CG RTE Admission:- Many kids in our culture nowadays are unable to receive a quality education because of their precarious financial situation. All such children receive free education from the government through RTI. … order to ensure that no child in the community is denied access to school. We will be giving you information about CG RTE Admission 2023–24 today. Admissions for the 2023 session of Chhattisgarh RTE have begun. You will obtain all the information you need to apply for RTE admission by reading this page. such as the purpose, advantages, characteristics, eligibility, critical paperwork, and application procedure, among others. Thus, we ask that you carefully study our post if you wish to benefit from CG RTE Admission.
CG RTE Admission 2023-24
On August 4, 2009, the Indian government passed the Right to Education (RTE). RTE went into effect on April 1st, 2010. This initiative reserves 25% of the primary seats in non-aided and minority private schools up to class 8 for students from lower-income families. Chhattisgarh used this method for the 2010–11 school year. This program’s benefits were previously limited to the eighth grade, but they were updated in 2019. Students in Chhattisgarh will now be able to benefit from this initiative up until class 12th.
Children from the state who are 3 to 6.5 years old are eligible to enroll in private schools under this program. After being admitted, the student is qualified for free education up till class 12. 2.9 lakh Chhattisgarh students have benefited from this plan thus far. Through this program, all state students will now be able to receive an education. Additionally, this plan will work to eradicate discrimination in society.
Details regarding RTE Admission in Chhattisgarh for 2023–2024
|Name of the scheme
|CG RTE Admission 2023-24
|Provide free education
This is a fantastic program, but before you apply online or determine your eligibility, you need to be aware of a few key details about it. These are provided below.
- A child who is between the ages of three and six will be admitted to a private school for free.
- This program has been in place all over India since 2010.
- Thus far, this program has admitted almost 400000 children who match the RTE entry standard.
The objective of Chhattisgarh RTE Admission
The Central Government has initiated RTE in each state. This excellent program provides free education to the nation’s impoverished youth. Several Indian states have implemented the Right to Education, or RTE, program. The Chhattisgarh RTE program is a significant initiative that provides free admission to large, well-known private schools for economically disadvantaged state residents.
This big project, run by the government of Chhattisgarh, aims to provide free education to all state children. This is a significant program for the entire population of Chhattisgarh, wherein the government offers free education to youngsters. This program aims to raise the state’s educational bar and give youngsters more authority for the future.
Benefits and features of Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2023-24
- The Indian government enacted the Right to Education Act on August 4, 2009.
- On April 1, 2010, this law went into effect nationwide in India.
- In non-aided and minority private schools up to class 8, 25% of the primary seats have been reserved for kids from lower-income households as part of this program.
- Chhattisgarh used this method for the 2010–11 school year.
- This program was only available to class 8 before it was revised in 2019.
- In Chhattisgarh, the benefits of this system are currently available up until the 12th grade.
- State children between the ages of three and six and a half may apply to private schools for entrance to the primary level.
- Thus far, this plan has benefited over 2.9 lakh kids in Chhattisgarh.
- State pupils will receive free education through this program up until class 12.
- All state students will now have access to schooling.
- Additionally, this plan will work to eradicate discrimination in society.
Chhattisgarh RTE eligibility
If you would want to apply online for this significant program, you should be aware of the following eligibility requirements:
- Only holders of BPL cards will be eligible for this scheme’s benefits.
- Benefits from this system are restricted to the original inhabitants of Chhattisgarh.
- To be eligible for Chhattisgarh RTE admission, a family’s income must not exceed ₹100,000.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
|RTE Total Applications Received (2021-22)
Admission to CG RTE Procedure for registering for a new school
- It is necessary to first view the official website of the Chhattisgarh School Education Department.
- Right now, the home page is visible to you.
- It is necessary to select the option on the main page to register as a new school.
- Now a new page will appear for you to see.
- This page requires that you enter the Khula U Dice code.
- Now, you have to click on the pick to view the school.
- Following that, you will be able to access the registration form.
- This form needs to have all the necessary data, such as your name, email address, and mobile number.
- This is the time to upload the necessary files.
- Submit is the next button that needs to be pressed.
- You can complete the registration process for a new school in this manner.
Also Read:- Pradhanmantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana
Procedure for CG RTE Admission Student Registration
- You must first visit the Chhattisgarh School Education Department’s official website.
- The main page will now appear in front of you.
- You must next select the option to register as a student (application), make a change, or print.
- You now need to select the option to submit a new application.
- After that, a new page will be shown to you.
- You must input all of your personal information, including your name, email address, and mobile number, on this page.
- You then need to upload every one of the crucial documents.
- It is now necessary for you to select the submit option.
- You will be able to register your students in this method.
- Initially, you need to visit the Chhattisgarh School Education Department’s official website.
- The main page will now appear in front of you.
- You must select the login link on the main page.
- You will now see a new page where you must enter your password, user ID, and captcha code.
- You must now select the “Login” option.
- You can log in in this manner.
- Address- Department of School Education First Floor, BLOCK-3, INDRAWATI BHAWAN, NAYA RAIPUR, CHHATTISGARH 492002
- Helpline number- 011-411-32689
- Email id. – email@example.com
Also Read:- Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Q.) What is RTE admission?
Ans. RTE admission is quota admission, whereby underprivileged students are admitted free of charge to any school.
Q.) How do I get admitted to the Chhattisgarh RTE?
Ans. You must fill out the registration form on the Chhattisgarh School Department’s official website and submit it if you wish to be considered for Chhattisgarh RTE Admission.
Q.) Who is eligible for RTE in Chhattisgarh?
Ans. This program’s benefits were previously limited to the eighth grade, but they were updated in 2019. Students in Chhattisgarh will now be able to benefit from this initiative up until class 12th. Children from the state who are 3 to 6.5 years old are eligible to enroll in private schools under this program.
Q.) RTE forms are to be filled when?
Ans. The Madhya Pradesh Education Department has moved the MP RTE 2023–24 Lottery Result date from March 28, 2023, to March 29, 2023. The application verification was due on March 25, 2023, and the RTE admission forms were completed between March 13 and March 23, 2023.
Q.) What kind of free CG do kids on RTE receive from school?
Ans. The goal of the Right to Education (RTE) Scheme is to give children from low-income families access to high-quality education. As a result, stringent laws were created to give children from lower socioeconomic classes free books, uniforms, and education.
Q.) What paperwork is needed to fill out an RTE form?
Ans. Will these documents be necessary if you wish to send your child to school under the RTE program? The child’s birth certificate, along with their Aadhar card, is the answer. residency Certificate: Original residency certificate in the form of an Aadhar card, Ration card, voter card, electricity bill, water bill, or driver’s license.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand