APAGRISNET YSR government has carried out the whole plan in a steady progression. As of late AP Chief Minister reported free Crop Insurance Scheme. Under this plan, the public authority of AP will give free Crop Insurance to the state ranchers. So we can say that this plan commits to all Farmers of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Under APAGRISNET YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme, around 9.48 lakh Farmers will benefit.
Under this plan, all intrigued and qualified Farmers apply for this. The concise depictions in regards to the plan given in the article how you apply for the plan. Indus article we need to give a brief depiction. Under the plan, the public authority will pay 1252 crore protection to around 9.48 lakh ranchers in Andhra Pradesh state.
APAGRISNET YSR सरकार ने पूरी योजना को तेजी से अंजाम दिया है। देर से एपी मुख्यमंत्री ने मुफ्त फसल बीमा योजना की सूचना दी। इस योजना के तहत, एपी का सार्वजनिक प्राधिकरण राज्य के पशुपालकों को मुफ्त फसल बीमा देगा। तो हम कह सकते हैं कि यह योजना आंध्र प्रदेश के सभी किसानों के लिए प्रतिबद्ध है। APAGRISNET YSR मुक्त फसल बीमा योजना के तहत लगभग 9.48 लाख किसान लाभान्वित होंगे।
इस योजना के तहत सभी इच्छुक और योग्य पशुपालक इसके लिए आवेदन करते हैं। लेख में दी गई योजना के संबंध में संक्षिप्त चित्रण कि आप योजना के लिए कैसे आवेदन करते हैं। सिंधु लेख में हमें एक संक्षिप्त विवरण देने की आवश्यकता है। योजना के तहत, सार्वजनिक प्राधिकरण आंध्र प्रदेश राज्य में लगभग 9.48 लाख पशुपालकों को 1252 करोड़ की सुरक्षा का भुगतान करेगा।
- 1 AP Crop Insurance Beneficiary List 2022:
- 2 Scheme Details:
- 3 Crop Insurance Beneficiary List:
- 4 Key highlights of the plan:
- 5 Move toward applying for the APAGRISNET state Crop Insurance Scheme:
- 6 APAGRISNET Crop Loan Status:
- 7 Get in touch with Us:
- 8 FAQs on APAGRISNET:
- 8.0.1 How to check the status and the recipient rundown of the YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme declared by the AP State Government?
- 8.0.2 What are the advantages of why YSR-free Crop Insurance Scheme?
- 8.0.3 How might I check my yield credit status in AP?
- 8.0.4 Who is the chief of agribusiness in AP?
- 8.0.5 What number of Farmers are there in Andhra Pradesh?
- 8.0.6 Which harvest is well known in Andhra Pradesh?
- 8.0.7 For what reason is Andhra Pradesh well known?
AP Crop Insurance Beneficiary List 2022:
While sending off this plan AP Chief Minister said that, in the past, they were made to pay part of the premium with the state and Central Government contributing the excess sum. Anyway, neither the state nor the middle used to seek protection clean in seasons of pain. This would bring about a lengthy postponement in sitting the case.
- Scheme Name- Andhra Pradesh YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Sent off by CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
- State – Andhra Pradesh
- Recipients – Farmers of the state
- Benefit- Give Crop Insurance to the Farmers
- Absolute Financial plan 1252 crore
- Absolute Recipient 948 lakh ranchers
- Land covered under the plan is 45.96 lakh hectares of land
Crop Insurance Beneficiary List:
Andhra Pradesh government pronounced the Crop Insurance Premium of the state is rupees 121.61 crores for 2018-19 by the past TDP government. Fork Reef 2019 the state government had paid the portion of rupees 468 crores and its portion of rupees 503 crores to the insurance agency.
Key highlights of the plan:
- Crop Insurance Scheme is a free Insurance Scheme without paying any charge to the ranchers.
- The ranchers who have lost their harvests in 2019 will get the protection sum under this new declaration.
- The plan has carried out with the assistance of trimming.
- Under the planned government will pay 1,252 crore protection to around 9.48 lakh ranchers in Andhra Pradesh state.
- Under a trimming, the public authority has caught all the insight about the yields.
- The plan will cover around 45.96 lakh hectares of land.
- Ongoing tornado-caused crop misfortune in human proportion finished and the pay would paid by December 31st.
- Boss Minister said that the public authority has been attempting to protect the interests of the ranchers and in this way settled 10641 coordinating with the town secretariat to help the Farmers. Taking straightforwardness in legislatures to the powerful the state government grout e trimming CRO detail of the yield will transferred to the E crop data set including the harvest misfortune information.
Move toward applying for the APAGRISNET state Crop Insurance Scheme:
The ranchers are not expected to apply for the plan again as a Farmer has proactively enlisted their subtleties on e-Crop. That large number of ranchers who have not yet applied for the e-crop application they applied again on this application. The cash will get lucidity straightforwardly to their record online to their bank through DBT.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister reported by a star free Crop Insurance Scheme. This plan is for that multitude of ranchers who lost their yield during the khareef season in UP 2019. The states of AP have taken up the issues to help Farmers and cycle the case in Fast Track mode we side paying the whole top notch for ranchers. Therefore harvest credit protection claims are being settled by the public authority of AP. How much cash will credited to the Farmer’s ledger on 15 December 2020? A few of these ranchers have likewise endured misfortunes during the new weighty downpours. Therefore Crop Insurance add up to given to look through Farmers on Tuesday acknowledged to help them the number of their misfortunes.
APAGRISNET Crop Loan Status:
As we previously said that the recipient can straightforwardly stroll into the centre’s grosser cameras and check their Crop Insurance Scheme status. On the off chance that the recipient’s name doesn’t listen the recipient can enlist an objection at the enigma grosser kendras.
Between 2016 to 2019, in three years the past government had spent a normal rupees of 393 crores for each annum toward insurance payments, while the previous had paid around 290 crores for every annum. While something like 20 lakh ranchers were selected for insurance inclusion during the TDP system in our administration around 49.80 lakh Farmer have been brought under the protection cover we are the state government assumed the liability by paying rupees 971 crores to word instalment during 2019-20.
Get in touch with Us:
To determine if the public authority has taken up the issue to help Farmer and cycle the case in a Fast Track mode next to paint the whole exceptional for ranchers.
FAQs on APAGRISNET:
How to check the status and the recipient rundown of the YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme declared by the AP State Government?
All recipient and intrigued ranchers need to visit the closest rythubarosa Kendra hours and check the status and the recipient rundown of the YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme.
What are the advantages of why YSR-free Crop Insurance Scheme?
The name of the plan is likewise depicting the advantages. The government gives three Crop Insurance under the plan. Therefore AP state government has authorized 1,252 crore rupees under the as of late reported YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme.
How might I check my yield credit status in AP?
The ranchers can check the rundown straight by tapping the connection which given beneath.
Interface 1: http://18.104.22.168/loanstatus/
Interface 2: http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/loanstatus/
Who is the chief of agribusiness in AP?
Arun Kumar, IAS., Special Commissioner of Agriculture, A.P., Guntur – Placed on Full Additional Charge of the post of Chief Executive Officer, Rythu Sadhikara Samtha, Gannavaram – Orders – Issued.
What number of Farmers are there in Andhra Pradesh?
One of the significant accomplishments of the Government of Andhra Pradesh has been the fast increase in Natural Farming. Therefore the number of ranchers who practice Natural Farming has gone up from 40,000 in 2016 to around 7,50,000 Farmers and homestead labourers in 2020-21 — an increment of multiple times over the most recent 4 years.
Which harvest is well known in Andhra Pradesh?
Paddy which is filled in overflow in the area is sent out to another region/state. Therefore Different harvests developed are Maize, Jowar, Cotton, Sugarcane, Groundnut, Pulses, Chillies and somewhat Tobacco. The significant crops developed are Mango, Guava, Oil Palm, Coconut, Cashew, Lemon and so on.
For what reason is Andhra Pradesh well known?
Andhra Pradesh is one of the main rice-developing states in the nation and is a significant maker of India’s tobacco. The state’s streams — especially the Godavari and the Krishna, yet in addition to the Penneru — represent its agrarian significance. Prakasam Barrage on the Krishna River, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India.