An Aadhaar card can be handily downloaded utilizing an Aadhar number, enrolment ID, virtual ID, and so on. An Indian inhabitant needs this Aadhaar card to profit from specific government assistance benefits given by the Government of India. The record goes about as proof of address and personality for a person. Aadhaar is a 12-digit special distinguishing proof number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). When an individual enlists for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-workplaces, he/she can download and print the UIDAI Aadhaar card by utilizing the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number given by the UIDAI. When a number is given, he/she can follow these various strides for Aadhaar card download. You can track down the cycle to Download the E-Aadhar card utilizing DigiLocker and mAadhaar application in this article beneath.
- 1 Aadhaar Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
- 2 Ventures for e Aadhaar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
- 3 Moves toward Download e-Aadhar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
- 4 E-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
- 5 Instructions to Download e Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- 6 Step-by-step instructions to Download Masked Aadhaar Card:
- 7 Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
- 8 Moves toward Download e-Aadhaar Card through Umang App:
- 9 Instructions to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
- 10 Step-by-step instructions to Take E-Aadhar Card Print after Download:
- 11 Points to Remember:
- 12 FAQs on E-Aadhar Download:
- 12.0.1 Could Aadhaar at any point download regardless of whether my phone number isn’t enlisted with UIDAI?
- 12.0.2 What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
- 12.0.3 Could I at any point download my e-Aadhaar card utilizing Enrolment ID and Virtual ID?
- 12.0.4 What is the authority site of UIDAI to download the Aadhaar Card?
Aadhaar Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
If you have any desire to download and print an e-Aadhaar card on the web, you want to follow the underneath referenced advances:
- Visit the Aadhaar official site or snap on ‘Download Aadhaar’ choice from My Aadhaar choice or visit the connection https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Select the “Aadhaar Number” choice
- Presently, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number, Security Code and snap on the “Send OTP” choice to get the one-time secret word on your enrolled versatile number
- Select the ‘covered Aadhaar’ choice if you have any desire to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter the OTP got and click on “Confirm And Download”.
- Upon effective check, you will find a secret phrase safeguarded PDF of the Aadhaar card in your Downloads organizer. To open the document, you want to enter an 8-person secret phrase. The secret key will blend the initial 4 letters of your name (as in Aadhaar) in capital letters and the year of birth in YYYY design.
Ventures for e Aadhaar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
On the off chance that you don’t recollect your Aadhaar number or EID, you can in any case download e Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these means for Aadhaar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/recover eid-uid
- Enter your complete name and either your enlisted email ID or phone number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted portable number and snap on the “Confirm OTP” button
- A message will show up on the screen illuminating the Aadhaar number/enrolment ID is shipped off your enlisted portable number
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number/Aadhaar number on your versatile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the authority UIDAI site
- Enter your 28-digit enrolment ID or 12-digit Aadhaar number, Security Code and snap on “Send OTP”
- Enter the OTP that you get on your enrolled portable number and snap on “Check And Download” to download Aadhaar
Moves toward Download e-Aadhar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
Downloading an Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the furthest down the line expansion to UIDAI’s entrance for Aadhaar download. Follow the beneath referenced strides for Aadhaar card free download utilizing the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s internet-based gateway
- Click “Download Aadhaar” recorded under “My Aadhaar”
- Select the VID choice
- Enter your virtual ID, and security code and snap on “Send OTP” to create OTP
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your framework
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhaar card secret key. It is 8 digit secret word to open the PDF document – the first four letters of your name in Quite a while and “Year of Birth”
E-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
If you lack your Aadhaar card yet or have failed to remember your Aadhaar number, you can in any case download the refreshed Aadhaar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given strides underneath for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click the “Download Aadhaar” choice. You will divert to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Enter your 28-digit enrolment ID, and Security Code and snap on “Send OTP” to create an OTP.
- Enter the OTP got on your enrolled versatile number and snap on “Check And Download”.
- Presently you can download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar Card.
Instructions to Download e Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has teamed up with the UIDAI to make it accessible to the cardholders on connecting the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, stockpiling, sharing and confirmation of records and declarations in a computerized structure which empowers the select enrolled association to give electronic or e-duplicates into ‘advanced storage spaces’ distributed to residents. Follow the beneath referenced moves toward downloading Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Login to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on the “Sign In” button and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Check’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP got on your versatile number
- Click ‘Confirm OTP’
- ‘Given Document’ page shows up. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ utilizing the ‘Save’ symbol
Step-by-step instructions to Download Masked Aadhaar Card:
Concealed Aadhaar card is like a standard Aadhaar card. The main distinction between the two variations is that your Aadhaar number is somewhat covered up and just the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are noticeable. It is pointed toward safeguarding your Aadhaar number from being uncovered by other people. Your veiled Aadhaar card is similarly legitimate as your ordinary e-Aadhaar. Follow the means referenced beneath to download refreshed Aadhaar card in the covered design:
- Click on the connection https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Select Aadhaar Number, VID or Enrolment Number and enter subtleties relying upon the choice that you pick (Aadhaar Number, Enrollment ID or Virtual ID)
- Enter the Security Code and snap on “Send OTP”
- Select the ‘Veiled Aadhaar’ choice
- Enter the OTP and click on “Confirm And Download” to download the veiled Aadhaar card
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
Without the enrolled versatile number, you can’t get your Aadhaar on the web. You can follow the underneath referenced moves toward getting Aadhaar without portable numbers.
- Visit the closest Aadhaar focus with your Aadhaar number
- Give the required bio-metric subtleties confirmation like thumb check, retina examination, and so forth.
- Additionally, convey other character evidence like a PAN and personality card
- The individual worried in the middle will give a printout of the Aadhaar card. An ordinary variety print-out on an A4 sheet will cost Rs 30 (including GST), while the PVC rendition will cost Rs 50.
Moves toward Download e-Aadhaar Card through Umang App:
For downloading an eAadhaar card through Umang, candidates need to follow the straightforward cycle referenced underneath:
- Download and open the Umang App
- Click “Aadhaar Card” under the all administrations tab
- Click “View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker”
- Log in with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted portable number
- Click “Check OTP”
- Presently you can download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar by tapping on the download symbol
Instructions to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
If you have any desire to get your Aadhaar on versatile, you want to follow the beneath referenced advances:
- Visit the authority site of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Select what you need to recover – Enrolment ID or Aadhaar Number
- Enter your name, enrolled portable number or email ID and notice the security code
- Presently click the “Send OTP” button to process further
- You will get the 6-digit OTP on your enrolled number
- Enter the “OTP” and click the “Submit” button
- You will get the Aadhaar number on your enlisted versatile number as an instant message
Step-by-step instructions to Take E-Aadhar Card Print after Download:
You should enter the 8-digit secret key to open your e-Aadhaar letter. The secret phrase comprises of initial four letters of your name and the extended period of your introduction to the world. After you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf design from UIDAI’s site, you can print your Aadhaar card on the web. The office to check the status and Aadhaar card download is accessible on the web. Additionally, UIDAI has approved CSC Aadhaar Print as one of the choices for printing Aadhaar Card at endorsed charges.
Points to Remember:
- You can’t download an Aadhaar card on the off chance that your versatile number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the enrolled phone number for validation before permitting the Aadhaar pdf download.
- You can’t download an Aadhaar card without OTP.
- You can download the e-Aadhaar card as many times as you need.
- The downloaded e-Aadhaar card can utilize instead of your unique Aadhaar card all over the place.
- In the wake of downloading the web-based Aadhaar, so you can get your Aadhaar card printed out by entering the secret key.
UIDAI gives the choice to download refreshed Aadhaar card online by utilizing different biometric gadgets that are utilized to catch the biometric information, for example, the Aadhaar card downloaded by finger impression programming for pc, the Aadhaar Card downloaded by face, and so on to swap the requirement for actual ID and to guarantee the security of information of the candidates.
FAQs on E-Aadhar Download:
Could Aadhaar at any point download regardless of whether my phone number isn’t enlisted with UIDAI?
Indeed, you can download your Aadhaar card can’t regardless of whether your mobile number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
This is the most recent choice for the residents to cover their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the initial 8 digits are supplanted with characters like ‘XXXX’ and just show the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.
Could I at any point download my e-Aadhaar card utilizing Enrolment ID and Virtual ID?
On the off chance that you have failed to remember your Aadhaar number, you can download your e-Aadhaar card utilizing Enrolment ID and Virtual ID.
For Aadhaar pdf download, you can visit the authority site of UIDAI for example https://uidai.gov.in/