Palanhar Yojana: Yojana Palanhar The state government created Rajasthan with the intention of helping the state’s orphans. Under the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana, the closest relative or friend of the boys and girls in the community will make preparations for the raising, schooling, etc. of the state’s orphan children or those whose parents have passed away, rather than doing it institutionally. The state will designate the willing individual as a foster parent and provide food, clothes, education, and other necessities in a family setting.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2024
Under this system, the guardian will receive a grant of Rs 500 per month for children up to the age of five and Rs 1000 per month once the child starts school until the child is eighteen. The Rajasthan government will supply it, and each orphan would also receive an annual grant of Rs. 2000 (unless they fall under the widow and orphan category) for the purchase of clothing, sweaters, and other necessities. The state government will provide provisions for their clothes, food, and education as part of the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2023. Because of this, the state government’s programme is the only one of its kind in all of India.
Information about Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan
|Name of the scheme
|Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan
|children of the state
|provide education to children
List of eligible children in Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme
- children who are orphans
- Offspring of parents who were sentenced to death or life imprisonment through legal proceedings
- A widow’s mother’s maximum number of children qualifying for a destitute pension is three.
- Three children at most from an unrelated mother
- kid of a widow who remarried
- Offspring of AIDS-affected parents
- Offspring of leprosy-affected parents
- Offspring of parents with disabilities
- Offspring of a separated or divorced mother
Grant amount to be given in Palanhar Yojana 2024
- Every qualified child and orphan under this programme would receive Rs. 500 per month until they reached five years old.
- Every month from the time they enrol in school until they turn eighteen, they will receive Rs 1,000.
- Additionally, each year, the children would receive a separate payment of Rs 2,000 for items like clothing and shoes.
Palanhar Yojana: Benefits
- The Palanhar Scheme provides widowed children with a comprehensive and deserving financial support system to address their unique needs. The programme provides a monthly stipend for children of widows to help with the care and instruction of the programme administrators. The monthly payment for children aged 0 to 6 is Rs 1500, and the monthly allowance for children aged 6 to 18 is Rs 2500. The goal of this support is to lessen the stress on their carers while also providing a steady environment for their growth.
- The program’s benefits are also extended to children who fall into the “other” category, which includes those who might not be widowed but still need assistance. Children aged 0 to 6 in this category get Rs 500 as
|Monthly Profit (in Rs)
|Annual Profit (for books, stationery, etc.) (in Rs.)
|0 to 6 years
|6 to 18 years
|0 to 6 years
|6 to 18 years
Eligibility for Palanhar Scheme, Rajasthan 2024
- Candidates for this programme must be Rajasthani citizens who live there permanently.
- The foster family’s yearly income shouldn’t be more than Rs 1.20 lakh.
- Such orphans must be sent to an Anganwadi centre when they turn two years old and to school when they turn six.
Category-wise required documents
- A copy of the parents’ death certificates for orphan children
- Children whose parents have received a death sentence or life sentence—a copy of the sentence
- A widow’s three children are qualified for a destitute pension; a copy of the widow pension payment order is provided.
- Children of a widowed mother who remarried with a copy of her marriage licence
- Children of HIV/AIDS-affected parents: ART Center copy of ARD diary and green card
- Children of leprosy-affected parents: a copy of the medical certificate that the responsible board has issued.
- A certificate of separation for more than a year is held by three children of a separated mother.
- Children of parents with exceptional needs: a copy of documentation attesting to a 40% or higher disability.
- Copy of divorced or abandoned pension payment decree for children of divorced or abandoned women
Also Read: Khelo India Youth Game
Documents of Palanhar Yojana, Rajasthan
- guardian’s aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card
- Basic address proof
- Ration card
- identity card
- Certificate of registration of child in Anganwadi/Certificate of studying in school
- child’s aadhar card
- mobile number
- passport-size photo
How do I apply for the Palanhar Scheme in Rajasthan in 2024?
Applications for the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2024 are accepted online and offline. Below is the application process for the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2024. The following is the application process for qualified applicants to apply for the Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme 2023.
- The application form must first be downloaded from the official website.
- The application form is also available to candidates at the closest eMitra centre.
- Following that, every question on the application form needs to be accurately completed.
- The application form must have all of the necessary supporting documentation attached.
- Following this, candidates for city positions can turn in their application to the District Magistrate or, in the case of rural districts, the Development Officer.
- In addition, you can apply online by going to the closest e-Mitra centre or SSO site.
- Following this, the data and supporting documentation you provided will be checked. The child will thereafter receive the advantages of this plan.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2024 Status
At home, you can monitor the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2024 status. Below is the procedure for determining the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2024 payment status. The following procedure can be used to verify the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2024 payment status:.
- Start by visiting the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment’s official website.
- Then, in the e-Services part of the homepage, select the Palanhar Payment Status option.
- A new page will open for you as a result of this.
- You must now click on “get status” after entering your application ID, academic year, Bhamashah number, and captcha code.
- Your screen will then display the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2024 payment status.
Also Read: PMVVY Scheme
We have covered all there is to know about Rajasthan’s Palanhar Scheme in this article. If you are still having issues, calling the helpline number will help you find a solution. 01412226604 is the number for the hotline.
Q: What is the meaning of this scheme?
Ans: The Rajasthan State Government launched the Palanhar Scheme in order to help the state’s orphan children.
Q: What are the benefits under the scheme?
Ans: Foster families and qualified boys and girls receive financial support.
Q: When did the Palanhar Scheme start in Rajasthan?
Ans: The Scheduled Caste Orphanage Scheme was launched on February 8, 2005. Orphan children from all castes were included in the programme as of August 23, 2005.
Q: How much is given in your daughter scheme?
Ans: The government is going to grant all the girls Rs 26800 under the Aapki Beti Yojana. Application forms have been started for this. Anyone in need can apply for this programme. In this, classes 1 through 8 will receive Rs 2100, and classes 9 through 12 will receive Rs 2100 and ₹2500, respectively.
Q: How is the guardian verified?
Answer: You must first input your mobile number and obtain an OTP in order to use the Palanhar app. obtained an OTP Following registration, the adopter will begin the process of being physically confirmed; several adopters may be verified in a single session.
Suggested Link:Our Jharkhand.com