A Resident of India needs an Aadhaar to see the value in specific organizations government help workplaces given by the Government of India. The chronicle goes comparably evidence of address and character for an individual. Aadhaar a 12-digit uncommon unmistakable confirmation number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). At the point when a singular enrols for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-working environments, he/she can download and print UIDAI Aadhar card by using the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhar number given by the UIDAI. At the point when a number has given, he/she can follow these different steps for UIDAI Download.
भारत के एक निवासी को भारत सरकार द्वारा दिए गए विशिष्ट संगठनों सरकारी सहायता कार्यस्थलों में मूल्य देखने के लिए आधार की आवश्यकता होती है। आधार किसी व्यक्ति के लिए पते और चरित्र का तुलनात्मक रूप से प्रमाण है। आधार भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण (यूआईडीएआई) द्वारा दिया गया एक 12-अंकीय असामान्य अचूक पुष्टिकरण संख्या है। जब कोई व्यक्ति आधार केंद्रों या बैंकों/कार्य के बाद के वातावरण में जाकर आधार कार्ड के लिए नामांकन करता है, तो वह यूआईडीएआई द्वारा दी गई नामांकन आईडी, वर्चुअल आईडी या आधार संख्या का उपयोग करके यूआईडीएआई आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड और प्रिंट कर सकता है। जब कोई नंबर दिया गया हो, तो वह यूआईडीएआई डाउनलोड के लिए इन विभिन्न चरणों का पालन कर सकता है।
Also Read: mksy.up.gov.in
- 1 Download Aadhaar by Number:
- 2 Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
- 3 e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
- 4 Aadhar Card Online Download by Name and Date of Birth:
- 5 Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- 6 Download Online Masked Aadhar Card:
- 7 Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
- 8 How to Take e-Aadhar Card Print later Online Download?
- 9 FAQs on Aadhar Card Download By Aadhar Number Only:
- 9.0.1 Could Aadhaar downloaded whether or not my mobile number not selected with UIDAI?
- 9.0.2 What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
- 9.0.3 Would I have the option to download my e-Aadhaar using Enrolment ID and Virtual ID?
- 9.0.4 What is the power webpage of UIDAI to download an online Aadhar Card?
- 9.0.5 Is Umang App practical with the two IOS and Android devices for downloading Aadhaar Cards?
- 9.0.6 Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar seen as something basically the same?
- 9.0.7 What is the authenticity of my downloaded Aadhaar Card?
- 9.0.8 How should I print my E-Aadhar Card in the wake of downloading it?
- 9.0.9 What is the “Request Aadhaar Reprint” Service?
- 9.0.10 What are the charges to paid for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”?
Download Aadhaar by Number:
If you want to download and print an e-Aadhaar card on the web, therefore you really want to follow the under referred progress:
- Visit the Aadhar official site https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ elective from My Aadhaar decision or visit the association https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhaar” elective under the “I Have” region
- Presently, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number. Snap-on ‘I really want a covered Aadhaar’ elective so if you want to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter the Captcha Verification Code and Click the “Send OTP” choice to get the one-time secret word on your selected versatile number
- Therefore enter the OTP got on your portable number.
- Complete the outline and snap “Confirm And Download” to download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar.
Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
Downloading Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the latest development to UIDAI’s entrance for Aadhaar download. Follow the under referred steps for Aadhaar card free download using the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s internet-based passage
- Click “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the VID elective from the “I Have” region.
- Enter your virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code
- Presently click “Send OTP” to deliver OTP
- On the other hand, you can use the TOTP feature to check your sales
- e-Aadhaar will download to your structure
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhar card secret key.
- Enter the 8 digits secret key to open the PDF report – initial four letters of your name in Quite some time and “Year of Birth”
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
In case you do not have your Aaadhar card yet or have neglected to recall your Aadhaar number, you can even presently download the invigorated Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given steps under for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click “Download Aadhaar” decision
- You will redirected to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date regard.
- Enter your total name, pin code, picture manual human test code
- Click “Requesting OTP” to create an OTP
- Press the “Attest” Button.
- You will get the OTP on your selected portable number
- Enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” elective
- Presently you can download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar Card.
Aadhar Card Online Download by Name and Date of Birth:
In case you don’t remember your Aadhaar number or EID, you can regardless download an e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these methods for Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your total name and either your enrolled email ID or phone number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enrolled portable number and snap on the “Affirm OTP” button
- A message will appear on the screen instructing the Aadhaar number is transport off your enrolled versatile number
- Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your portable, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the power UIDAI site
- Click “I have Aadhaar” elective
- Therefore enter Aadhaar enrolment number, complete name, pin code, picture manual human test
- Click “Requesting OTP”
- An OTP will delivered of your phone number. Enter this OTP and snap “Download Aadhaar” to download Aadhaar.
Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has cooperated with the UIDAI to make it available to the cardholders on interfacing the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, accumulating, sharing, and checking of records and statements in an automated construction which enables the select enlisted relationship to give electronic or e-copies into ‘cutting edge extra rooms’ dispensed to occupants. Follow underneath referred to steps to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Sign in to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on “Sign In” secure and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Check’ to get ‘OTP’
- Therefore enter the OTP got on your versatile number
- Click ‘Really look at OTP’
- ‘Surrendered Document’ page shows. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ using ‘Save’ image.
Download Online Masked Aadhar Card:
A covered Aadhaar card resembles a standard Aadhaar card. The lone differentiation between the two varieties is that your Aadhaar number is to some degree concealed and simply the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are observable. It highlighted safeguarding your Aadhaar number from uncovering to others. Your covered Aadhaar card is also significant as your standard e-Aadhaar. So follow the means referred to under to download revived Aadhar card in the covered arrangement:
- Click on the association https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number in the “Enter your own nuances” region
- Select “Hidden Aadhaar” in the “Select your tendency” section and enter various nuances, for instance, your Aadhaar number, complete name, pin code and security code.
- Click on “Requesting OTP” to send OTP to the portable number enrolled with UIDAI
- So click on “I Agree” to propose to consent to UIDAI for affirmation using your own nuances
- Click on “Confirm” to send OTP to your enrolled portable number
- Therefore enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download the hidden Aadhaar card.
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
Without the enlisted portable number, you can’t get your Aadhaar on the web. You can follow the underneath referred to steps to get Aadhaar without portable numbers.
- Visit the nearest Aadhaar centre with your Aadhaar number
- Give the required bio-metric nuances affirmation like thumb check, retina analysis, etc
- Additionally, pass on other character confirmation like a PAN and character card
- Therefore individual stressed at the centre will give a printout of the Aadhaar. A normal paper construction will charge Rs 50, while the PVC transformation will cost Rs 100.
How to Take e-Aadhar Card Print later Online Download?
You ought to enter the 8-digit secret expression to open your e-Aadhaar letter. Therefore mysterious key involves the underlying four letters of your name and the hour of your first experience with the world. Later you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf plan from UIDAI’s webpage, you can print your Aadhaar card on the web. Therefore workplace to check the status and Aadhaar card download is open on the web.
Could Aadhaar downloaded whether or not my mobile number not selected with UIDAI?
No, your Aadhaar can’t download assuming your phone number does not enlist with UIDAI.
What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
This is the latest option for the occupants to cover their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the underlying 8 digits suppose with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and simply show the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.
Would I have the option to download my e-Aadhaar using Enrolment ID and Virtual ID?
In case you have neglected to recall your Aadhaar number, you can download your e-Aadhaar using Enrolment ID and Virtual ID.
What is the power webpage of UIDAI to download an online Aadhar Card?
For Aadhaar pdf download, you can visit the power website of UIDAI for instance https://uidai.gov.in/
Is Umang App practical with the two IOS and Android devices for downloading Aadhaar Cards?
For sure, Umang APP is practical with the two IOS and Android contraptions for downloading Aadhaar Cards.
Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar seen as something basically the same?
Genuinely, Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are comparatively significant. Therefore Aadhaar Card sent off the applicants through the post from UIDAI through e-Aadhaar up-and-comers need to download it through UIDAI’s website.
What is the authenticity of my downloaded Aadhaar Card?
At the point when UID download (Aadhaar Card) does, it is considerable for the entire life.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Print
How should I print my E-Aadhar Card in the wake of downloading it?
You can print your Aadhaar Card in the wake of downloading it by entering the 8-digit secret expression.
What is the “Request Aadhaar Reprint” Service?
UIDAI has dispatched another assistance “Request Aadhaar Reprint” for the inhabitants in case their Aadhaar card lost or lost w.e.f 01-12-2018. besides, can repeat the Aadhaar letter by paying the apparent charges. This organization is moreover available for the competitors who have not enlisted their portable numbers through Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile numbers.
What are the charges to paid for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”?
An up-and-comer needs to pay a charge of Rs. 50/ – (extensive of GST and speed post charges) for “Solicitation Aadhaar Reprint”.