the State Election Commission of Uttar Pradesh’s official website and look up their name in the Gram Panchayat Voter List. Voting in the Gram Panchayat elections will be open to everyone whose name appears on the UP voter list. The last Panchayat elections were held in 2015, with approximately 11.74 crore voters. However, there are now 12.50 crore voters this time around.
Schedule of Gram Panchayat Voter Lists
|It’s time to validate the Gram Panchayat idea.
|From 4 December to 11 December
|Date on which the suggested list of wards for the district, area, and gram panchayats was prepared
|12th December to 21st December
|Date of objection filing on the constituted ward
|22 December to 26 December
|Date of objections’ resolution
|Date of the final list of constituted cases’ publication
|3rd January to 6th January
|The deadline for finishing the limitation work
|Voter list updating
Also Read:- Mahila Samman Saving Scheme
- These adult state citizens can check their name online in the Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List if they choose to cast a ballot.
- This service is available to all citizens who have applied for a voter ID card and are at least eighteen years old.
- You can also profit from government programs with the use of a voter ID card. Additionally, you are free to vote however you like.
- To verify their name on the voter list, state residents won’t need to visit any government offices.
- You can now quickly and easily use the internet from the comfort of your home to check your name in the UP Gram Panchayat Voter List.
- You can apply if your voter ID card has any errors, such as incorrect information about your name or address. The Election Commission will make all the necessary corrections.
- The online release of the Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List would stop voting-related corruption.
- Through an internet platform, Uttar Pradesh residents can also get the UP Gram Panchayat Voter List.
- The UP government has made this amenity available to all of the state’s residents.
UP Gram Panchayat Voter List 2024: How to Verify Your Name
The steps listed below can be followed by state residents who wish to see their names and the names of their family members on the UP Gram Panchayat Voter List 2024:
- You must first visit the State Election Commission of Uttar Pradesh’s official website at http://sec.up.nic.in/ in order to do this.
- You can select Panchayat Election from the menu on the main page of this website.
- Here, you must select the PRI Voter Search/Voter Slip option.
- You will now need to choose your district, area Panchayat, and gram panchayat on the following page.
- The voter’s name, age, house number, and father’s or husband’s name must then be entered.
- Once all the information has been entered, press the Search button.
- A list will then appear on your screen.
- You will need to look up your name in this list and then select the print slip option that appears next to it.
- The voter slip, which you can also save as a PDF file, will show up in front of you as soon as you click.
- By following a few easy steps, you and your family’s name can be located in the UP Gram Panchayat Voter List.
How to download Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List
Friends, please follow the instructions below if you would like to get the Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List in PDF format.
- Go to the State Election Commission of Uttar Pradesh’s official website first.
- This website’s home page offers a plethora of alternatives. Here, select the Election option and click on Download Voter List.
- Subsequently, you will be required to provide some details on a new page, including the body type, district, name, ward, and captcha code.
- You will need to hit the Submit button once you have entered all the necessary data.
- You must input your mobile number after submitting.
- Following this, you must select the Generate OTP option.
- You will now see a new page open on your screen. You must input the captcha code on this page before you can click the “Download” button.
- The voter list for the UP Gram Panchayat election will then show up in front of you.
Also Read:- Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
Procedure for verifying the status of an application
Applicants should do the actions listed below to find out the status of their application:
- You must first visit the State Election Commission’s official website at http://sec.up.nic.in/ in order to verify the status of your application.
- You will need to select the Voter Services option from its main page.
- Next, you will need to click on the “Track Application Status” link on the next page.
- You will now see a completely different page. where the captcha code, receipt number, and application number indicated in the picture need to be entered.
- When you have filled all the necessary information, click the “Get Status” button.
- Your screen will now display the application status.
The Panchayat Voter Search Procedure
- Start by visiting the State Election Commission’s official website.
- You must navigate to the election part of its home page and select the Panchayat Voter Search option.
- On the following screen, a form will now open.
- The voter’s name, mother, father, or husband’s name, house number, development block, gram panchayat, and any other information needed must all be entered into this form.
- You must input the captcha code provided here after entering all the information.
- Next, you must click the Search button.
- You will now see the pertinent information clearly displayed to you.
Procedure for viewing election results
- The candidate must visit the state election’s official website in order to begin this process.
- Now this webpage will open in a new window. To see the Election Result option, navigate to the Election section.
- You will see a form open as soon as you select the election result option.
- This form requires you to pick the necessary information, like the election name, urban body type, post, district, etc.
- Following that, you must select the option to “Click to View All General Election Results.”
- On your computer screen, the election results will show. A printout of it is also possible.
Also Read:- Post Office RD Scheme
All of the pertinent information regarding the Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List is available to you through this page. You can contact the hotline number or send an email to resolve your issue if you are still having this kind of trouble. Here are the email address and hotline number.
- Helpline Number – 0522-2630130
- Email Id- email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Q.) What is the Uttar Pradesh helpline number for voter ID-related issues?
Ans. The Election Commission of India’s toll-free number is 1950, and you can reach them with any complaints or inquiries regarding Voter ID in Uttar Pradesh. In addition, anyone can obtain election-related information by downloading the voter hotline application.
Q.) What services are available through Uttar Pradesh’s official CEO portal?
Ans. The CEO of Uttar Pradesh’s official website offers a number of services. One should, for instance, confirm all facts pertaining to elections. In addition, they have to go over the claims and objections and the list of all elected members.
Q.) How can I look up my name on the UP Gram Panchayat Voter List online?
Ans. You can check your name online by going to the Gram Panchayat Election Voter List’s official website if you’d want to see it. We have outlined the entire process in detail in this article.
Q.) What ration card do I not have? I don’t have a ration card; can I still enroll? What other records can be used to prove an address?
Ans. You don’t need a ration card. You can present documents such as your passport or bank passbook as proof of address.
Q.) What is the official website of Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat?
Ans. This can be seen on the official website at http://sec.up.nic.in/.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online