Vridha Pension Yojana: If you are 60 years of age or older and a resident of Bihar, you are eligible to receive a monthly pension from the Bihar government, which ranges from ₹ 400 to ₹ 500. This pension will guarantee your ongoing and holistic growth. Can and for that reason, you will need to attentively study this post as we will go into great detail regarding Vridha Pension Online Apply 2024.
Here, we would like to notify you that in order to apply for Vridha Pension Online Apply 2024, you will need to meet certain requirements. For more information about these requirements, please read this page carefully.
Vridha Pension Online Apply 2024 – Brief Introduction
|Social Security Department, Government of Bihar
|Name of article
|Vridha Pension Online Apply 2024
|Who can apply
|Senior citizens above 60 years of age only in Bihar
|benefit of the scheme
|Under Vridha Pension Online Apply 2024, a monthly pension of Rs 400 will be provided to the elderly between 60 years to 79 years and a monthly pension of more than Rs 500 will be provided to the elderly above 80 years.
Objective of UP Old Age Pension Scheme
The primary goal of the UP government’s Old Age Pension Scheme is to offer financial support to every senior citizen in the state who is 60 years of age or older. The state government offers a pension of Rs 1000 per month to the elderly as part of this initiative. This financial help enables the elderly who are economically disadvantaged to become self-sufficient by relying on their pension for their daily needs. They ought to be independent of others in order to make a living. The government uses DBT to send the money to the bank accounts of qualified recipients each month. in order to enable the elderly to live independently of others with the pension amount they get.
Benefits of UP Vridha Pension Yojana
We would like to inform you about the following advantages and benefits obtained under the scheme:
- The state of Bihar will pay benefits to all older individuals through the Vridha Pension Online Apply 2024.
- Every senior who is 60 years of age or beyond would receive a pension of ₹ 400 per month under the Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme 2024.
- For those who are above 80, we offer an old age pension of Rs 500 per annum.
- This program aids in the social and economic advancement of all of our senior citizens.
- Our senior people’s financial requirements are met by their pensions of Rs 400 and Rs 500 from the Bihar Vridha Pension Yojana 2022, so they don’t need to help others.
- In the end, everyone has a bright and secure future
Required Vridha Pension Eligibility
In order to apply for the program, you must meet the following requirements:
The candidate needs to be an old person and a native of the state of Bihar.
The candidate must be above 60 years old, have a bank account connected to their Aadhaar card, and not be receiving any benefits from other government programs, pensions, or other programs.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- age certificate
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
- mobile number
UP Vridha Pension Yojana Online Apply
- To begin the online application process, go to the program’s official website.
- You must select the Old Age Pension option after you’ve reached the website’s home page.
- Following your selection of this choice, a new page will appear on your screen, requiring you to select the Apply Online link.
- The registration form will open on your screen when you click this link.
- Once the registration form is available, you will need to fill it out completely, attach the needed files, and press the submit button.
- You will be able to apply for the old age pension system following this method.
UP Vridha Pension Yojana Status Check Kare
- You must first visit the scheme’s official website to find out the status of your application.
- You must select the old age pension option after you’ve reached the website’s home page in order for the next page to appear on your screen.
- You must select the application status option on the next screen.
- You will then need to select the Login option on the following page in order to view the application’s status.
- Clicking on it will cause a form to appear, requiring you to enter your password, registration number, and captcha code.
- Once all the data has been entered, the application status will appear on
Also Read: Agananna Smart Town Scheme
How to check sub old age pension scheme list
- In an effort to view the recipient list, you need to first visit the up pension scheme’s authentic internet site.
- You need to choose the vintage age pension choice on the front page after getting access to the website.
- Your display will then open to a new page.
- The brand new internet site will provide the listing of pensioners.
- To get the recipient list for any given 12 months, you have to now click on it.
- The names of the districts may be accessible on a new web page that opens as quickly as you click the pensioner listing.
- You presently want to select yourImprovement block by clicking on the name of your district.
- Following this, you
Q: At what age does old age pension start?
Ans: The recipient must be at least sixty years old.
Q: How to see the list of old age pension?
Ans: You must first visit https://sspy-up.gov.in/, the official UP Pension website. Step 2: Select the Old Age Pension Scheme topic link (https://sspy-up.gov.in/) from the main page.
Q: How to avail the benefits of Old Age Pension Scheme?
Ans: Pension applicants who meet the eligibility requirements can apply online at http://sspy-up.gov.in.
Q: Who is not eligible for old age pension?
Ans: Family or any other source should not be a consistent source of financial assistance. -> This program is not available to BPL widows or BPL individuals between the ages of 60 and 79 who have severe or multiple impairments.
Q: What is SSPY Full Form?
Ans: Full name of this scheme is Social Security Scheme
Q: What is the toll free helpline number of UP Vridha Pension Yojana?
Suggested Link: Our Jharkhand.com