Haryana Old Age Pension:- The state government of Haryana introduced the Haryana Old Age Pension to give seniors financial support. Under this initiative, the Haryana government would give elderly people of the state who are 60 years of age or over a monthly pension of Rs 1800 as financial support (A monthly pension of 1800 rupees to the citizens, granted by the Government of Haryana). | Through the government-funded Haryana Old Age stipend Scheme, senior citizens in the state can enhance their standard of living as they age by receiving a stipend. We will give you all the information you need to apply for this scheme, including eligibility requirements, supporting documentation, and application process, through this article today.
Old Age Pension Haryana 2024
All elderly residents in the state must apply to be eligible for benefits under the Old Age Pension Haryana Scheme. All qualified senior citizens in Haryana who are 60 years of age or older are eligible for this program. Seniors can get a monthly pension amount from the government through the easy-to-apply Old Age Pension Scheme Haryana 2023, which guarantees their existence. Because the system allows the pension money to be transferred directly to beneficiaries’ bank accounts, applicants must have a bank account that is connected to their Aadhar card.
Details of the Old Age Pension Plan in Haryana
|Name of the scheme
|Haryana Old Age Pension
|Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
|Elders of the state
|Providing financial assistance to senior citizens
Also Read:- UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana Tablet Yojana
The objective of Haryana Old Age Pension 2024
As you are aware, a large number of people in the state do not have a source of income in their later years. The Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme was initiated by the state government for elderly individuals. The elderly residents of the state who are 60 years of age or older would receive financial help through this initiative for Rs 1800 per month. Seniors who receive a pension through an old-age pension system can enjoy comfortable retirement years. Using this program, elderly persons will become self-sufficient.
Benefits and Features of Old Age Pension Haryana
- All senior citizens in the state are eligible for the Old Age Pension Haryana Scheme.
- The applicant must be 60 years of age or older to be eligible.
- Each month, the beneficiaries will receive a pension of Rs. 1800.
- The program seeks to develop the strength and independence of Haryana’s senior citizens.
- The Old Age Pension Haryana Scheme was started by the Haryana government.
- The program is easy to apply for, and people or CSC centers can do so.
- The plan will raise the living standards of Haryana’s older population.
- The beneficiary’s household must earn ₹200000 or less annually to qualify.
- The advantages of this program are only available to Haryana permanent residents.
Eligibility for Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
- The applicant must be 60 years of age or older to be eligible for this program.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income must not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- The candidate needs to live in Haryana permanently.
- Both men and women employed by the state may apply for this program.
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How can I apply for the Old Age Pension in Haryana?
There are two ways to apply for the Haryana Old Age Pension. You have two options for applying: through the CSC Centre or directly.
- Before anything else, the candidate must download and print the application.
- Following this, you will need to fill out the application form with all of the necessary information, which is as follows.
- Beneficiary Name
- Application date
- Name of father or husband
- Date of birth
- Permanent address
- Postal Pincode
- Aadhaar card number
- Poverty line list number
- Haryana State Tribal Status
- Annual income
- Mobile number etc.
- Following this, your form needs to be validated by the official authority’s signature.
- Next, scan the completed form into a PDF file.
- The Saral portal will then require you to create a login ID. Once the necessary information has been entered to create your account, you must select the services option.
- Afterward, you will need to select the Apply for Old Age Pension Yojana registration link.
- You now need to complete the form with all the requested information. You must then upload all necessary documents after this.
- You need to click the submit button once you’ve filled out all the information.
- You’ll need to create a Citizen Registration ID after that. This procedure will result in the reference ID number being provided to you. For the future, you must keep it safe.
- The completed application form must also be turned in by the applicant in person at Saral Seva Kendra, the DSWO headquarters, or the block. You can visit this link to obtain further information about this plan if you would like it.
Also Read:- Pradhanmantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana
The Application Procedure via CSC Centre
Use these procedures to apply for the old age pension scheme:
- Go to the CSC center that is closest to you.
- Tell the CSC operator that you would like to apply for the old-age pension plan.
- Send the operator any required paperwork.
- Give the operator all the information they need to complete the application.
- The operator will give you a reference number after you complete the form.
- For future use, keep the reference number secure.
- You can use the reference number that was supplied to find out the status of your application.
How to Download the Haryana Old Age Pension Application Form
- Visit the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment’s official website, which is maintained by the Government of Haryana.
- Your screen will display the home page.
- Select the “Application Forms” menu item.
- To obtain the Old Age Pension Application Form for Haryana, select it.
- A new page will appear, from which you can select the appropriate option.
- Your device will download the application form.
The state government’s Old Age Pension Haryana Scheme is a commendable effort to assist senior persons. The program attempts to improve senior folks’ quality of life by giving them a stipend of 1800 rupees each month. We hope that this article’s explanation of the eligibility requirements, application procedure, and other scheme-related information was helpful. Eligible persons must seize this chance to guarantee their financial security as they age.
- The Director-General
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Haryana, India SCO 20-27, Jeevandeep Building, 3rd floor, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh
- Phone: 0172-2713277
- Email: sje[at]hry[dot]nic[dot]in
Q.) What is the Haryana 2024 old age pension?
Ans. 2750/- as of April 1, 2023. The individual is at least sixty years old. The individual resides in the state of Haryana and makes their living there, and their spouse’s and their total income from all sources does not exceed Rs.
Q.) How much does Haryana’s old age pension cost?
Ans. Manohar Lal Khattar, the chief minister of Haryana, declared on Tuesday that the monthly pension of older persons, known as old age samman allowance, will soon rise from ₹2,750 to ₹3,000.
Q.) In Haryana, how can I apply for a pension after 60 years?
Ans. The candidate must be at least sixty years old to be eligible for the Old Age Pension Haryana Scheme. The applicant’s family’s annual income should not exceed ₹ 2 lahks. The candidate needs to live in Haryana permanently. The program is open to both male and female state citizens.
Q.) How can I find out the status of my old age pension?
Ans. How to Verify the 2024 UP Old Age Pension List
- On your smartphone, navigate to the sspy-up.gov.in website.
- Select the UP Vridha Pension Beneficiary List 2024 tab from the main page.
- “UP Old Age Pension Status Check” is the tab to select.
- From the menu of options on the new page, select Pension Scheme.
Q.) Which pension is for old age?
Ans. The Indira Gandhi National Old Age Income Scheme (IGNOAPS) provides BPL individuals who are 60 years of age or older with a monthly income of Rs. 200 until they turn 79 years old, and Rs. 500 after that.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand