PM Kisan Correction:- For the fiscal year 2024, our esteemed Prime Minister Narendra Modi has introduced the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. We will provide you with all the facts regarding the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana under this article, which aims to empower farmers in our nation. We’ll explain how to use a new feature to make modifications to your application form in this article. You can simply fix every mistake in the application form by using the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Correction Option. Complete coverage of the PM Kisan Correction 2024 facts was provided.
PM Kisan Correction 2024
To help India’s farmers grow, Prime Minister Narendra Modi created the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. The scheme’s primary goal was to raise small and marginal farmers’ (SMFs) incomes; it also attempted to address SMFs’ financial needs. People will receive varied information through this method to guarantee appropriate crop health and appropriate yield. Additionally, by keeping them out of the hands of moneylenders to cover these costs, this plan will protect them and guarantee that they may continue farming.
PM Kisan Correction: Brief Description
|Name of the scheme
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|By central government
|24 February 2019
|Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
|Amount of assistance given under the scheme
|Rs 2000 in 3 installments Rs 6,000 per year
|All small and marginal farmers of the country
Also Read:- Nrega Job Card New List
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Reforms by the Prime Minister
For candidates who have previously registered, the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has also made the beneficiary status and details rectification link available. The official website of the plan is accessible to all interested beneficiaries of the country who wish to make any adjustments in the application form. able to enhance things online. Under this arrangement, beneficiaries can verify the status of their name. In addition, you can register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and correct your Aadhar. The deadline for farmers in Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, and Meghalaya to link their PM Kisan accounts with Aadhaar is July 31, 2022. To modify the details, you must click the link, then input the application number, Aadhaar number, or mobile number.
PM Kisan Correction , Update Details
If you filled out the application form incorrectly, you can seek financial aid from the Central Government up to Rs 6000 by visiting the official website Edit Aadhar Details and making the necessary corrections. 9.89 crore farmers have enrolled for the PM Kisan Yojana as of March 20th; if you haven’t applied yet, do so right away. All of the nation’s small and marginal farmers will benefit from this program.
- Farmers who participate in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will receive an incentive of Rs 6000 from the Prime Minister.
- Despite the fact that the beneficiaries would receive the incentive in three equal installments, this program has been extremely beneficial to the farmers in our nation.
- All of the financial demands of the farmers in our nation must be met by this program.
- Additionally, this program may prove to be a significant step toward farmers’ empowerment.
- The program will contribute to raising farmers’ social standing.
- It will also assist them in accomplishing specific goals.
How to Make Online Corrections for PM Kisan
- To make changes to the PM Kisan Yojana application form, simply follow the easy instructions listed below:Visit the official website first.
- Your screen will show a web page.
- Select Kisan Farmer from the menu bar by clicking on it.
- Select the Edit Farmer Details option from the list by clicking on it.
- In the appropriate fields, enter your Aadhaar number and the captcha code.
- Press the “Search” button.
- Your screen will show all the facts of your application.
- Select the “Update” option.
Correction of Name for PM Kisan
If your name appears incorrectly on your PM Kisan registration, you must rectify it. Name changes based on Aadhar cards are only permitted for farmers whose names failed UIDAI’s demo authentication and were terminated. You must adhere to the following procedures in order to complete this process:
- Go to PM Kisan’s official website first, then select “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records,” which is located on the left-hand corner.
- Following that, a website allowing you to look for your PM Kisan registration using your registration number, Aadhaar number, and cellphone number will appear.
- Following that, you can use the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana benefits and amend and update the name that is on your Aadhar card in the registration form.
How Can I Correct PM Kisan’s Name Using Aadhaar?
I’ve outlined the procedure below if you are an applicant who made a mistake when submitting your application or if your name does not match the name on your Aadhar card. You should get this corrected as soon as feasible. Detailed explanation:
- To correct your name according to your Aadhar, go to PM Kisan’s official website at https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Next, navigate to the homepage’s Farmer Corner area by scrolling down.
- Click on the “Name Correction as per Aadhaar” option that appears here.
- Enter your registration number and captcha on the new page to search your registration.
- Following that, all of your information will show below; select the “I Agree” option.
- Your Aadhar registered cellphone number will now receive an OTP; enter it and submit.
- Following that, you will see the Name Correction option; select it and click Submit.
PM Kisan’s Correction: Self-registered farmers’ updated information
- It is necessary to first visit the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The home page will now load in front of you.
- On the homepage, you need to select the “Update of Self Registered Farmers” link.
- After that, a new page will open for you to view.
- Your Aadhaar number and the captcha code must be entered on this screen.
- Now is the time to hit the search button.
- That’s when your form will show up.
- This form can be altered in any way that you see fit.
- After making the necessary adjustments, you need to click the submit button.
- This will allow you to update the details of your self-registered farmer account.
Also Read:- DDA Housing Scheme
How can I find out if I qualify for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- Through this option, Indian farmers who have registered for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and would like to check the status of their application form can simply find out if it has been accepted or not.
- Visit PM Kisan Yojana’s official website first.
- Next, pick the beneficiary status option from Farmer Corner by clicking on it.
- You will now see three options in PM Kisan Beneficiary Status after choosing the scheme: your Aadhaar number, your account number, and your mobile number.
- Choose the option that best suits your needs from these three, fill in the necessary details, and complete the form.
- The status of the application form will appear on your computer screen once you have entered the necessary information.
- You can check the status of any application form in this manner.
PM Kisan Helpdesk
Beneficiaries of the nation who entered incorrect information in the form, such as their Aadhaar card, mobile number, account number, etc., and would like to fix it can do so by contacting the help desk on the official website. The improved approach is provided below.
- You must visit the official website first. You will see the help desk option after accessing the official website. This is a must-click option.
- You will see the following page after you make your selection. Three options are displayed on this page. Account number, Aadhar card, and so forth. If you have made a mistake, note it.
- The number below that you wish to improve must then be provided. Next, you need to choose “Get Details.”. The details could then be improved.
Also Read:- Agneepath Scheme Apply
You can update all of the information mentioned in this post on the PM Kisan Yojana, including the registration form, Aadhaar, bank account, mobile number, etc. We provided a detailed how-to for updating the data online while lounging in your own house. Please let us know in the comment area if you have any questions about these changes; we would be happy to help.
- PM-Kisan Helpline No: 011-24300606
- Email: pmkisan-ict[at]gov[dot]in
Q.) What details are needed in order to correct PM Kisan Nidhi?
Ans. In order to update information in the PM Kisan Nidhi application, candidates must ensure that they have a registered mobile number and Aadhar card number.
Q.) Is it possible for me to amend my account number under PM Kisan Nidhi Correction?
Ans. Yes, you must file a grievance with the category “Account Number is Wrong” in order to change your account number.
Q.) How much money would the government give the relevant beneficiaries through the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana?
Ans. Candidates who have registered for this initiative will receive financial help from the Indian government in the amount of 6000 rupees per year.
Q.) Why is name correction necessary under the PM Kisan Yojana?
Ans. Applicants occasionally type their names incorrectly when registering for PM Kisan; in these cases, the beneficiaries must have their names corrected.
Q.) What paperwork is required to update the name on the PM Kisan application?
Ans. Are Aadhar cards required for candidates to update their names on PM Kisan applications?
Q.) What will happen if name correction is not done in PM Kisan registration?
Ans. In such a case, you might not be added to the beneficiary list and your installment payments might be halted.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online