- 1 Some Information About CSC:
- 2 How To Apply For CSC?
- 3 Here are some points after filling form that you have to notice:
- 4 Online Registration:
- 5 How To check your Application Status?
- 6 CSC Re-Registration:
- 7 Fundamental Processes With CSC Registration:
- 8 Functions of CSC Center:
- 9 Benefits of CSC:
- 10 Conclusion:
Some Information About CSC:
Common Service Centre Registration are front-end service delivery points enabled with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) established to deliver essential public utilities and non-government services to the end consumer (which is basically rural population). Apna CSC is a PAN India network that is working to make India a digital nation and Common Service Centre Registration scheme is a scheme under the Digital India Program. It is a significant part of the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) which was formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India. So, Apna CSC online is one of the largest government approved online service delivery channels in the world. These CSCs are operating in each state of India and delivering services in the field of health, utility payments, education, agriculture, FMCG products, entertainment, banking, and financial services, etc.
How To Apply For CSC?
CSC registration is done only through online mode. So, all the applicants are advised to be ready with the scanned copy of all the required documents and applicants must have a working mobile no and a valid email ID and all the documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format. Therefore, candidates are advised to read all the guidelines and instruction clearly before filling the application form.
Applicants willing to register for CSC can follow the procedure shared below –
Visit the official portal In order to fill application for CSC, applicant has to open the official CSC portal i.e. www.register.csc.gov.in.
Click registration link On the homepage of the portal, applicants have to click on “New VLE registration” or Apply tab.
Enter the asked details: Now applicants have to enter the name, Aadhaar no., authentication type, and have to add the Captcha. After they have to click on “submit” button.
Fill the details: Once authentication is over, applicants are required to fill details under various tabs such as Kiosk, Personal, Residential, Banking, Document and Infrastructure details (as shown in the pictures below).
Click on “Kiosk” tab and fill Kiosk and personal details. After filling all the details accurately click on “Next” button.
Some Important Documents:
Upload scan copy of PAN card and cancelled cheque: Now fill banking details- In this section applicants also have to upload the scanned copy of PAN card and canceled cheque.
Now upload your latest photographs: Upload documents i.e. the photographs of CSC
Fill infrastructure details: Now applicants have to fill infrastructure details in the field provide-
Review your application: Lastly, candidates have to review the application form and have to check all the details again. After reviewing the details they can click on “Confirm & submit” button.
Final submission: After the submission of all the details a reference ID/ application no. will be generated. If Once candidates finally submit the application they receive an acknowledgment email regarding the application form on the email ID provided during the registration process.
Here are some points after filling form that you have to notice:
- To complete your registration, Enter a valid Mobile Number, Enter captcha and Proceed to click on submit. NOTE: For any communication purpose your given mobile and email will be used till the creation of CSC ID. Also, one mobile number cannot be used to register for multiple CSC Ids.
- The next step for registration is authentication. You need Virtual ID (VID). VID is a temporary, revocable 16-digit random number mapped with the Aadhaar number. So, It is not possible to derive the Aadhaar number from VID. Visit the link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/vidgeneration to generate/retrieve your VID.
- Documents required
a) Applicant photo
b) Copy of highest educational certificate
c) Proof of Identity
d) Proof of Address
e) Cancelled copy of cheque
f) Pan Card Copy
g) CSC Centre Photos (Inside and Outside)
- On successful authentication, a form opens so, Please fill the details and Submit it.
- After the registration is complete, you receive an acknowledgement number for further reference.You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process.
- It is mandatory for the user to download a copy of the form and submit the same to the District Manager available in the nearest CSC office along with a copy of self attested documents (cancelled cheque/passbook, PAN card, and applicant image) so they can verify your documents.
After applying for Digital Seva, You have to register for CSC. So you can be a part of CSC, only you need to apply for the same. In order to apply, one needs to register himself or herself in the portal through online mode. Here are some steps CSC register.
- A person needs to open the portal of CSC with the official link, that is, www.csc.gov.in
- After the link is open, on the link, a person will find “click here for CSC Registration”.
- The aadhar card number is to fill in the required box.
- After having done that, the authentication option can seen which can be done through IRIS scan, Finger Print Scan or by One Time Password.
- Personal details are to add.
- After that, a person needs to upload Geo Tagged images of the centers.
- Lastly, a person has to click the “submit” option.
How To check your Application Status?
After completing CSC registration, candidates can check their status:
- Click on this website: http://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
- Fill the Application reference number that was send on your email post successful registration.
In order to perform the re-registration of the previous application, there are certain steps to be follow which are:
- The very first step includes the updated mobile in the email in the Aadhar system.
- It is mandatory to provide the Aadhar and OMT ID to re-register the application because without aadhar you won’t get your i’d.
- All of the documents must be updated.
This guideline will help you with the CSC Application.
Fundamental Processes With CSC Registration:
In order to validate the registration again all to perform the re-registration of your application, you can follow these steps-
- Get the online registration form from the official website to proceed.
- You have to enter the details of Aadhar number and OMT ID.
- An authentication type will be presented on the form, you have to select it and then add the captcha over it. Click on submit.
- Soon after you have finished the authentication of Aadhar, entire details will be displayed along with the form.
- You will asked to fill the other details like your bank, documents or infrastructures.
- You can review your details and at the last click on submit, you will registered successfully and an application ID will be generated soon after the registration gets validate.
- After this, you will get an acknowledgment email which will signify your update of the applications with the registered email ID.
Again the same process is follow for the checking of application status. So, you don’t have to knock over other multiple websites. At last, you will be notified with your Common Service Centre Re-Registration.
Functions of CSC Center:
The following types of services are expected to be provide at the CSCs:
- G2C Communication – All G2C (Government to Consumer) Communication including Health, Education, Agriculture, Human Resource Development, Employment, Fundamental Rights, Disaster Warnings, RTI, etc.
- Information dissemination – Interactive kiosks, voice & Local Language Interface, including web browsing
- Edutainment – Including multi-functional space for group interaction, entertainment, training and empowerment
- eGovernance & eServices – Transactions like Market (eKrishi)Information, Banking,Insurance, Travel, Post, eForms to request government services, etc.
- C2G Kiosk – Grievances, complaints, requests and suggestions.
- Financial Inclusion – Payment for NREGA, etc.
- Healthcare – Telemedicine & remote health camps have also been envisage as part of the CSC’s extended functionalities.
- Rural BPO.
Benefits of CSC:
Here are some benefits of having CSC center:
- Access to information : all remote/ rural citizens
- Delivery of public services – G2C & B2C
- ICT for rural Empowerment of socially disadvantaged people for inclusive growth
- Access to quality education / skill upgradation
- Access to cost efficient & quality health services
- CSC as a change agent – To promote rural entrepreneurship, enable community participation and effect collective action for social improvement.
Through a collaborative framework, the objective of CSC is to integrate the twin goals of profit-making and social services, So it is a sustainable business model for achieving rapid socio-economic change in rural India.
Common Services Centre (CSC) programme is an initiative of the Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY), Government of India so, CSCs are the access points for delivery of various electronic services to villages in India, thereby contributing to a digitally and financially inclusive society. CSCs are more than service delivery points in rural India. They are position as change agents, promoting rural entrepreneurship and building rural capacities and livelihoods. So, they are enablers of community participation and collective action for engendering social change through a bottom-up approach with key focus on the rural citizen. CSC e-Governance Services India Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC SPV) incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, So, to monitor the implementation of the Common Services Centers Scheme is now easy.
It provides a centralized collaborative framework for delivery of services to citizens through CSCs, besides ensuring systemic viability and sustainability of the scheme.