Digital India Login 2022-23: Digitize India Platform (DIP) is an initiative of the Government of India under the Digital India program for any organization to provide digitization services for scanned document images or physical documents. So any Indian citizen with an Aadhaar number can become a Digital Contributor (DC) and perform simple data entry tasks on the DIP. For each verified and correct task done, the contributor will earn reward points. They can redeem the reward points in monetary value or donate them to the Digital India initiative.
Digital India Login 2022-23: डिजिटाइज इंडिया प्लेटफॉर्म (डीआईपी) किसी भी संगठन के लिए डिजिटल इंडिया कार्यक्रम के तहत भारत सरकार की एक पहल है जो स्कैन किए गए दस्तावेज़ छवियों या भौतिक दस्तावेजों के लिए डिजिटलीकरण सेवाएं प्रदान करता है। तो आधार संख्या वाला कोई भी भारतीय नागरिक डिजिटल योगदानकर्ता (डीसी) बन सकता है और डीआईपी पर सरल डेटा प्रविष्टि कार्य कर सकता है। किए गए प्रत्येक सत्यापित और सही कार्य के लिए, योगदानकर्ता को रिवॉर्ड पॉइंट मिलेंगे। वे रिवॉर्ड पॉइंट्स को मौद्रिक मूल्य में भुना सकते हैं या उन्हें डिजिटल इंडिया पहल में दान कर सकते हैं।
What is Digital India Program?
Digitize India Platform (DIP) is an initiative of the Government of India under the Digital India program for any organization to provide digitization services for scanned document images or physical documents. It aims to digitize and make usable all existing content in various formats and media, and languages, create and extract data for document management, IT applications and records management.
DIP provides an innovative solution combining machine intelligence and a cost-effective crowd-sourcing model. It features a secure and automated platform for processing and extracting relevant data from document images in a format that is usable for meta-data tagging, IT application processing and analysis.
The Digitize India Platform (DIP) provides an opportunity for government agencies to transform themselves into digital enterprises and rewards digital contributors for performing simple data entry tasks. It aims to leverage DIP to move all organizations towards a paperless office, make data available to citizens on demand, free archived document storage space and enhance digital public service delivery. The platform was launched on 1 July 2015 as part of the Digital India programme.
About Digital India Portal
Since 2017, the Digital India portal is owned by e-government industries to network with operators, merchants, vendors and consumers, etc. and create profit for all the people. It is a platform that provides all the services in one place to make it easier for the customers and sellers to enjoy the services without any confusion.
The portal provides an opportunity to the retail traders, there is a very less investment to build a network through this online portal so that it will also take forward the development part of the nation and the individual. Through this portal, Govt. Franchisees are created for retailers, in which the merchant has to provide a receipt to the consumer, so all business has to be done legally. This portal is mainly created to increase profits by providing multiple services.
This digital portal also provides e-payment services to consumers through the BHIM app, or many other apps available in the portal, which creates a worldwide network and easy payment solutions and makes India the largest digital platform takes steps.
e-Kranti: National e-Governance Plan 2.0
In 2006, Govt. The government of India has launched an e-governance scheme in which the government has covered 31 projects including records of land, passport, commercial tax, education, agriculture etc. 24 schemes were implemented. Then the project, later, is called an e-Kranti, which generates the slogan “Changing e-Governance to Changing Governance”.
The e-Kranti works on the principles of Transformation and Not Translation’, ‘Integrated Services and Not Individual Services’, ‘ICT Infrastructure on Demand’, Fast-tracking Approvals’, ‘National GIS (Geospatial Information System)’, ‘Language’ Localization’, Cloud by default, ‘Security and electronic data protection, ‘Government process reengineering (GPR) mandatory in every MMP’, ‘Standards and protocols mandatory’, ‘Mobile first.
Several new MMPs have been included under e-Kranti, which are as follows:- Financial, e-language urban governance, and the inclusion of women and child development, which increased the project limit from about 31 to 44 MMPs.
The objective of the Digital India Portal
These are some of the main objectives that have been seen by launching this portal, which are as follows:-
- However, this portal connects both the middle class and a small section of the communities so that they can avail of the services.
- So providing a delivery service, so that people can access a wide range of services.
- Govt to make the portal a success. So this ensures that as many people as possible can take advantage of it.
- And it also provides an e-payment system for the benefit of the people.
- Then most of the electronic services are provided by the telecom operator.
- Through this portal you can also avail of insurance services, you can also pay your bills, there are many apps also available, services which are related to PAN card and Aadhar card, etc.
- This also increases employment opportunities.
The Mission of the Digital India Portal
The mission behind launching this Digital India Portal is to digitize the whole thing, provide world-class services and connect people and increase employment, which leads to the sustainable development of the nation. By creating this portal people get the benefit of home delivery, and also get the benefit of various services through this portal, as they can easily pay their bills, insure their car, and other facilities are also available in this single portal.
The Vision of the Digital India Portal
The vision is clear, by launching this portal, to empower the growth rate of youth and create employment opportunities for them, so that the nation can develop positively. And the main agenda is to make India the world’s largest “fast moving consumer services” and also plan to provide IT and travel services globally. The three major visions of this Digital India Portal are as follows:-
- Empowering citizens through digitization:- By increasing the digital literacy rate, using different Indian languages and empowering different communities of India.
- Digital Infrastructure:- Through digital infrastructure, the government provides a digital unique identification ID and also makes it easy to access it virtually through DigiLocker.
- Ensuring Services:- Providing services through online portals at the earliest, as well as improving digital transactions and making India cashless.
[DIP] Digital India Portal Registration
To register with the Digital India Portal is very easy, for that, you have to follow the following steps:-
- The interested candidate must visit the official site of the Digital India Portal.
- Then the homepage of the DIP will display on your screen.
- Click on the ’franchise registration’’, which is mentioned in the box.
- After clicking on the ’franchise registration’’, a new page will open, in which some of the basic questions asked which is mandatory for the registration, If you click on Yes, then the registration form will be opened, if you click on No, a non-eligibility message will display on your screen.
- On that registration form., you have to fill in all the details on the given space, which are as follows:-
|Mention the Applicant Name||Email-address|
|Contact details||Mention your Address with Pincode|
|Your City||Name of the State and the country|
|Name of the Retailed Shop||Presently Bussiness details|
|PAN Card No.||Aadhaar Card No.|
- Once you filled in all the details, you have to Tap on the Submit option
- Then a new page will open, in which you have to upload all the mandatory documents, the details are as follows:-
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card and PAN card of the applicant.
- Upload passport-size photographs on the digital portal.
- The applicant has to upload the digital signature himself.
- Candidates must keep in mind the important point that all the files should be uploaded as JPG, and the size should be 300 KB.
- Then check all the details, and click on submit button.
- After submission of the application form, within 24 to 48 hours i.e. within a day or two, you will get the Credential ID along with the password on your registered email address.
- Now, you can access the Digital India Portal with that ID and Password.
Login to Digital India Portal/DIP Login
Candidates can log in to the Digital India Portal when they have already registered on the site, after they get the ID and Password, the registration process is given above in the article. To log in you need to do these simple steps:-
- After getting the ID and Password, the candidate has to visit the official site of the Digital India Portal.
- And on the homepage, you will see the option to log in on the side of the page.
- Click on the Login option then the next page will be displayed on your screen in which you have to enter details:- Your Vendor ID and Password.
- Enter the correct captcha.
- Click on the Sign In option, your portal will display on your screen.
- In case, you forgot the password, in this situation, you have to click on the Forgot Password, to get the new password, on your email address.
Services Available on the Digital India Portal
You can find almost all the services in this portal which you can find on a single site, the details of the services are listed below:-
|ITR service||UTI Services||Job Portal|
|Electricity Bill||Shopping Portal||Mobile and DTH recharge|
|Pan Card||Voter ID Card||Passport|
|GST||Vehicle Insurance||Digital Signature|
List of the Commission in Digital India Portal
|Electricity Bill Payment||1 per cent|
|DTM Charge||10 per cent|
|AEPS COMMISSION||Transaction of 500-3000 INR:- 0.30 per cent|
Transaction of 3001-5000 INR:-12 per cent
Transaction of 5001-10000 INR:- 18 per cent
|A/C Opening Commission||40 per cent|
|2/4 Wheeler Insurance||10 to 20 per cent|
|Recharge||3 to 7 percent|
Benefits of the Digital India Portal
As the site is very useful for all of us, we mention some of its advantages, so that you are well aware, of how this site will be beneficial for you:-
- The government aims to create a digital infrastructure.
- By making the nation digital so that all services are available online.
- Through this online portal, you can easily transfer subsidies to the beneficiary’s account.
- By spreading awareness and empowering people about digitization.
- Provide a unique ID to each person.
- The process of digitization will reduce corruption in the country.
- Not all services are chargeable by the government and it is also easy to use.
- Reducing the use of paper and documents, and now all the documents are easily available on the online portal, and you can download it anytime.
- It provides high-quality and fast services to the people.
- The digital site will help the people of the village to connect with the government and also update themselves.
Digital India Portal App
Digital India Portal App is for smartphones, which brings all the facilities in your hand, you can use it anytime and anywhere across the world. You can easily download this app from the play store and then avail all the features available in the app. So it is easy to use, and the design is very user-friendly. All updates will be notified through this app notification system. Though you can also access various features like Latest Contest, Quiz, Latest News etc.
FAQs on Digital India Login 2022-23
What is Digital India Certificate?
Digital India is a flagship program of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. This program was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 1st July 2015.
Can we earn money from Digital India?
Any Indian citizen with an Aadhaar number can become a Digital Contributor (DC) and perform simple data entry tasks on the DIP. For each verified and correct task done, the contributor will earn reward points. They can redeem the reward points in monetary value or donate them to the Digital India initiative.
What is the main objective of Digital India?
Digital India is a program to prepare India for the future of knowledge. There is a focus on being transformational – IT + IT = Realizing IT The focus is on making technology central to enable change. It is an umbrella program – comprising several departments.
What is the advantage of Digital India?
The make in India initiative has improved the electronic manufacturing sector in India. Digital India plan can increase GDP to $1 trillion by 2025. The health care and education sector has also seen growth. Improvement in online infrastructure will boost the country’s economy.