Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme:- The Karnataka government has made the Jana Sevaka plan available to all of the state’s residents. The inhabitants will receive all essential services right at their doorstep thanks to this program. Applying for the services doesn’t require you to go the any place; you may do it online.
This is a program that the administration hopes to implement throughout the entire state. They also wish for everyone to benefit from this plan. You will receive all the necessary information regarding the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023, including details about its goal, procedure, and eligibility requirements. To learn more about it, read the entire article.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
Introduced by the relevant Karnataka government officials, the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme is a new project that will come in very handy for anyone who cannot travel anywhere to finish their government paperwork by 2023. Through the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme’s official website, you may conveniently reserve your time slot and receive exclusive rewards related to the many activities offered at the portal. For everyone still dealing with the coronavirus pandemic, this service will be extremely helpful. Additionally, you will be able to reserve your spot via the various options provided by the Karnataka government’s relevant authorities.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme: Brief Description
|Name of the scheme
|Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
|Scheme launched by
|Government of Karnataka
|All the citizens of the state
|Provide every necessary service right at the residents’ door.
Also Read:- Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Goal of the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
The primary goal of this initiative is to deliver all essential services right to the doorstep of every state citizen. in order to avoid having to go to any government offices in order to reserve a time slot for the services that the government offers. This approach makes life considerably easier for every resident and guarantees timely delivery of all services.
Benefits of the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
The program will be available for use by citizens since its sole purpose is to help them. We have now covered the scheme’s advantages.
- The plan will promptly bring the services to your door.
- The inhabitants’ lives will become more bearable as a result.
- You do not have to attend any government offices; you will just be able to plan a time slot while sitting at home.
- In addition to saving a tonne of time, money, and energy, the plan will increase system openness.
- To reserve time slots, the government has established a toll-free number that is operational from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- You will be able to access all relevant scheme information online thanks to the RTI Act.
- For every senior in the state as well as those with physical disabilities, this is incredibly convenient.
- Volunteers are needed for each program that the award offers.
The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme’s eligibility requirements
Since the program would include all necessary services launched by the government, all state citizens will be eligible to apply for it. All citizens will find the work easy, and there are no requirements to apply for this program. To be eligible for the program, you simply need to be a local of Karnataka.
Karnataka Janasevaka List of the services
The Karnataka Jansevak program offers a wide range of services. All services offered under this system are available to citizens. The whole list of services is provided below.
- Health and family welfare
- Food and Civil Supply
- Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Directorate of Economic and Statistics
- Karnataka State Police
- Dept for the Empowerment of Department of differently-abled and Senior citizen
How Can I Reserve a Spot for the 2023-24 Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme?
The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme will be open for applications to all state citizens. Here is a summary of the procedure for you.
- To apply for the program, candidates must first go to www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in, the official website of the Karnataka government’s Janasevaka program.
- Following your visit, you must click on the “Book Slot” option, which is located on the website’s home page.
- Once you select the option, a new page will open and require you to input your name, mobile number, district, and service.
- The next step is to locate the list of papers, look up the open time slot, and then reserve it appropriately.
- On that page after that payment is the required quantity for that particular scheme.
- After that, select the “Get OTP” option. A code will then be delivered to the registered mobile number you provided; enter the code.
- You will be able to effectively reserve a time window for the scheme by doing this.
Also Read:- PMFME Scheme
How to Reserve a Slot Through a Call Centre
To reserve a time slot for the scheme, there are various processes. To make a call center slot reservation, follow these steps.
- In order to schedule a time slot via the call center, you must first make a service request over the toll-free number 08044554455.
- The call center representative will then go over the service you wish to schedule a time for with you and tell you about any associated costs, paperwork, and other relevant information.
- Following booking verification, a predetermined amount of time will be allocated to hold your reservation.
- The registered mobile phone you gave will then receive an OTP; you must show the OTP to the public service provider when the service is rendered.
- when that, a public servant will come to your house, and when you exchange the OTP, he or she will help you complete the service application.
- Next, in accordance with the service you have chosen, the public servant will upload all necessary documents and collect the plan fee.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered cellphone number once the process is complete.
- The residents will receive the license or certificate at their residences when the application has been reviewed by the relevant authorities.
- Following the process, residents are expected to complete a feedback form outlining any areas in which they believe the government’s services should be improved.
How to Reserve a Slot Using a Mobile App
Check out the methods listed below to reserve slots for the scheme using the smartphone application, which is another option available to citizens.
- Go to the Android or Apple Play stores and download the app in order to reserve a time slot via the mobile app.
- Next, open the mobile app, log in, and select Jana Sevaka.
- Following that, you can select your preferred plan by looking over the options offered on the app.
- After choosing the service, you will be shown all of the costs, charges, paperwork, and other information; click “Confirm” to proceed.
- Once you’ve selected the choice, a list of available spots will appear; you can reserve any of them.
- An OTP will be delivered to the registered mobile number you provided when you set a time; you must provide the OTP with the service provider.
- Jana Sevak will then take over the slot and visit your home on the prearranged day and hour.
- You must present them with the OTP that was delivered to your phone when they come over. They will then assist you in filling out the form and sending in the required files.
- Jana Sevak will be in charge of collecting the department fee and service charge.
- The registered mobile number of the citizens will receive an SMS acknowledgment.
- After the application has been reviewed by the relevant authorities, the certificate, NOC, authorization, or license will be delivered to your residence.
- Following the completion of the service, feedback is gathered to direct the subsequent delivery procedure.
Also Read:- Kisan Tractor Yojna
Through the website:
- Start by going to the portal’s official website, janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in.
- You must select the “book slot” option.
- Simply click the provided link.
- Your screen will display the booking page.
- Choose the name of the service.
- Examine the fees as well as the list of supporting documents.
- Verify the availability of time slots.
- Lastly, schedule a time period.
- Put your name and phone number here.
- Put in your address information.
- Decide on a date for the appointment.
- Decide on the time of the appointment.
- Select the “Book Slot” option.
Checking List Of Services
The steps listed below must be followed in order to examine the list of services:
- To begin with, click this link to visit the Janasevaka Karnataka official website.
- Then select the “services” option.
- Your screen will display a new page, or you may click this link to get to that page immediately.
- On your screen, the various department types will be shown.
- A thorough list of the services will appear on your screen when you click the plus sign.
- Embassy Icon Building at Level 4,
- Infantry Road,
- Contact Number: 080-22370281
Q.) The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme: What is it?
Ans. The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme is a government project designed to make it easier for persons who are unable to travel to fulfill government-related chores by offering doorstep delivery of various government services.
Q.) For what services does the Janasevaka Scheme provide coverage?
Ans. Numerous government departments, including Revenue, Karnataka State Police, BBMP, health and family welfare, and more, are covered by the Janasevaka Scheme. There are 58 services in all that citizens can select from.
Q.) To whom is the Janasevaka Scheme open?
Ans. Karnataka’s citizens can participate in the Janasevaka Scheme. By calling the call center, utilizing the web application, or utilizing the mobile app, citizens can reserve a time slot for the services.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online