DDA Housing Scheme 2024:- With the cost of real estate in Delhi-NCR skyrocketing, the DDA Housing Scheme 2024 is a beacon of hope. DDA schemes 2024 are viewed with interest by Delhi residents who aspire to own their own homes. The DDA Flat Application Process is being made more straightforward and understandable, and DDA is acting proactively in this field. Nonetheless, a lot of people still had trouble understanding the DDA Flat Scheme 2024. This post’s purpose is to assist these folks. We will go over every detail of the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Housing Scheme 2024 with you here. We will give you all the information you need to apply for a Delhi flat through the DDA Housing Scheme in 2024.
DDA Housing Scheme 2024 Overview
|Name of the Scheme
|DDA Housing Scheme 2024
|Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Housing Scheme 2024
|Location of Available Flats
|Delhi (Exact locations not yet disclosed by DDA)
|Mode of application
|Selection of Allottee
|By a lucky draw
|Who can Apply?
|Citizens of India
Also Read:- Mahila Samman Saving Scheme
DDA Housing Scheme 2024 Important Dates
Please be aware that the DDA has not yet announced the launch date of the DDA Housing Scheme for 2024. You can refer to the schedule of the previous scheme, which is provided in the following table, for your reference.
|Starting of application form submission in online mode
|4th week of December 2024
|Last date to submit the application form
|2nd week of February 2023
|Last date for the payment of application fee
|2nd week of February 2023
DDA Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2024
Many people waste their valuable time and money applying for DDA Housing Schemes without understanding the requirements. Therefore, we kindly ask that you carefully review the eligibility requirements listed below before submitting the form.
- Candidates have to be citizens of India.
- On the last day to submit the application, the applicant must have reached the age of eighteen.
- Only those who do not own a residential plot in the urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi, and Delhi Cantonment, either fully or partially under a freehold or leasehold arrangement, or a flat or built-up house with a carpet area exceeding 67 square meters, will be eligible to receive a flat. This includes the applicant’s spouse, wife, and children who are not married.
- Recall that both spouses are eligible to apply for the program. In the event that a draw is reached, the flat will only be given to one of them.
- The annual income of a single applicant or a joint applicant cannot exceed Rs. 3 lakh, and the annual income of the household cannot exceed Rs. 10 lakh in order to be eligible for an EWS flat.
Note: Other than EWS, there is no income requirement for apartments.
DDA Housing Scheme 2024 Application Form
Only online applications are accepted by the authorities, in an effort to streamline the DDA Housing Scheme Application Procedure 2024. In contrast to prior years, the authorities will only accept online applications. Follow the instructions below to verify the DDA Housing Scheme application process in its entirety.
- You must first go to the official website, which is located at www.dda.gov.in/www.dda.org.in.
- The registration link is located on the official website’s home page.
- After entering the following data—Title (Mr., Miss/Mrs.), First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, PAN Number, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, Gender—you must next create your login credentials.
- You can now log in by entering the credentials that were created in the previous phase. Recall that your user ID for logging in is your PAN number.
- You will now see the main application form on your screen. You must fill out this form with your address, preferred flat, etc.
- In addition to the information, you must upload scanned copies of all necessary paperwork. The list of files that need to be uploaded is provided in the post that follows.
- The online application and registration process payment is the next step for applicants.
- Last but not least, print off the confirmation page for your records.
Also Read:- Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
Application Fee or Registration Fee
- The application fee, which is Rs. 2000, is the same for all applicants.
- Nonetheless, as the table below illustrates, the registration costs vary for different types of apartments. Please be aware that while the application fee is non-refundable, registration fees are.
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
Note: Candidates in the reserved category and EWS will receive a refund of the partial application fee of Rs. 1000.
Refund of Registration money to applicants
- If you are not selected for the draw, the admissible registration money refund will be deposited into the bank account you provided on your application. This is the rationale behind mentioning the accurate bank account number along with the IFSC code.
- If you win the drawing, you should be happy with the location, price, amenities that are already there, and other relevant factors. Those who are unhappy with the flat can give up the same. The fees that apply in this case are listed below.
|Surrender/ Cancellation charges
|start on the draw date and continue until the fifteenth day following the demand/allotment letter issuance date.
|10% of the Registration Money subject to a maximum of Rs 10,000/-
|Block start date: from the sixteenth to the thirtyth day following the date the demand/allotment letter was issued.
|20% of the Registration Money applicable to the Allotted Category
|from the date of the demand/allotment leer block start date to the ninetieth day following that date.
|50% of the Registration/ Application Money applicable to the Allotted Category
|Ninety days following the date the demand/allotment letter was issued
|Full Application Money applicable to the Allotted Category
Also Read:- Post Office RD Scheme
The following are the requirements for the DDA Housing Scheme 2024 document.
- a self-attested copy of the Permanent Account Number (PAN) that the Income Tax Department issued or assigned.
- Identity verification documents include self-attested copies of passports, government identity cards, voter ID cards, driver’s licenses, ration cards with the owner’s photo affixed, and Aadhar cards. (Any individual)
- A self-attested copy of a passport, government identity card, election ID card, ration card, driver’s license, telephone, electricity, and water bills, house tax receipts, bank passbooks (which contain the allottee’s name and address), or an Aadhaar card are examples of proof of residency.
- Proof of income for the EWS Category Caster Certificate, issued by the relevant area’s District or Sub Divisional Magistrate (For SC/ST Candidates)
- a certified duplicate of the original disabled certificate from a government hospital or the Medical Board (For PwD candidates)
- a copy of the discharge certificate, attested by the appropriate Ministry of Defence or Armed Forces authority (For Ex-Servicemen)
- A copy of the “Requisite Certificate” (For War-widows/Next of Kin) from the Ministry of Defence, Armed Forces, or Paramilitary Forces
- A copy of the bank account passbook or bank statement, duly attested, containing the payment proof photograph, three signatures from the individual and, if married, the spouse, duly attested in accordance with the proforma attached to the information brochure of DDA.
Q. How many types of DDA flats are there?
Ans- Types: DDA offers apartments in every category, which includes the Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Middle-Income Group (MIG), Low-Income Group (LIG), and Super High-Income Group (SHIG).
Q. How to book DDA flats in Delhi?
Ans- Interested candidates should go to http://www.dda.gov.in/, the official DDA website, and click on the link pertaining to the first-come, first-served housing scheme. For EWS flats, the booking fee is anticipated to be Rs 50,000; for LIG units, it is Rs 1 lakh; for MIG apartments, it is Rs 4 lakh; and for HIG apartments, it is Rs 10 lakh.
Q. What is the future plan of DDA?
Ans- The DDA created the Master Plan 2041, a legally mandated document that evaluates the current state of affairs and provides guidance on how to attain the intended development in order to promote Delhi’s development. The plan suggests promoting the growth of a nighttime economy in order to create a secure and energetic city.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online