Emitra Download: Committed to quick and convenient delivery of citizen services, the Government of Rajasthan established the e-Mitra platform for e-governance in the year 2004. Presently, more than 250 G2C and B2C services are being provided through this platform in all rural and urban areas. Area. Area in 33 districts of the state.
In this post, we are providing you with the Emitra Offline Form PDF. Many citizens face difficulty in getting the form as well as filling that form. We are providing you filled application form pdf as well as Mitra offline application form pdf so that you can fill your new form according to that form.
नागरिक सेवाओं के त्वरित और सुविधाजनक वितरण के लिए प्रतिबद्ध, राजस्थान सरकार ने वर्ष 2004 में ई-गवर्नेंस के लिए ई-मित्र प्लेटफॉर्म की स्थापना की। वर्तमान में, सभी ग्रामीण और शहरी क्षेत्रों में इस प्लेटफॉर्म के माध्यम से 250 से अधिक G2C और B2C सेवाएं प्रदान की जा रही हैं। . क्षेत्र। राज्य के 33 जिलों में क्षेत्रफल।
इस पोस्ट में, हम आपको एमित्रा ऑफलाइन फॉर्म पीडीएफ प्रदान कर रहे हैं। कई नागरिकों को फॉर्म प्राप्त करने के साथ-साथ उस फॉर्म को भरने में भी कठिनाई का सामना करना पड़ता है। हम आपको भरे हुए आवेदन पत्र पीडीएफ के साथ-साथ मित्र ऑफ़लाइन आवेदन पत्र पीडीएफ प्रदान कर रहे हैं ताकि आप उस फॉर्म के अनुसार अपना नया फॉर्म भर सकें।
What is Emitra Rajasthan?
With the help of Rajasthan Emitra Portal, all the people of Rajasthan have got this. E-Mitra service state was started by the state government. With the help of the Emitra gov portal, all the different benefits of the state can be availed.
Filling the electricity bill, such as mobile bill, before filling the bill, the details like birth certificate (birth certificate), death certificate (death certificate), examination fee, marriage certificate were presented with the help of all service providers.
Also Read:- Aahar Jharkhand
Emitra Download: The main purpose of Emitra
E Mitra Rajasthan Portal used by Rajasthan State Government. The situation varies from state to state. Residents of Emitra Rajasthan can get the birth certificate of electricity, water, mobile bill, original birth certificate, domicile certificate, matrimonial certificate applicable, revenue applicable result, employment application result will be applied online.
emitra.rajasthan.gov.in The main entry of this online portal is the internet which is available for the internet. Now you can enter the house. Residents of Rajasthan state can also open their own e-Mitra. E-Office Management Task Management Management Center
Eligibility for Rajasthan Emitra
- Only residents of Rajasthan can register for e Mitra, which means only residents of Rajasthan will be able to use it.
- To get the E Mitra login ID, the person must be at least 18 years of age.
- Computers and computer-related devices are used to access information on the Internet.
- A permanent location for E-Mitra Seva Kendra, from where citizens can avail E-Mitra services.
- 10th mark sheet.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN card.
- Bhamashah Card.
- bank passbook.
- Police Verification (Character Certificate).
- 2 stamp papers of Rs.100 each.
- mobile number.
- passport size photo.
Facilities Available at Emitra Rajasthan
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- residence certificate
- electricity bill payment
- gas bill payment
- water bill payment
- banking service
- mobile recharge
- utility bill payment service
- Application for license to sell fertilizer
- Application for SAIL Permission
- Water Storage Tank Subsidy Application
Emitra Download: Benefits of Emitra Portal Rajasthan
- With the help of Emitra Rajasthan Portal, you can do all the work through the internet.
- What should be done to complete this scheme, all the work can be done from the E-Mitra website or the Emitra office.
- Anyone can do any work through the Rajasthan E Mitra website. This bliss is bliss.
- Register for Emitra to do any work on the Emitra website. Creating E Mitra Login ID and Password is your Controller.
- Residents of the state can take advantage of more than 300 services from the Emitra Portal Raj.
How to register In online on EMItra Portal?
Whatever benefits have been received by the state, they have been given to register on this online portal.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of E-Mitra. And After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. Thereby On this home page, you will see the login option.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option you will reach the official website of SSO Rajasthan. After this, on the home page, you have to click on the option of registration. And After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- And You can register with the identity card available on this page like Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, Facebook ID, Gmail ID, etc.
- So While creating the SSO ID, you will have to automatically generate the username and password. So With the help of which you will log in under the portal.
- And As you select any of these options, an application form will open in front of you. For which you have to fill all the asked information.
- And In this way, your registration will be done.
- So You have to go back to the home page to log in.
- And Now You will see the login form on the home page. You have to log in by entering your username and password in this form.
Also Read:- OFSS Bihar
Emitra download process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Emitra Rajasthan.
- And Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Download App on the right side.
- You have to click on this option.
- If you are an Android user then click on Download Android E Mitra App.
Features of Emitra Portal Rajasthan
- E-Mitra Rajsthan portal facilitates services to make the benefits of government services easily available to the citizens.
- Due to the availability of all the services in the e-Mitra Rajasthan portal, the movement of people to government offices will reduced.
- This portal works 365 days a year.
- People’s time will be saved by getting services under the online system.
- Citizens are required to register themselves in the portal to avail of the services present in e-Mitra.
- Unemployed educated citizens can get good income by providing services to the citizens by setting up E-Mitra Center for the means of income.
How to login into Rajasthan EMitra?
Citizens can log in to the e-Mitra portal only after the registration in the portal is successful. The login process is given below.
- To login to the E Mitra Portal Rajasthan, visit the official website of the portal.
- After visiting the website, click on the login option on the home page.
- After that enter login details in the SSO portal in the new tab. And then click on the login option.
- In this way, the process of login of E Mitra will be complet.
FAQ’S On Emitra Download
How can I get e-Mitra in Rajasthan?
Emitra Service Delivery Model
These private partners or those who are called LSPs (Local Service Providers) authorize for new e-Mitra registration. The services deliver through counters referred to as e-Mitra kiosks in urban and rural areas and also online through www.emitra.rajasthan.gov.in.
ये निजी भागीदार या जिन्हें एलएसपी (स्थानीय सेवा प्रदाता) कहा जाता है, वे नए ई-मित्र पंजीकरण के लिए अधिकृत हैं। सेवाओं को शहरी और ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में ई-मित्र कियोस्क के रूप में संदर्भित काउंटरों के माध्यम से और www.emitra.rajasthan.gov.in के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन भी वितरित किया जाता है।
How do I get an Emitra ID?
- New E Mitra Registration | free friend id
- Go to the official Single Sign On (SSO) Rajasthan.
- Select the Login button in the top side corner and wait for the login page to load.
- Enter your SSO ID along with the selected password.
- Enter the captcha code shown in the box.
- Click on Login Button
How can I check the status of my e-friend?
- Visit the official website http://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- From the menu, select the option of Online Verification section or Track transactions.
- Open the E Mitra Status Online Verification section (Track Transactions) page.
- Enter your Transaction ID or Receipt Number.
- Click on the search button to track the Emitra status of the application.
Also Read:- DigiSeva
Emitra Download: What is E-Mitra Project?
E-Mitra is an ambitious e-governance project of the Government of Rajasthan, which uses the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model for the convenience and transparency of citizens in availing various services from the government and private sectors.
How many Emitra are there in Rajasthan?
Committed to the speedy and convenient delivery of citizen services, the Government of Rajasthan established the e-Mitra platform for e-governance in the year 2004. Presently, more than 250 G2C and B2C services are being provided through this platform in all rural and urban areas. Area in 33 districts of the state.
नागरिक सेवाओं के त्वरित और सुविधाजनक वितरण के लिए प्रतिबद्ध, राजस्थान सरकार ने वर्ष 2004 में ई-गवर्नेंस के लिए ई-मित्र प्लेटफॉर्म की स्थापना की। वर्तमान में, सभी ग्रामीण और शहरी क्षेत्रों में इस प्लेटफॉर्म के माध्यम से 250 से अधिक G2C और B2C सेवाएं प्रदान की जा रही हैं। क्षेत्र। राज्य के 33 जिलों में क्षेत्रफल।
Emitra Download: What is Emitra?
E-Mitra is an ambitious e-governance initiative of the Government of Rajasthan (GoR) implemented in all 33 districts of the state using the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model for convenience and transparency of citizens in availing various services of the Government. being done. and private sector under one roof.
ई-मित्र राजस्थान सरकार (जीओआर) की एक महत्वाकांक्षी ई-गवर्नेंस पहल है जिसे सरकार की विभिन्न सेवाओं का लाभ उठाने में नागरिकों की सुविधा और पारदर्शिता के लिए सार्वजनिक-निजी भागीदारी (पीपीपी) मॉडल का उपयोग करके राज्य के सभी 33 जिलों में लागू किया गया है। किया जा। और निजी क्षेत्र एक छत के नीचे।
What is Emitra and what are its benefits?
Some of the key objectives of Emitra are to enable citizens to access government information and services in an efficient, convenient, transparent, and cost-effective manner; Facilitate citizen-to-government interface for the exchange of information, services, and other benefits; Improving the quality of life in rural areas