Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2024:- was introduced by the Assam government. Selected candidates would receive a free scooter from the government if they received a higher secondary school score of at least 60%. The government created this program primarily to assist female applicants who were having financial difficulties during the pandemic and to encourage them to pursue further education.
In addition to providing sooty, the government also offers other perks under the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana, such as a free uniform and free entrance fees. However, in order to receive all of these benefits, candidates must be enrolled in an Assam government school. The Pragyan Bharati scheme’s complete details, eligibility requirements, primary goals and advantages, and instructions for completing the Pragyan Bharati Scooty application form are all included in this article. Students can read it to find the answers to all of their questions.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
This program is only open to deserving female candidates who completed their higher secondary education with at least a first division. Interested parties may apply online at the Assam website, which is linked to this article’s page. Candidates may receive other incentives in lieu of scooters, such as free entrance and the provision of a uniform and study materials. You may find the registration link in this article below.
Also Read:- SBI Annuity Deposit Scheme Calculator
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Highlights
|Name Of The Scheme
|Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2024
|State Government of Assam
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide scooties to female students who have passed the class 12th
|Girls will be able to reach their colleges
|Citizens of Assam
|Medical, Engineering & Polytechnic
|Mode Of Transfer
|Form of Benefit
|Provision of Scooties
|Mess Charges, Book Grants, and education Loan
|Rs. 1500/- to Rs. 2000/-
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
Purpose of the Assam Scooty Scheme
This initiative’s main goal is to give all female students in the state of Assam the resources they need to continue their education. The program’s objective is to empower girls to achieve academic success and independence in higher education. The advantages offered by this program will encourage students to seek higher education and become more self-reliant. Every student who receives a scooter under this program will find it helpful for transportation needs and for advancing their academic career.
Objective Of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Providing all female students in Assam with sufficient resources is the main reason for adopting this strategy. Additionally, the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2024 will encourage women to pursue top-notch postsecondary education and achieve financial independence. Students will be motivated by the system’s abundance of benefits. Every pupil will be given a Scooty to help them on their journey.
Also Read:- Pudhumai Penn Scheme
Benefits of Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Yojana 2024
- The Assam government would provide all recipients with free textbooks, clothing, and other necessities for education.
- For textbooks, the state government of Assam would provide Rs. 1,000 to each of the one lakh students.
- Graduate and postgraduate students would receive a textbook incentive of Rs. 2,000 and Rs. 1500, respectively.
- There would be a one-time schooling loan subsidy of Rs. 50,000 available.
- 20,000 worthy female students in the 12th grade would receive scooters.
- All admissions, from high school to graduate school, will be offered to all students without charge for the 2020–21 academic year.
- All students will get a monthly payment of Rs. 1000 from the government towards their mess dues.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
The following qualifying conditions must be satisfied by the applicant in order to be considered for the Pragyan Bharti Scooty initiative:
- In the Assam state class 12 government school exam, the applicant must have received a first division.
- The candidate needs to be enrolled in a government school in Assam.
- The candidate needs to be an Assamese permanent resident.
- There must be a female candidate.
In order to obtain the scooter, each candidate needs to provide numerous documents for validation. The following is a list of the required documents:
- Identification proof: Aadhaar Card
- Candidate must submit their 10+2 mark sheet.
- All the applicant submit their school ID.
- Both undergraduate and graduate candidates may submit their mark sheets.
- Passport-sized pictures are also need to be supplied.
Application Procedure of Assam Scooty Scheme
The applicant needs to take the following actions in order to complete the application form:
- The candidate must go to the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme’s official website in order to apply.
- Next, an applicant can select the “Choice of Scooty” option from the homepage.
- The applicant can access the website, log in, and provide the following information: Exam Roll Number, Registration Number, Year of Registration, Contact Information, and Captcha.
- Press the “Login” button.
- Applicants must enter the information below. Information on the individual, their residence, their educational background, and their choice of scooter (electric or gas).
- After completing the application form and providing the necessary information, click the “Submit” button.
- Take out the printed copy of the submitted application for your records.
- Only female candidates who receive at least a first division in the 12th standard are eligible for this program.
- The completed application form must be printed by the candidate.
- The candidate will not be allowed to sell their scooter for at least three years in accordance with the terms of this scheme.
- Each scooter costs between $50,000 and $55,000
Also Read:-Post Office MIS Scheme
Q. a list of the paperwork needed to apply?
Ans- To bolster their application, candidates must include the following documents: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Intermediate mark sheet
- school photo Identification
- UG/PG certificate and
- applicant recently clicked a passport photo.
Q. What is the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme standard?
Ans-The candidates need to have studied at the Assam Government School, hold an Inter mark sheet, and be residents of Assam.
Q. What information is required to be entered when logging into the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme?
Ans- To complete the details, adhere to the following steps:
Put your roll number here. Type in a registered phone number here. Select the year and press to sign in. You can read through this article for further details.
Q. How does the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme contribute to people’s well-being?
Ans-The following are these advantages:
offers free scooters, simple student loans, free entrance, as well as study materials and uniforms.
Q. What is this Scheme’s primary objective?
Ans- This program’s primary goal is to support and motivate the girls’ students in their academic endeavors. The purpose of this plan is to encourage females so they can drive without restriction.
Q. How can I obtain the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme beneficiary list?
Ans- The Assam government’s official website has the beneficiary list.
Suggested Link:-Our Jharkhand