Niyukthi Job Fest:- The Kerala government has organized a job fair to help all of the state’s unemployed citizens find work prospects in one convenient location as part of its efforts to combat unemployment. Therefore, we will be sharing with you in this article the eligibility requirements, application process, selection process, registration process, login procedure, and all other details related to the Kerala Job Fair that will take place in the state of Kerala in the next year of 2023. We will also notify you of the key venues where the job fair will take place.
Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest 2024
In the entire nation, there are a lot of unemployed people. One of the necessities for surviving in the world is employment. Consequently, the Kerala government organized the Kerala Niyukthi job celebration to give jobs to the state’s young. Kerala’s jobless population would receive numerous benefits from this job fair. Both companies and job seekers will be in one location, allowing the former to network and possibly land their ideal position.
- To accommodate as many participants as possible, the Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest will be hosted in multiple districts of the state. Thanks to this festival, the unemployment rate in the state would drop and Keralans would become financially independent.
- Attending any government offices is not required to take part in the Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest. To get started, simply register for an account on the official website.
- The Kerala Niyukthi employment fair is open to everyone who is at least eighteen years old and unemployed.
Details Of Kerala Job Fair 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest 2022
|Government of Kerala
|Residents of Kerala
|To provide employment
The Niyukthi Job Fest’s primary goal is to give Kerala’s young unemployed people jobs. Job seekers can meet employers through this job fair and potentially land the position of their choosing. The state’s unemployment rate will go down thanks to this Niyukthi job festival, and unemployed individuals will be able to find employment that will enable them to become financially independent. This job fair is being hosted in multiple locations around Kerala to provide benefits to the people living there.
Important Dates for the Niyukthi Job Fest
The state of Kerala is hosting its first job fair. The following contains information on the fair:-
- Address: Girls Higher Secondary School, Kozhikode Region, Nagakava, Kozhikode
- Date: August 02, 2020
Sections for Niyukthi Employment Fair
When applying for a job or meeting with an employer during the Niyukthi Job Fest 2020, job seekers can select from the following categories:
- IT & ITES
- Health Care
- Sales & Marketing
- Office Administration
The eligibility requirements listed below must be met in order for you to be eligible for the Niyukthi employment fest in 2023:-
- The candidates are required to pursue one of the following
- Diploma from an accredited college, university, institute, or board
- The candidate must be at least eighteen years old.
Locations of the Niyukthi Job Fest Job Fair
The list of locations for the employment fair in the future year of 2020 is provided below:
Features & Advantages of Niyukthi Job Fest
- The purpose of the Niyukthi Job Fest is to give Kerala’s unemployed people jobs.
- This employment fair will bring employers and job seekers together in one location.
- Keralans will get the opportunity to land the job of their dreams thanks to Niyukthi Job Fest.
- The state’s unemployment rate will decrease after this plan is successfully implemented.
- Keralans will achieve financial independence
- The festival will take place in several Keralan sites so that people from all across the state can take advantage of it.
- Interested parties can visit the official website to submit an online application for the festival.
- To participate in the Niyukthi Job Fest, an applicant must be at least eighteen years old.
How to Register for the Niyukthi Job Fest
If you would like to register for the Niyukthi job fest in 2020, then follow the easy instructions listed below:-
- Go to the Kerala Job Fair’s official website first.
- Once on the homepage, select the “Job Seeker Registration” option that is situated on the right-hand side.
- There will be a new webpage visible on the screen.
- Put in the essential information, like –
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email, etc.
- Put the captcha code in here.
- Click “Create” to log in using your username and password, or click this link to go straight to the login screen. User Sign-in
- Complete the credentials field.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- You will then have successfully registered on the portal.
How to Show Up for an Interview
The job applicant needs to take the easy actions listed below if they wish to attend an interview:
- The candidate must first log in using their credentials on the employment festival’s official website.
- Choose the Job Fest Venue.
- The call letter that is required to be presented to the interview will be printed by the applicants.
- Lastly, the candidate will personally show up for the interview at the time and day specified in the call letter.
Also Read:- SBI Annuity Deposit Scheme Calculator
Comply with Employer Registration
- Start by visiting Niyukthi’s official webpage.
- You’ll see the Home page open.
- You must select Employer Registration on the homepage.
- Following that, you’ll be presented with a new page.
- All necessary data, including your firm name, email address, phone number, website URL, corporate identity number, address, profile, and contact information, must be entered on this new page.
- You must now click the register button.
- Employer registration can be completed by following this process.
How to Login to the Niyukthi Job Fest Website
- Visit Niyukthi’s official website.
- It will display the home page for you.
- It says on the homepage that you must click on Login.
- An entirely new page will now be shown to you.
- This new page requires you to enter your password, username, and captcha code.
- You have to choose Login.
- You can access the portal by completing this procedure.
- you must select Login.
- This process will allow you to log in to the portal.
Examine Available Positions
- Browse through Niyukthi’s official webpage.
- Before you, the Home page will open.
- Clicking on “view more job openings” on the home page is necessary.
- There will be a new page in front of you where you must choose the event and category.
- Following that, you must select Search.
- Your computer screen will display job openings.
How to View Employer
- Initially, visit Niyukthi’s official webpage
- Prior to you, the Home page will open.
- Clicking on “view more employers” on the homepage is a must.
- Proceed to choose the first option and input the term. Then, click the search button.
- On your computer screen, the necessary information will appear.
Through this post, we have provided you with all the relevant information regarding the Niyukthi employment fest. If you are still having problems, you can contact the hotline by phone or email to get your problems fixed. The helpline number and email address are as follows:-
- Helpline Number- +914712321249
- Fax- +914712326246
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read:- Disadvantages of Senior Citizen Savings Scheme
Q.) Is registration required in order to participate in this job fair?
Ans. Yes, you need to finish your registration first if you’re serious about getting the job and want to attend the interview.
Q.) Why did the Keralan government start the process of creating jobs by holding a festival?
Ans. Attending the Kerala job fair will give a great deal of job seekers the chance to find employment in a single day.
Q.) Is it still possible for me to register on the official website if I’m not a Kerala state citizen?
Ans. No, this portal is exclusively available to Keralan citizens. This website does not allow users from other states to register.
Q.) How can I use the internet to examine the employers’ details?
Ans. To do that, navigate to the home page of the official website and look for the “View More Employers” link. Next, obtain information about employers and supply the necessary details.
Q.) What age requirements must one meet in order to participate in the Niyukthi Job Fest in 2024?
Ans. The minimum age requirement to participate in this job fair is eighteen.
Q.) Is there any employment in the “Office Administration” profession available?
Ans. Yes, there are many different career options available in “Officer Administration”. For more details visit the official website.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand