Parivarik Labh Yojana: The government runs a number of programs to help economically disadvantaged households financially. These programs raise the level of living and provide for the necessities of economically disadvantaged households. The Uttar Pradesh government also administers a program that is comparable. the National Family Benefit Scheme, to put it simply. Under this program, in the event that the state’s only wage earner passes away, the government gives the family ₹30,000 in cash support. Operated by the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department is the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana. You will obtain all of the scheme’s details from this article. Reading this page will also provide you with information about eligibility, online applications, and other aspects of this system.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2024
Poor families in the state’s cities and rural areas will be covered by this program. The government used to provide compensation under this system in the amount of Rs 20,000, but in 2013 it rose to Rs 30,000. In order to get government help under the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, eligible impoverished family beneficiaries must enroll under this program. The UP government will only deposit funds into your bank account, hence having a bank account is a must for receiving government benefits.
Objective of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
As everyone is aware, the family’s head is the only one who makes money to support the group, therefore in the event that he passes away for any cause, his surviving family members will need to find other sources of income to support themselves. There are plenty of challenges to overcome. His family must also deal with its financial obligations. In reaction to each of these problems, the state government introduced the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana. The families of UP members whose heads have passed away can live comfortable lives thanks to this arrangement. to offer Rs 30,000 in cash support. The participants of this family benefit plan can live comfortable lives and pursue their goals with the money they get
Details of Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
|Name of the Scheme
|National Family Benefit Scheme
|Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Poor families of the state
|Social Welfare Department UP
Benefits of UP Family Benefit Scheme
- Families falling below the poverty line will receive a payment from the government under this scheme of Rs 30,000.
- The Death Assistance Scheme will only provide benefits to low-income households whose head of household has passed away and leaves no one left to support them financially.
- Numerous families have already benefited from the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, and many more will in the future thanks to the National Family Benefit Scheme.
- The impoverished families in Uttar Pradesh’s rural and urban areas will profit from this program.
- A lump sum payment will be made into the applicant’s bank account as part of this plan. The applicant ought to have a bank account of his own as a result.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana
Eligibility for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- The candidate must reside in Uttar Pradesh permanently.
- The only families eligible for benefits under the Death Assistance Scheme are those whose head of household was between the ages of 18 and 60.
- The applicant’s family’s yearly income from urban regions cannot exceed Rs 56,000 under the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme, whereas the applicant’s family’s annual income from rural areas cannot exceed Rs 46,000.
- The families who are applying are impoverished.
Documents of UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- death certificate of chief
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- age certificate of head
- passport size photo
National Family Benefit Scheme Guidelines
- The form will be completed in its entirety in English.
- The applicant must submit bank account information at the national level.
- The National Family Scheme does not validate a co-operative bank account.
- The only valid income certificates will be those issued at the Tehsil level.
- The applicant’s information will be deemed accurate, and if any errors are discovered, they will be the applicant’s responsibility.
- When completing the application form, the applicant must upload photocopies of all relevant papers.
- Only death certificates provided by accredited hospitals at the Tehsil or Nagar Panchayat level will be accepted.
- The beneficiary’s photo signature must be in JPEG format and no more than 20 KB.
- Identity card of the beneficiary, bank passbook,
How to apply for National Family Benefit Scheme?
The steps listed below should be followed by state recipients who are interested in applying for this UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana.
- The software ought to first visit the social welfare department’s respectable website. the home page will seem after you visit the reputable website.
- The “new registration” alternative is to be had in this home web page. that is an alternative which you ought to pick. upon deciding on the choice, the computer screen will display the following web page to be able to view.
- You may find the registration form on this page. You must fill out this registration form with all the requested information, including the applicant’s bank account information, residence information, district, and details about the deceased.
- You must click the Submit button once you have entered all the necessary information. You can quickly complete your registration in this method.
Also Raed: joplkjoakdpkawop
- You must click on this link in order to proceed.
- Following this, you must click the District Social Welfare Officer/SDM Login page.
- A new page will now appear in front of you, requiring you to choose the district and officer.
- It is now necessary to enter the captcha code and password.
- You’ll need to save after that by clicking the Login button.
- This is how you will be able to log in.
How to check the status of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana application?
Beneficiaries should use the procedure outlined below to find out the status of their application after submitting one.
- The social welfare department’s legitimate internet site ought to be visited first via the beneficiaries. the house page will seem after you visit the legit internet site.
- You’ll see the “software form popularity” choice in this predominant web page. this is an option which you have to pick out. you may see the subsequent web page when you click on the selection.
- A few information, consisting of the district, account variety, and registration variety, have to be decided on in this web page. you will want to click the search button after that. following this, the repute of your application will be shown to you.
How to access UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana District Wise Beneficiaries’ information
- It’s crucial to start by visiting the Social Welfare Department’s official website.
- You will now see the home page load.
- To obtain recipient information specific to your district, select the relevant link on the home page.
- Following this, the districts list will appear in front of you.
- To proceed, select your district.
- You must click on your Tehsil when the list of Tehsils appears in front of you.
- Clicking on the tehsil will cause the list of blocks to appear in front of you. It is up to you to choose your block.
- You will need to choose your Panchayat after you have chosen your block.
- The information regarding the recipients by district will appear in front of you as soon as you choose your Panchayat.
Process to download government order
- The samaj kalyan family gain scheme’s legitimate internet site need to be visited first.
- It’s going to now open to the house web page in front of you.
- The government order alternative is the primary issue you have to click on the homepage.
- This choice will cause a PDF file to open on your screen immediately.
- This file in PDF format contains the government order.
- You will then need to select the “Download” option.
- You can download the government order in this manner.
Also Read: Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana-2
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Helpline Number
We have given you all the pertinent facts on the National Family Benefit Scheme in this article. You can get help by calling the toll-free number if you’re still having issues of any type. 18004190001 is the toll-free number.
Q: When was the National Health Insurance Scheme started?
Ans: began on April 1st, 2008. The Indian government’s Ministry of Labor and Employment created RSBY to give families living below the poverty line (BPL) access to health insurance.
Q: What are the benefits of National Health Insurance Scheme?
Ans: The National Health Insurance Scheme aims to give families living below the poverty level free medical care. In addition, employees in India’s unorganized sectors who are economically disadvantaged have access to free medical care at affiliated hospitals through this system. offer insurance
Q: When was the National Health Policy announced?
Ans: Thirty-six years after independence, in 1983, the Government of India released the first National Health Policy. ‘Health facilities for all by the year 2000’ was the stated objective of NHP-1983. “Government will play the role of service provider” and “public provision as the model of service delivery” were made crystal plain in the NHP 1983.
Suggested Link: Our Jharkhand.com