Bihar Bhulekh:- For the convenience of their citizens, nearly every state government in India has developed a unique Apna Khata portal. The people of Bihar can use the Bihar Land Portal (Bihar Bhulekh) thanks to the efforts of the Bihar government. The government’s goal in constructing the online land record portal is to provide the people of Bihar with access to all land-related information, including land maps, the Bihar Bhulekh Khatauni, the Bihar Apna Khata, the Bihar Jamabandi, and Khasra numbers. As everyone is aware, the Central Government is in a massive initiative known as Digital India. Shortly, the Central Government intends to make the majority of the work accessible online.
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, when the entire nation was placed under lockdown and people were unable to leave their houses to do their work, digitization has advanced significantly. People remained hesitant to visit government institutions even after the curfew was lifted. It is for this reason that the trend towards digitalization has also picked up steam and garnered significant attention. The Bihar government initiated Bhulekh Bihar with this order. Bihar Bhulekh is a portal with several uses. This portal offers a wide variety of internet information.
Bihar Bhulekh Portal 2024
You can obtain all land-related information in one window by using the Bihar Bhulekh portal. Only details regarding Khasra, Khatauni, etc. are provided on the Bhulekh portals of other states, such as Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, and any other state. On the Bihar Bhulekh portal, however, you can obtain data on a single portal, including Bihar Jamabandi, Bihar Land, Bhulekh Map, Bihar Apna Khata, and Khassar Land Records.
Details regarding Bihar Bhulekh
|topic of article
|Started by whom?
|Revenue and Land Reforms Department
|Land owner of the state
|Providing land related records and many other types of facilities and services online.
|Providing land-related records and many other types of facilities and services online.
Benefits of Bihar Land Record
- There is less work pressure in government offices. Employee salaries from the government are enormous. However, in the past, some personnel were simply employed to get out of Khatauni, Khasra, etc. because there was no internet service available. However, the department in question can now request additional work from the staff members thanks to the introduction of the portal. Workers have useful purposes.
- For Khatauni measles, farmers and other individuals had to repeatedly visit the tehsil. For a menial task, he had to spend money and time. However, farmers can now just complete their tasks from home.
- The development of the Internet portal has also resulted in the creation of jobs. Although anyone can draw Khatauni on their own, many people are unable to do so because of our nation’s persistently low literacy rate. These individuals can have their measles, Khatami, and other vaccinations removed from the CSC or public service center.
- It will be very beneficial in reducing corruption inside the tehsil. because purchasing Khatauni required significant financial outlays.
- Individuals won’t need to visit the tehsil repeatedly. The online Bhulekh portal is beneficial in this way.
Services listed on the Bihar Bhumi Portal
The following services are available to Bihar Bhoomi Portal users:
- Your Account
- Land Possession Certificate (LPC) Application
- Check LPC Application Status
- encumbrance certificate check
- online filing canceled registration
- payment of land rent
- Land map, etc.
How can I use the Bhulekh Bihar portal’s online land record checker?
- Navigate to the Bihar Jamabandi official portal and use the map to select the district.
- There will be a page redirection for the user. From the map, choose a zone or region.
- Choose the village name on the following page.
- Now, choose a criterion to search land records using:
- View all accounts of Mauza by name
- View all Mauza accounts by Khasra number
- View by account number
- Check by measles number
- View by account holder name
- Once you have chosen the criterion, complete the necessary fields. To view the results, select the “Search” tab.
What is the Bihar land map?
The following actions should be taken if you live in the state of Bihar and would like to view a map of your land there:
- Go to the official website at https://bhunaksha.bihar.gov.in/ to view Bihar Bhu-Naksha.
- Choose your district from the webpage after that.
- Next, you designate your land type, circle, mouza, and sub-district.
- Now, based on your selection, a map will show up in front of you.
How can I watch Jamabandi Bihar online?
- To check Bihar Land Jamabandi online, go to https://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/, which is Bhulekh Bihar’s official website.
- Now select the “View Jamabandi Register” option found on the official website’s home page.
- To view the Jamabandi Register on the new website, enter in the details such as District, Village, Mauza, and Halka before clicking the ‘Search’ button.
To acquire an online filing rejection, how can I register on the Bihar Bhulekh portal?
- You must first visit the main page of Bihar Bhulekh’s (Revenue and Land Reforms Department) official website to register for the application that was denied. You must select Apply for Cancellation of Online Filing on the home page.
- You are now going to a different page. You need to select the registration option located at the bottom of the login box now that you have reached the login page. Clicking the register button will cause the registration form to appear in front of you. Filling out the registration form is required.
- The registration form will be sent to you in two sections. Personal information will make up the first section, while address information will make up the second. Your name, address, phone number, email address, and password must be created here. In addition, there are a few more options that need to be filled out which are shown in the picture below. Once all the information has been carefully entered, click the “Register Now” button. Your registration has been completed successfully in this way.
Also Read:- Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
How can I apply online for a rejection of my Bihar Bhulekh file?
- The official Bhulekh Bihar website is where you must first go if you want to apply online for an online filing rejection. Once on the official website, you must choose the ‘Apply for cancellation of filing’ option.
- You will now see a new page after choosing the online filing, reject application option. You will be prompted for your user ID and password on the new page. You will see a code to fill out at the bottom of the page after entering the user ID and password that you created during registration. After entering the captcha code, select Sign In. You can access the dashboard of the login page in this manner.
- You’ve arrived at the login screen. You fill out the application for cancellation of filing in this manner. Once the application has been fully completed, click the submit button. You continued to monitor the progress of the rejected filing after a few days.
How to check the status of an online file for Kharij
- Visit the Bihar government’s official website first.
- You must select the filed denied status option from the main page.
- You then choose your financial year, zone, and district.
- After choosing your case number or deed number, press the “Search” button.
- You can use the Bihar Bhulekh portal to verify the status of your filing’s rejection in this manner.
List of deeds accessible on the Bihar Bhulekh website
The list of deeds that may be downloaded from the Land Record Bihar Online page is as follows:
- Arbitration deed
- Lease agreement
- Lease Agreement (for vacant land)
- lease surrender deed
- Mortgage deed
- Mortgage deed with a possession
- Mortgage deed
- Power of attorney
- Adoption deed
- Award deed
- Cancellation deed
- Sales Agreement (General)
- Transfer of leasehold rights by sale (vacant land)
- Trust deed
- Usury mortgage deed
- Will do
- Exchange deed
- Settlement deed
- Gift deed
- Transfer of leasehold rights by sale (land structure)
- Partnership Dissolution Deed
- Partnership deed
- partition deed
- Improvement deed
- Security bond document
- Sale deed
- Sales agreement
Bihar Revenue and Land Department Helpline
The official contact information provided below might help you resolve any issues you may be having with this portal.
- Address: Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Government of Bihar, Old Secretariat, Bailey Road, Patna – 8000015
- Helpline number: 18003456215
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read:- Delhi Nursery Admission
Q.) Can I see my account details online if I live in Bihar?
Ans. Indeed, you may look for Bihar Apna Khata information online. Using a laptop or mobile device, you can quickly access the Revenue and Land Reforms Department of the Bihar government’s website at http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in.
Q.) What is Land Records Bihar’s official website?
Ans. Biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in is Land Records Bihar’s official website. All of the online tasks about Bihar land records can be completed here.
Q.) Bihar How can I view my account?
Ans. To access Bihar Apna Khata, go to the Land Record Bihar official website, select “Apna Khata,” and fill out all the required fields. From there, select “Search Account” to obtain all account-related information. Are.
Q.) What advantages does the Bhulekh Bihar Portal offer?
Ans. Through the portal, people can access all land-related information online at any time and from any location. Jamabandi copies can also be obtained through the website.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand