Odisha Ration Card List: We will go over every crucial detail of the 2020 Odisha ration card with you in this article today. We shall discuss the significance of the ration card—which is available to all Odisha citizens for the upcoming year of 2023—in the Odisha Ration Card List post. All of the people living in the state of Odisha will receive various benefits as a result of this ration card being implemented. We have provided all of the step-by-step instructions needed to complete the various tasks associated with the Odisha state ration card in this article.
Odisha Ration Card List
For Indian nationals, the ration card is among the most crucial documents. Many benefits, including the provision of subsidized food goods, are made available to all citizens through the deployment of the ration card. All those with ration cards that are available for those who fall below the poverty level receive subsidized food goods from the Indian government. You can continue living even if you are unable to pay the standard price of food goods by using the ration card to obtain a variety of food items.
Information on the Odisha Ration Card List
|Residents of Odisha state
|Distribution Of Ration Card
- The beneficiaries will receive rations at a discounted rate using ration cards.
- One identifying document that can be used is a ration card.
- Applying for additional certifications can be done with a Ration card.
- A ration card can be used to access the advantages of several government programs.
- Citizens can save time and money by verifying their names online instead of having to visit government offices, thanks to the availability of ration cards.
In order to be qualified to apply for an Odisha ration card, you need to meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be an Odishan resident.
- The applicant is not permitted to have more than one ration card.
Odisha Ration Card Types
The state of Odisha issues ration cards to its inhabitants who fit into one of three main income categories. There are three varieties of ration cards:
- APL Ration Cards: Those who earn more than the federal poverty threshold are issued an APL ration card.
- BPL Ration cards: Individuals below the poverty line are those whose family income is less than Rs. 1 lakh per year.
- Antyodaya ration cards: Those who are economically weaker in society are given Antyodaya Anna Yojana cards.
Benefits of Ration Card
Candidates with ration cards will be eligible for the following advantages:
- Fair-priced retailers will provide cardholders with subsidized rations.
- Cardholders below the poverty line will receive free kerosene oil.
- It is a form of identity verification.
Required Documents for an Odisha Ration Card Application
A set of documents that the government requests for verification must be submitted in order to apply for an Odisha ration card. The following collection of papers is needed for the card:
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Ration card surrender receipt, if transferring.
- Proof of identity through photos for every member of the family.
How to Get an Odisha Ration Card Application
Only offline procedures are available for applying for an Odisha ration card. Applicants must visit the official TSO or DFO offices to apply for the ration card and submit the application, as the application procedure is not available online. Nonetheless, the application for a new ration card can be downloaded and completed at the government’s official Consumer Welfare website.
To apply for an Odisha ration card, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the government department’s official website.
- Step 2: Select the E-bitaran option from the homepage.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page by the website.
- Step 4: Choose the link to the online ration card application form from the list of possibilities.
- Step 5: Your machine will instantly download the form.
- Step 6: Print the form and complete the necessary fields.
- Step 7: After the form is completed, it needs to be submitted to the closest DFO office along with the required paperwork attached.
The government verifies the application and the supporting documentation when it is submitted, and it may take up to 30 days for the applicant’s registered address to receive their new ration card.
How to Download the List of Odisha Ration Cards
To obtain access to the ration card list, you need to take the steps listed below:
- Click the provided link to the official website.
- List of PDS Odisha Ration Cards by Village/Block
- Your screen will open to a new webpage.
- List of PDS Odisha Ration Cards by Village/Block
- Put in the following:
- District-Level Block FPS
- List of Odisha Ration Cards
- Select the “Get report” option.
View The Dealership List
To view the list of ration card dealers in the state of Odisha, simply complete the steps listed below:
- Choose the District, Block, or ULB option after clicking on the link to the official website.
- Press the “show” button.
- The list will show up on the screen of your smartphone or computer.
Also Read:- Delhi Nursery Admission
List of District Wise FPS Dealers in Odisha
|No. Of FPS Dealer
Odisha residents will receive more rations per family member at a reasonable cost as a result of the national food security act program’s implementation. Rice would be provided to the household under the NFSA at a rate of Rs. 1 per kg and up to 5 kg per person. The following residents in the state will benefit from NFSA:
- Homes in the PVTG category
- Family without a place to stay
- Households that are impoverished and rely on charity
- Widows and other female singles without consistent assistance
- Having an individual with a disability (40 percent or more)
- Gender Identity
- An elderly person over 60 who receives no regular assistance
- Daily wage worker
- Those afflicted with HIV/AIDS and other serious illnesses.
Add A Participant With An Odisha Ration Card
- Visit the Government of Odisha’s official website first for information on food supplies and consumer welfare.
- The home page will appear before you
- You must select the online service tab from the homepage.
- At this point, you need to click on the citizen services link.
- In the NFSA section, you must select the “Add Member” option.
- A new page with some instructions will now display in front of you.
- You must carefully read these instructions before filling out and submitting the member detail form by clicking this link.
- You will be presented with a new page where you must enter the information of a family member application whose name has to be added.
- Next, you must select “Submit.”
Ration Card (NFSA) download
- To contact the department responsible for food supplies and consumer welfare, go to the official website of the Government of Odisha.
- It will open to the homepage before you
- There is an online service tab that you must click on the homepage.
- The citizen services link needs to be clicked at this point.
- The download ration card must then be clicked.
- You must now click the link to download the ration card.
- You will be presented with a new page where you must input your cellphone number or acknowledgment number.
- You must now click the link to download the ration card.
- This process will cause your device to download a ration card.
Status of Grievances
- The grievance redressal system’s official website must be visited first.
- The main screen will appear before you
- Your cellphone number and token number must be entered in the grievance/complaint status section on the homepage.
- You must then click “Submit” after that.
- You can verify the status of your issue or complaint by following this procedure.
In order for the impoverished citizens of Odisha to get subsidized food grains and other necessities through the Public Distribution System (PDS), they must have a ration card. Using online portals, the Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department of Odisha has simplified and expedited the process of applying for a new ration card, verifying the name in the village or block-wise list, downloading the digital copy, and making adjustments or revisions to the current ration card. The PDS Odisha and Food Odisha official websites provide the recipients with access to these services.
Additionally, under the NFSA and PMGKAY programs, they can monitor their food status and the allocation of rice, wheat, and SK oil. To maintain openness and avoid duplication and leakage, the Odisha government has now connected the ration card and Aadhaar card. Citizens who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for a ration card by completing the application online or in person, together with the necessary payments and documentation. After the application, the ration card will be sent out in 30 days. For any questions or complaints, ration card users can also get in touch with Odisha PDS’s toll-free hotline number.
Also Read:- PM Svanidhi Scheme
- Toll-Free No. 1967
- Consumer Advice Centre: 1800-3456760
- Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
- Odisha State Secretariat,
- Sachivalaya Marg,
- Unit-2, Bhubaneswar.
- Odisha, India
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Q.) Why do I need a ration card, and what does it mean?
Ans. The state issues ration cards, which give its holders the right to buy food grains and other necessities at reduced prices through the Public Distribution System (PDS). For other uses, such as applying for a passport, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, etc., a ration card also acts as confirmation of identification and residency.
Q.) In Odisha, how can I apply for a new ration card?
Ans. The Food Supply and Consumer Welfare Department’s official website, http://foododisha.in/, is where you may apply online for a new ration card in Odisha. The applicant must complete an application form, including information about themselves, their family, their income, their bank account information, etc. Additionally, scanned copies of all of your documentation—including your electricity bill, voter ID card, and Aadhaar card—must be uploaded. You will receive an acknowledgment sheet with a reference number after submitting the application. With the reference number, you can check the status of your application online.
Q.) Can someone apply online for a ration card?
Ans. No, in order to apply for a ration card, candidates must go to the DFO or TSO office that is closest to them in their city. However, the application for a new ration card can be downloaded from the Consumer Welfare Department’s official website. It must, however, be completed offline by the applicant and turned in at the office.
Q.) In Odisha, how can I obtain a digital version of my ration card?
Ans. On the Food Supply and Consumer Welfare Department’s official website, http://foododisha.in/, you can get a digital copy of your ration card in Odisha. Click “Search” after entering your Aadhaar or ration card number. Details about your ration card will be displayed, along with a download or print option.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online