- 1 Information regarding the digital Gujarat scholarships scheme (Yojana):
- 2 Some steps while applying for the scholarship on www.digitalgujarat.gov.in :
- 3 How do you open a portal for Jan Seva Kendra?
- 4 How do you Login to the portal?
- 5 How do you Register to the portal?
Information regarding the digital Gujarat scholarships scheme (Yojana):
Education is a vital step in our lives. But many people in India are deprive of that experience due to the lack of money. But Indian and state governments are trying to do their part in bringing the awareness among people. As citizens of India, we should know that education is our basic right and pursue it will give us a bright future. Digital Gujarat scholarship scheme helps the poor students to complete schooling after Metric examinations as education gets expensive. A college education is a fundamental pillar of someone’s education, and they should always acquire it.
Gujarat is a state that is progressing quickly in the country. Along with its industrial and agricultural advances, it is also paying attention to the education that is much needed in their state. The government has included Digital Gujarat Scholarships of several kinds to help out the poor people. This would ensure that they get the education and career that they deserve. Let us look into some facets of it to know it a better way.
Now When you have read most of information then you should look at the datasheet or schedule of the Digital gujarat shishyavrutti yojana. As you can see in the below given table the last date of scholarship scheme is 15th december 2020 which is damn near. so if you did not fill up form yet then hurry now. Click On below given link and press the submit button after uploading your KYC Document and paying application fees.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana PMKVY
Facts of the Digital Gujarat Scholarships Online form:
- The scholarship can availed by logging into the Digital Gujarat portal
- The scholarship is apply for the post-metric level for any student
- The scholarships will be valid for students who study and live in the state; they can also be valid if they belong from the state and study within India.
- The state that the scholarship is valid in is Gujarat
- The digital Gujarat applications are being currently taken.
Some steps while applying for the scholarship on www.digitalgujarat.gov.in :
First of all You need to visit www.digitalgujarat.gov.in [Link]
Now you need to click on sign in / login button which would be Available on the upper right corner of the website.
Now you will see the login page, beside this you will see the red color button of registration, Click on it!
And Now you will see the registration form in which you will be asked for Aadhar no, Password and Date of birth.
You will get OTP in your Aadhar register email id and phone no. Just enter this in Requested OPT Box.
Now You will see the other form of your details like address and other things, also fill that up.
Now You will see your profile, Click on Request a new service link and then select a filter as a Scholarships There.
you will see the big list of scholarships, click on your category and then do further procedure as they ask.
After that whenever you want to check scholarship form again you just need to Login in Digital Gujarat scholarship website.
How do you open a portal for Jan Seva Kendra?
- Go to the URL :- www.digitalgujarat.gov.in .
- The list of locations of Jan Seva Kendra is displayed on the home page.
- Citizen can select his location and proceed further with Login, Registration or Service.
- A citizen can search his location by directly typing into the textbox (A).
- The citizen can view the list of services offered by Digital Gujarat Portal by Selecting the Services Revenue or Panchayat options from the menu.
How do you Login to the portal?
If you are already registered to this portal you can use the “login” link (A) from the home page to login and use the services.
When you click on the login link you will be navigated to the Login page as displayed in the following screen.
- If you are already having a user name and password, which is register with us, then enter your credentials and click on “Login” button.
- If you are a new user to this portal, then click on “Click For New Registration (Citizen)” link, it will redirect you to user registration page.
How do you Register to the portal?
When you click on the “Click for New Registration (Citizen)” link, you will navigated to the Online Registration page as shown in the following screen.
Online Registration , Online Registration page with Citizen details
For new user registration, User has to enter all the fields which are mention in above screen shot.
- Here all the fields are mandatory fields.
- After entering details, click on “Save” button (A) to complete your registration process.
- After completion of first stage registration, you will receive one time password on your mobile in order to verify your mobile number.
Confirmation Code for mobile number verification
- After you enter the one time password in the text box (A) click on confirm button (B).
- Once you verify your mobile number you can proceed with the second stage of registration as shown in the following screen.
Other Useful Links: