E-District Delhi: For the sake of Indian citizens, the Delhi government has introduced an official portal full of various government schemes and services called E District Delhi. This is one of the missions of Digital India by the Central Government of India. Here are the benefits – Indian citizens do not need to physically go to an office. From home itself, they can easily access the portal. You have to visit the official website and register yourself to avail of the services. Through this portal, the benefits of government schemes and services provided by the government will be made available to the people of Delhi. Delhi government has started an e-district portal through digital technology. Through the Delhi e-district portal, any person sitting at home can do online verification of various certificates issued by the Revenue Department.
भारतीय नागरिकों की खातिर, दिल्ली सरकार ने विभिन्न सरकारी योजनाओं और सेवाओं से भरा एक आधिकारिक पोर्टल पेश किया है जिसे ई जिला दिल्ली कहा जाता है। यह भारत की केंद्र सरकार द्वारा डिजिटल इंडिया के मिशनों में से एक है। ये हैं लाभ – भारतीय नागरिकों को शारीरिक रूप से किसी कार्यालय जाने की आवश्यकता नहीं है। घर से ही वे आसानी से पोर्टल तक पहुंच सकते हैं। आपको आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा और सेवाओं का लाभ उठाने के लिए खुद को पंजीकृत करना होगा। इस पोर्टल के माध्यम से सरकार द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली सरकारी योजनाओं और सेवाओं का लाभ दिल्ली के लोगों को उपलब्ध कराया जाएगा। दिल्ली सरकार ने डिजिटल तकनीक के जरिए ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट पोर्टल शुरू किया है। दिल्ली ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट पोर्टल के माध्यम से कोई भी व्यक्ति घर बैठे राजस्व विभाग द्वारा जारी विभिन्न प्रमाण पत्रों का ऑनलाइन सत्यापन कर सकता है।
Also Read:- Jio Giga Fiber
The objective of e-District Delhi
As you know that to take advantage of the schemes and services launched by the government, one had to go around the government offices and had to face many problems, in view of these right concerns, the Delhi government started the e-district portal. Has been done. Through this portal, all the government schemes and services started by the government can be availed online. And All the services have to be made easily available to the citizens of the country. and bring transparency in the working of the departments. Through the e-district portal Delhi, the documents to be made in the tehsil like birth certificate, caste certificate, marriage registration, etc. can be applied online on the portal of e-district Delhi.
- The main objective of the Delhi e-district portal is to facilitate the citizens of the state sitting at home so that they do not have to go to the offices.
- The objective of the e-district is to link the database of government departments to provide online verification of documents provided by citizens.
- The beneficiary documents are stored permanently in the database so that they can be easily used in the schemes offered by the government.
- The objective of the e-district is to reduce the duplicity in the government at all levels so that the system as a whole can be reformed.
- Its objective is to provide timely and hassle-free services to the citizens.
Services Available On The E-District Delhi Portal
- DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
- DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WELFARE
- WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- DEPARTMENT OF FOOD & SUPPLY
- DEPARTMENT OF WELFARE OF SC/ST
- HIGHER EDUCATION
- LABOUR DEPARTMENT
- BSES RAJDHANI POWER LTD. ( Rajdhani Power Limited)
- BSES YAMUNA POWER LTD. (BSES Yamuna Power Limited)
- TATA POWER – DDL (Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited)
- DELHI JAL BOARD
Indias Best Chocholate, Best TV In India, India Clothing Brand, DR Lal Pathlabs Franchise, Best Beer In India, Top FMCG Companies, Watch Brand In India, Dominos Pizza Franchise, Free Antivirus Software, Best Cement In India
Benefits of E-District Delhi Portal
- All citizens of Delhi can take advantage of this online portal.
- The people of Delhi can avail the welfare schemes and services of the state government through this e-district portal. Eligible citizens will have to apply to get the benefits of these schemes.
- The government is also working to eliminate the corruption prevalent in the state through the e-district service portal.
- And the use of this portal will bring transparency to government offices.
- And through the Delhi e-district portal, citizens of the capital can verify their certificates (Delhi e-district certificate verification).
- Through this portal, the documents to be made in the tehsil like birth certificate, caste certificate, marriage registration, etc. can apply on their own online on the portal of e-district Delhi, for this, there is no need to go to government offices anymore. has gone.
E-District Delhi Portal Registration
The interested beneficiaries of the state, through this online portal, the Delhi State Government is running various welfare schemes for the poor citizens of the state. Eligible citizens of the state who want to take advantage of all these government schemes and services, then they are in Delhi. You will have to register yourself by visiting the e-district online portal. Only then he can take advantage of all these facilities. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the citizens of Delhi. And now people will not need to go anywhere. And now people can easily register through the internet sitting at home.
राज्य के इच्छुक लाभार्थी इस ऑनलाइन पोर्टल के माध्यम से राज्य के गरीब नागरिकों के लिए विभिन्न कल्याणकारी योजनाएं चला रहे हैं। राज्य के पात्र नागरिक जो इन सभी सरकारी योजनाओं और सेवाओं का लाभ लेना चाहते हैं, तो वे दिल्ली में हैं। आपको ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट ऑनलाइन पोर्टल पर जाकर अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन कराना होगा। तभी वह इन सभी सुविधाओं का लाभ उठा सकता है। इस योजना का लाभ दिल्ली के सभी नागरिकों को मिलेगा। अब लोगों को कहीं जाने की जरूरत नहीं पड़ेगी। और अब लोग घर बैठे इंटरनेट के जरिए आसानी से रजिस्ट्रेशन कर सकते हैं।
E-District Delhi portal registration Process
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to register on this Delhi e-district portal, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of e-district Delhi. And after visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You will see the option of New User on this home page, you have to click on this option. So After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- And after that On this page, you will get the Citizen Registration Form. In this, you have to first select the document type. There are two options in this an Aadhar card and a Voter ID card.
- Choose one of these two and enter your document number. Then After that, you have to click on the continue option.
- After Then the complete form will open in front of you. In this form, you will have to fill in all the asked information like name, father’s name, date of birth, etc. After giving this information, you sent the access code and password (e district access code) on your given mobile. You have to put it on the screen.
- After filling out the form, you have to submit the form by clicking on Continue to Register button.
- So After entering the access code, a registration acknowledgment will open in front of you.
- And Your username, DOB, gender, etc. are shown on the registration slip. You can also save it safely with you.
- And Now Your User ID and Password are also sent to your mobile number. You can log in to the portal only through the ID password sent to your mobile number. and can use this portal.
Also Read:- E-Nam
E-District Portal Login Process
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website. And After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you. And On this home page, you will see the option of ‘Registered Users Login’.
- You have to click on this option. So After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. And On this page “Citizen Login Form” will open.
- So You have to enter your username and password in the login form. Which will have come to you on your phone and email. With this, you will be able to easily log in to the Delhi e district portal.
FAQ On E-District Delhi
What is meant by E-District Delhi?
This is a facility provided by the Delhi e-Governance Society, Department of Information Technology, Govt. National Capital Territory of Delhi for online delivery of services to citizens in a time-bound and hassle-free manner.
What is the use of e District Delhi?
The e-district also aims to link the databases of all government departments to provide online verification of documents submitted by citizens. The user’s documents will be permanently stored in this database and can access by him if he avails of multiple services from the government.
Is Delhi a district?
South Delhi district is one of the 11 districts of NCT of Delhi. Delhi divide into 11 districts in September 2012, earlier Delhi had 9 districts that came into existence in January 1997.
What is e-District Portal Delhi?
E-District Delhi Seva Portal provides the following services to the citizens: Certificates: Certificates like Income Certificate, Surviving Member Certificate, Provisional Certificate of Shadowing, Caste Certificate, etc. Government Schemes: Disability Pension Scheme, Old Age Pension Scheme, etc.