Mera Ration Mera Adhikar:- Ration cards are a service provided by the Indian government to its poor inhabitants, enabling them to buy food at a reduced cost. Nonetheless, some qualified inhabitants of the country are still unable to receive the benefits of this ration card. Consequently, the Central Government launched a new initiative to create ration cards. The name of this initiative is Mera Ration Mera Adhikar. It may be possible for those who are eligible to apply, including immigrants, Ukrainians, and those in need of food, to apply.
On August 5, the Central Government began providing a unified registration system for the issuance of ration cards across 11 states and union territories under the ‘Mera Ration Mera Adhikar Yojana’. Currently, there are plans to expand this common registration option to additional states. Read this page if you wish to use the Mera Ration Mera Adhikar Yojana to create your ration card as well.
Mera Ration Mera Adhikar Yojana 2023
The Mera Ration Facility The Central Government launched Mera Adhikar to create ration cards for the nation’s homeless, poor, immigrants, and other eligible beneficiaries who, for whatever reason, aren’t yet able to take advantage of the eligibility for creating ration cards under the NFSA. Are. The Central Government has released Mera for the issuance of ration cards in 11 states and union territories (Assam, Goa, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Punjab, Tripura, and Uttarakhand) in honor of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav on August 5. Launched as the shared registration option for the Ration Mera Adhikar Yojana. This happens from October 5 to October 31, a span of 25 days. Over 13,000 people have enrolled.
In the States and Union Territories, this uniform registration service seeks to swiftly identify eligible beneficiaries. in order for them to profit from being eligible under the National Food Security Act as well (NFSA). You can use the Mera Ration Mera Adhikar facility at nfsa.gov.in.
Also Read:- PMAY Scheme
Mera Ration Mera Adhikar: Brief Descripition
|Name of the scheme
|My ration my rights scheme
|By central government
|Poor citizens of the country
We’ll be growing Mera Ration Mera Adhikar
The shared registration service has been expanded by the Central Government to include 12 additional States and Union Territories, including Gujarat, Jharkhand, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chandigarh, D&D D&N, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Sikkim. To discuss expanding the, a meeting was Organised. The planning for these states’ common registration facility was also discussed in this conference. Every state and union territory present at this conference has indicated that they would like to become members of the Mera Ration Mera Adhikar board of directors. in order for them to obtain the most recent information about possible beneficiaries to be listed under the NFSA. The National Food Security Act offers the greatest protection to about 81.35 crore citizens of the nation.
Approximately 79.77 crore individuals are currently receiving food grains at a discounted cost thanks to this Act. In such a case, this new provision enables ration cards to be provided to 1.58 crore extra recipients under the NFSA.
The primary goal of launching Mera Ration The inhabitants of 11 states and union territories—Assam, Goa, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Punjab, Tripura, and Uttarakhand—will be able to obtain ration cards using Mera Adhikar’s single registration service. Had to supply. I’m thinking of extending my ration rights right now. so that residents of other states in the nation can also profit from it. This will help those who fall under the National Food Security Act’s categories of homelessness, poverty, or migration and who are qualified for rations but are unable to get ration cards for any reason. Thanks to this, the beneficiaries will now be easily identified and able to benefit from the advantages of being qualified for Food Security Act payments.
- The applicant’s nationality must be Indian.
- The applicant must be an impoverished, homeless, penniless, and migrant worker.
- Currently, this program only benefits residents of the following states: Goa, Nagaland, Punjab, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, and Tripura.
Benefits and features
- The Central Government opened the Mera Ration Mera Adhikar single registration system on August 7 in order to issue ration cards in 11 states and union territories.
- Between August 5 and August 31, or 25 days, 13,000 persons registered using this shared registration tool.
- Enabling homeless persons, impoverished individuals, migrants, and other qualified recipients to apply for ration cards is the primary objective of this government initiative.
- In 12 states and union territories—Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Telangana, D&D D&N, Puducherry, Sikkim, and Uttar Pradesh—there are plans to expand the Mera Ration Mera Adhikar program further.
- In India, the NFSA covers as many citizens as possible—roughly 81.35 crore. 79.77 crore individuals are currently receiving food grains at discounted prices under this Act.
- Through this project, 1.58 crore beneficiaries can be linked to the NFSA.
- The primary goal of this program is to give the poor, migrant, and impoverished individuals who have not yet been able to take advantage of the ration card facility the benefit of having one.
Also Read:- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Applicant must have an Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter ID Card.
- Certificate of current address of the applicant
- applicant’s mobile number
- Passport-size photo of the applicant
The Online registration process for Mera Ration Mera Adhikar Scheme
The procedure outlined below can be used to register online for the Mera Ration Mera Adhikar Scheme for those interested citizens of our nation who are qualified to apply and wish to take advantage of its benefits.
- You must first visit the National Food Security Act’s official website.
- Following this, the website’s homepage will appear in front of you.
- You must select the Register option from the website’s home page.
- You now need to select the Public Login option.
- After that, you will be presented with a page that has three options.
- You must now use one of these three methods to log in.
- This will cause a new page to open in front of you.
- You must select the My Ration My Rights option on this page.
- This will bring the registration form to your attention.
- You must carefully read and provide all of the pertinent information requested on this form.
- Once you have carefully entered all the information, use the “Submit” option.
- You can register under Mera Ration Mera Adhikar in this manner.
How to get the mobile app for my ration
The process listed here will make it simple for you to download the Mera Ration Mera Adhikar mobile app, which was released by the Indian government.
- You can download the Mera Ration mobile app by first going to the Google Play Store on your phone.
- You must enter Mera Ration into the search field after accessing the Play Store.
- The My Ration Mobile App will show up after you’ve searched.
- It is now necessary for you to click the Install button.
- This software will download and install on your phone after you click the install button.
- After that, you can use the Mera Ration app by opening it.
Also Read:- APY Scheme
Q.) What is the Mera Ration Mera Adhikar Yojana’s official website?
Ans. The official website of Mera Ration Mera Adhikar Yojana is https://nfsa.gov.in/.
Q.) What is the registration fee?
Ans. We would like to inform you that there is no cost associated with registering for the plan. For this, you do not need to pay anyone any fees or penalties.
Q.) What is the National Food Security Portal’s helpline number?
Ans. You can reach the National Food Security Portal’s helpdesk at 01123070637 for any information or issues relating to it.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online