Godhan Nyay Yojana: The goal of a new programme introduced by the Baghel government of Chhattisgarh is to provide the state’s farmers and livestock herders more money. The Chhattisgarh GNYscheme is the name of this initiative. Farmers and cattle herders will receive payment for the cow dung that their animals have produced under this scheme. Farmers and residents who raise animals will receive additional income increases through this Chhattisgarh government plan.
Also Read: joplkjoakdpkawop
Godhan Nyay Yojana 2024
On July 21, the Chhattisgarh government will begin using this system to buy cow dung for the first time. The Chhattisgarh state’s cattle rearers will directly benefit from this initiative. Interested state recipients must apply under the CG GNY before they can benefit from this initiative. You must read the eligibility requirements and scheme guidelines before applying. There are numerous uses for cow dung. Utilizing this
The Godhan Nyay Yojana recipients will get an online payment at the trust conference that Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel is hosting on May 21 in Sankara Patan, Durg district. The Chief Minister will use this plan to electronically deposit Rs 13 crore 57 lakh into the recipients’ bank accounts. wherein the government will give rural livestock farmers Rs 3.95 crore in place of the 1.98 lakh quintals of cow dung that they bought from Gauthano between May 1 and May 15. On the other hand, the Gauthan Committee has received Rs 5.66 crore and the Self Help Group has received Rs 3.96 crore in benefits. 3 lakh 41 thousand 712 rural livestock herders as of right now
Information about Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana
|Name of the Scheme
|CG Godhan Nyay Yojana
|By Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel
|20 July 2020
|increasing the income of cattle herders
The objective of Godhan Nyay Yojana
As you are all aware, cattle herders make a low living, which prevents them from providing their animals with wholesome feed. Additionally, some people frequently milk their cows and let them roam free, leaving manure to accumulate in towns and cities. remains, which disperses soil as well. The state government launched the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana in response to all of these issues. Farmers that raise cows can sell their excrement to the government through the Godhan Nyay Yojana. As a result, cow excrement won’t go to waste and cattle herders’ revenue will rise as well. The animals would be kept in their animal husbandry because this strategy will boost the income of cattle farmers.
Also Read: Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana-2
Chhattisgarh Gaudhan Nyay Yojana Background
The state government has been operating several programs, such as Narva and Guruva, to boost the rural economy over the past 1.5 years. Government workers have also built animal shelters for cows. In the state, cow shelters have been built in 2200 villages thus far, and 5,000 additional villages will get cow shelters in the future. The state and rural economies of Chhattisgarh will benefit greatly from the Gaudhan Nyay Yojana. Through this program, employment possibilities will also be created. Following the execution of this plan, owners of livestock will be able to sell cow dung in addition to providing their animals with clean water and feed.
- The nation’s first state to purchase cow dung will be Chhattisgarh. Suraji Gaon Yojana will be used to build cow shelters, and these shelters will be used to implement the Godhan Nyay Yojana. At these centres, women’s self-help organizations will oversee several other major initiatives, such as the vermicompost preparation program.
- Phased construction of cow barns will be the government’s way of expanding the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana. Approximately 11,630 gram panchayats and 2000 villages will have cow shelters built.
Benefits of Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh
- The farmers and livestock rearers in the state of Chhattisgarh will gain from this plan.
- The Chhattisgarh government will buy the manure of their milky animals from farmers who raise cattle as part of this plan.
- Vermicompost will be made using cow manure that is obtained from cattle farmers as part of the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana.
- Farmers and animal rearers will make more money thanks to this government initiative.
- Farmers and animal rearers in the state will see an improvement in their financial situation.
Main facts of Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh
- This program will eventually be implemented in a growing number of towns and cities.
- There will be two phases to the Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh implementation. In the first, the state’s 2240 cow shelters will be networked. Cow dung will also be obtained in the second phase, which will start a few days after the 2800 formations are built.
- The government would buy cow manure under this initiative at a rate of Rs 2 per kilogram.
- On July 21, 2020, the government will begin buying cow dung under this program for the first time.
Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana Eligibility
- The applicant must be a native of the state of Chhattisgarh to qualify for the benefits of this scheme.
- To receive the advantages of this scheme, the applicant must have an Aadhar card.
- The Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana is open to permanent residents of the state of Chhattisgarh who work in animal husbandry.
- Due to their wealth, large landlords and company owners are not covered by this scheme.
Also Read: Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana
Documents for Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Information about Animals
- Passport Size Photo
How to apply for Godhan Nyay Yojana?
The state’s animal-rearing beneficiaries who are interested in applying online to get benefits from this program should use the procedure outlined below.
- To apply online for this program, you must first open the Google Play Store. You must type Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana into the search field after accessing the Google Play Store and then hit the search button.
- The Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana application will open in front of you after you click the search option.
- After that, to download the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana, you must click the install option. You must launch the application after downloading it.
- Next, select the Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana utility choice. The application shape will then appear to open after this.
- You then have to fill out the application form with all the necessary details. Click the “Publish” button after entering all the necessary data. That is the way to complete your usefulness.
Q: What is Godhan Nyay Yojna?
Ans: The state government would buy cow manure from the farmers who raise animals under this plan.
Q: What are the benefits of this scheme?
Ans: The government is going to buy cow dung and buffalo cattle breeders for Rs. 2 per kilogram.
Q: Who can avail of the benefits of the scheme?
Ans: The benefits of this initiative are limited to Chhattisgarh residents.
Q: What is the minimum age of eligibility?
Ans: The owner of the cattle should be older than eighteen.
Q: What will be the mode to get the benefits ?
Ans: The benefit amount will be deposited directly into the bank account of the cattle owners.
Q: Is It Mandatory For The Cow Dung Collector To Register The Number Of His Animals?
Ans: Yes, it’s mandatory.
Q: How get the application form ?
Ans: You can obtain the application form at https://jansampark.cg.gov.in/.
Q: Where can the application form be submitted?
Ans: The SLRM Center is the counter where applications can be submitted. 2. A shed for compost. 3. The ward headquarters. 4. In the Gothan.
Suggested Link: Our Jharkhand.com