GOKDOM Scholarship plot is good to go to be sent off by the public authority, the understudies having a place with the SC and ST to seek advanced education in the best colleges all over the planet. Pre-matric grants will surely approve by around 30 lakh understudies. Merit cum means the post-matric grant will approve for around 8 lakh understudies. The reward office will unquestionably approve exclusively for around 2.25 lakh understudies. GOKDOM Scholarship 2022-23 the last date is 31 January 2022.
dom.karnataka.gov.in The social government assistance service Priyank Kharge said that “It permits understudies from SC and ST people group to seek after undergrad, postgraduate, and PhD programs in worldwide colleges at practically zero expense.” The arrangement will disguise to 100 per cent enlightening expenses of the students whose family pay per annum isn’t however much Rs 8 lakh, students whose family pay is more than Rs 8 lakh anyway not however much Rs 15 lakh will get with half and 33% for those whose pay outperforms Rs 15 lakh.
GOKDOM Scholarship 2022-23:
The grant at the pre-matric level will empower guardians from minority networks to send their school-going youngsters to school, ease up their monetary weight on school training and support their endeavours to help their kids to finish school instruction. Therefore plan will shape the establishment for their instructive fulfilment and give a level battleground in the serious business field. Strengthening through instruction, therefore which is one of the targets of this plan, can prompt the upliftment of the financial states of the minority networks.
GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes for the Minorities of the Karnataka state:
GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes 2022-23 is an administration association that goes under the Karnataka Government. It unequivocally works to make individuals mindful of the few grant plans. Such plans are particularly for ladies, young ladies, and understudies who are searching for proficient courses to edify their fates. In this article, we have given all the fundamental data exhaustively concerning the GOKDOM grant which proposed for understudies to have a place with the minority local area. According to the constitution, the understudies who have a place with minorities including Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, Parsis, and Sikhs are qualified to apply for such grant plans. So these grant plans given here are to the understudies of Karnataka as it were. Therefore assets for this grant conspire are given by the state government, government, or a few confidential associations.
GOKDOM Overseas Scholarship:
Through the Directorate of Minorities, the State Government has presented a plan for giving monetary help to Minority understudies of Karnataka State for chasing after higher examinations abroad in Master’s Degree, PhD and Post Doctoral Courses, and so on, in esteemed Foreign Universities. Minority understudies who select to seek higher examinations Abroad in lofty unfamiliar Universities after their certification courses furnish with a National Overseas Scholarship by the Government of Karnataka at the pace of Rs. 20.00 lakhs for quite a long time course as it were.
Understudies who can’t bear to concentrate on abroad through the National Overseas Scholarship are offered a potential chance to seek higher examinations in far-off nations. Therefore execution of the plan is straightforward, the understudies are chosen given the legitimacy of their archives and the qualification conditions recommended by the division.
www.gokdom.kar.nic.in 2022-23 Application structure:
The last date for the accommodation of the online application structure for the Fresh and Renewal grant by understudies is 31 January 2022.
I. Pre-Matric Scholarship
II. Post-Matric Scholarship
III. Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- The Fresh candidates ought to have gotten half checks in the last yearly Board/Class assessment (Not relevant for understudies concentrating on in first sexually transmitted disease).
- The qualification measures of at least 50% marks stand loose for Renewal understudies
- Yearly pay of the understudies’ Parents/Guardians from all sources shouldn’t surpass
- Rs.1 Lakh for Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Rs.2 Lakh for Post Matric Scholarship.
- Rs.2.5 Lakh for Merit Cum Means Scholarship.
- Therefore understudy ought to have a place in Karnataka State.
- Understudies of Karnataka home concentrating on different states
Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for the Minorities of Karnataka State:
GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes go under the Karnataka Government and give to the understudies after qualifying for the tenth board. Under this grant conspire, the understudies will get a school expense, fixed expense, support charges, and a few different stipends. Enlistments for the grant conspire are accessible from the period of August to September.
- To apply for the grant conspire the understudy should pass out tenth from a very much perceived state board or focal leading group of schooling.
- Therefore applying for the grant plot the yearly pay of the candidate’s family should be underneath 2 lakhs.
- To apply for the grant plot the understudies should be seeking after a normal course and should be super durable occupants of Karnataka state.
- The up-and-comer who is an occupant of another state, concentrating on Karnataka, can’t make a difference for this grant.
Pre Matric Scholarship plot for the Minorities of Karnataka State:
The authority specialists of the state government give assets to GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes to help the understudies of the minorities for their higher examinations. Through this grant conspire, the understudies will get assets according to the class they are seeking after. Enrollments for the grant conspire are accessible from the long stretch of August to September.
- The yearly pay of the candidate’s family should be under 1 lakh yearly to apply for the grant conspire.
- Understudies chasing after from class first to tenth are qualified to apply for the grant conspire.
- The understudies of Karnataka are simply qualified to apply for this grant conspire.
- The candidates should have at least half stamps in the recently passed class to apply for the grant conspire.
Merit-Based Scholarship plot for the minorities:
GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes go under the state government and the assets are given to worthy understudies for their higher examinations. Understudies after twelfth from a very much perceived board are qualified to apply for the grant plot. To apply for the grant conspire the understudies should be seeking any specialized, proficient, or clinical course. A few different determinations incorporate the accompanying.
- Understudies probably scored a great % in the twelfth sheet to apply for the grant.
- Understudies will get a grant compensation of around 30,000 INR yearly.
- The provisional date to apply for the grant plan will be from August to September.
- The yearly pay of the candidate’s family shouldn’t surpass 2.5 lakh from all sources.
Grant plans for the tenth and twelfth understudies of Karnataka State:
The Karnataka Government gives an exceptional prize to praiseworthy understudies to inspire them for their great presentation. Understudies can apply for this prize in the long stretch of August and September.
- Understudies of SSLC will get a compensation of around 10, 000 INR and understudies of second PUC will get a prize of around 20,000 INR.
- The candidates to apply for this prize should be from Karnataka State.
- To get this prize the understudies probably passed tenth and twelfth with at least 85% imprints.
Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for abroad understudies:
This grant intends for up-and-comers who need to seek their advanced education from abroad. Top researchers of the Karnataka state are qualified to apply for the grant plot. Qualified candidates apply for this grant plot in May and July. A few different particulars incorporate the accompanying.
- The candidate after twelfth, graduation, and post-graduation from all around perceived board or college are qualified to apply.
- Therefore characteristics of the past test should be 60 % to apply for this grant.
- The chosen candidates will get a grant of around 20,000 to 20, 00,000 INR according to the courses applied for.
- Therefore candidates should have a confirmation letter from the Concern University abroad for which they are applying.
- The age of the candidate ought not to be above 38 years to apply for the grant plot.
- Super durable inhabitants of the Karnataka state are simply qualified to apply for the grant plot.
Grant Scheme for PhD and MPhil Courses Karnataka State:
These GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes go under the state government for the understudies to seek after their higher examinations in the field of reasoning and exploration. Such projects are by and large after the consummation of an expert in a particular subject. To advance the examination works the public authority gives grant plans to exemplary understudies. Therefore understudies will get monetary help of 2500 month to month for research work. Enlistments will acknowledge in April and May. Therefore the age of the applicant ought not to be over 35 years to apply for this grant conspire. Therefore yearly pay of the candidate’s family should not surpass 6 lakhs yearly.
Generously note that the public authority representatives who have full-time or temporary occupations are not qualified to apply for any of the Scholarship plans. To apply for the whole GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes the understudies should visit the authority site of GOKDOM.
GOKDOM Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Understudies who are applying for new applications for GOKDOM Scholarship ought to have gotten 50 % Marks in the last yearly sheets (Not Applicable for class first Standard understudies).
- At least 50 % marks are expected for recharging understudies who are applying for the reestablishment application structure.
- Understudies Annual pay of understudies guardians ought not to surpass according to the dom.karnataka.gov.in notice.
- Understudies should have a place in Karnataka state and understudies of Karnataka Domicile concentrating on different states are also eligible to apply in Karnataka.
Instructions to apply for Scholarship Procedure:
- Go to the site https://scholarships.gov.in
- Click on the New Registration button.
- Go through/Read cautiously the rules for Registration on National Scholarship Portal.
- In the wake of perusing the rules click Checkboxes and Click on the “Proceed” Button
- Another page mentioning entering the individual information will show. Therefore Finish up the understudy enlistment structure.
- Therefore click on the Checkboxes of Aadhar assent, Bank Account, and Application structure.
- So in the wake of entering all necessary subtleties Click on the Register Button.
- Student Registration ID will show. (Note down the Student Registration ID number for additional reference and requests.
- Click on the “Proceed” button, so it will take you to the Login Page.
- Therefore login id and secret phrase to sign into the NSP entry will be your Application Id and DOB separately.
- After Login Student will get an OTP of 5 digits on the Registered Mobile Number/Email ID.
- Therefore confirm OTP will take you to Change Password Page. Change your secret word according to the directions in total agreement.
- Therefore click the ”Application Form” button and enter the underneath subtleties
- General Information
- Scholarly Details
- Different Details
- Therefore after entering the above subtleties click on “Save and Continue” to Switch on to the Next Page
- The candidate coordinated to see the following page for “Contact Details and Scheme Details”
- So click on Final Submit. Therefore take a print on the Clicking print Button for additional reference and as an Acknowledgment.
FAQs on GOKDOM:
Who can apply for the GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes?
The applicants are from the territory of Kerala and have a place with the minority local area and are qualified for the grant.
How do we have any idea that our GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes application structure has been submitted effectively?
After fruitful enlistment, the message will ship off your mail id to find lasting success and with a secret phrase, which the understudy can look at the situation with the application whenever.
How would I restore my GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes?
Understudies need to go to the authority site page, so they will see the choice of restoration grant there. To recharge, understudies will require the enlistment ID and date of birth of the earlier year, through which you can reestablish the grant.
What are the bank subtleties to place in the structure?
- Account Number
- Name of bank
- branch Name
- IFSC Code
- Know your client’s status
- Name of record holder [in the instance of joint account]