Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin:- PMAY-G, also known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, is one of the many helpful programs that the Indian government frequently launches for the benefit of the underprivileged in our nation. The recipients designated on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List, also known as the PM Awas Gramin List, are all given aid in building their own homes. The financial aid has helped the impoverished much, and they have also benefitted from housing.
2015 saw the rebranding of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMGAY), formerly known as the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. It was first introduced as the Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) in 1985. It is, by name, a part of the PM Awas Yojana, with the qualification that only those living in rural areas are eligible for the benefits of the housing project.
Also Read:- Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Brief description of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG)
|Name of the scheme
|Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme
|Objective of the plan
|Providing housing assistance to poor people in rural areas
|Poor/homeless villagers of India
|amount to be
|Rs 1 lakh 20 thousand in plain areas, and Rs 1 lakh 30 thousand in hilly areas/difficult areas.
|PM Awas Yojana Launch Date
|25 June 2015
Objectives of PMAYG
The goal of this social welfare program is to give those from the economically disadvantaged group access to financial support so they may purchase home infrastructure. In addition to permanent housing, the recipients of this PMAYG will also have access to extra utilities including power, LPG, and road connectivity.
A 25 square meter pucca (permanent residence) and all the facilities that accompany it will be built as part of the all-encompassing ‘Housing for All’ plan. The Minister for Rural Development reviewed the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana in 2019, and the latest data shows that a significant portion of the program’s objective has been achieved.
Features of the PMAY Gramin Scheme
The salient components of this comprehensive welfare scheme are as follows.
- The Central and State Governments will split the overall expenses involved in giving housing subsidies to the rural impoverished. The total payment for all non-hilly states would be Rs 1.20 Lakh.
- Contribution levels are 90:10 in hilly states, particularly in the Northern States, where 90% of the financing comes from the Central Government. The same regulations apply to Jammu & Kashmir, a Union Territory. The total amount that would be made available for these states is Rs 1.30 Lakh. This money is going to be utilized to build long-term housing.
- The Central Government will provide 100% of the funding for all other Union Territories. There is
- The PMAY Gramin program will significantly improve living conditions for the rural poor by replacing all current non-permanent dwelling units.
- In addition, each recipient would get an additional Rs. 12,000 in funding to build permanent restrooms alongside each home. Coverage for this extra help will come from the Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin, or SBM-G. It will guarantee that as many rural residents as possible have access to sanitary living conditions. Coincidentally, one of the government’s main initiatives is this encouraging access to clean living circumstances.
- Under the MGNREGS, all plan participants would additionally earn Rs 90.95 for each day of unskilled labor.
- After deciding on data verification, the relevant gram sabhas would provide the administration with the relevant information.
- The goal of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is complete transparency. Payment would be made directly to each beneficiary’s bank account, and Aadhaar information will be verified to ensure that the funds are only going to those who actually need them.
Also Read:- Up shram Vibhag Yojana List
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG) – Benefits
- All program participants are eligible to apply for loans from pre-selected financial institutions up to Rs. 70,000.
- When returning this sum, there are various advantages. One benefit is that interest rates will be 3% less than those of regular, non-subsidized loans.
- Subsidy requests for principle amounts up to Rs. 2 lakh are not permitted.
- Additional perks like other necessary utilities and LPG connections covered under the Ujjwala Yojana are also available.
- Financial aid for homes built in difficult terrain will be greater.
Eligibility for PMAYG
The following groups of individuals are qualified to receive this scheme’s benefits.
- any family that is homeless or landless.
- Every family living in a one- or two-room non-permanent dwelling unit (kaccha). Furthermore, concrete cannot be used for a home’s roof or walls.
- any home without a male adult who is literate and older than 25.
- any family that does not include a member who is between the ages of 15 and 59.
- Benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Gramin Yojana are also available to any household with a disabled member.
- those who work merely on a contract basis and don’t have a permanent employment.
- This plan includes members of Scheduled Tribes and Castes in addition to those from the Minorities segment.
Documents Required to Apply for PMAY G
The following papers are necessary in order to get the advantages of this housing scheme:
- The applicant’s Aadhar number and a self-attested copy of their Aadhar card. In case the beneficiary is illiterate, a thumbprint and a letter of authorization are needed.
- An appropriate MGNREGA-registered employment beneficiary card.
- Bank account data – both originals and copies.
- Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) number of the applicant.
How to Apply for PMAYG
The procedures for adding a new beneficiary to this program are as follows. It is only relevant in cases when a recipient meets the requirements previously but hasn’t been added to the database.
- Access the PMAY-G official website by logging in.
- It is necessary to input your gender, Aadhaar number, telephone number, and other personal information in the specified fields.
- It is necessary to upload the entire consent letter that was previously provided for the use of Aadhaar data.
- There will now be a “search” button. Clicking on it will give information about a beneficiary and if the lawsuit has “priority”.
- Click “Register” after that.
- The beneficiary’s information will show automatically. Make sure the data supplied is current and correct.
- Completing the remaining parts is necessary. These sections contain details about bank accounts, Aadhaar numbers, nomination data, etc.
- After completing this data input procedure, a recipient may apply for a loan through the program.
Once these processes are completed, the beneficiary addition request will be handled by the approved authority.
Also Read:- Jal jeevan Hariyali Yojana
PM Awas Gramin List – Process to view Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List
If you reside in a village and don’t have a registration number, carefully follow the steps below to check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural List.
- Visit PRADHAN MANTRI AWAAS YOJANA-GRAMIN’s official website first at https://pmayg.nic.in/.
- You will now see the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural homepage.
- In this case, select Awassoft from the menu bar above.
- Select the Report option from the drop-down menu that has now appeared.
- You will then be taken to the following website: https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/newreport.aspx.
- Here, you select the option found in the Social Audit Reports (H) section titled Beneficiary details for verification.
- The PM Awas MIS Report page will now appear in front of you.
- Choose your state, district, block, and village names on this page, then click the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAAS Yojana option in the scheme benefits section to view the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list.
- After that, click the submit button after entering the captcha code.
The beneficiary list for your village will then appear in front of you. Here, you can see who has been given housing in your village and the current status of things. If you’d like, you can also view the PM Awas Yojana List 2023 page. able to print as well.
Check PM Awas Yojana Gramin Beneficiary Details
If you know your PM Awas Registration Number, you can use the following steps to confirm your PM Awas Yojana Beneficiary Details:
- Visit the PM Awas Yojana Rural Portal first; the direct link is provided above.
- At this point, select the Stakeholders option from the MENU section on the homepage.
- You can now select the IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary option from the dropdown menu that appears.
- A new page will now appear, allowing you to enter your registration number and click the submit button.
You can view the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana beneficiary details in this manner. Aside from this, it makes no difference if you do not know your PM Awas Registration Number; all you need to do is follow the instructions below.
- On the page above, select the Advanced Search option located in the corner.
- This will bring up a new page where you can search the Beneficiary Details by entering details.
By entering details like the beneficiary’s state, block, scheme name, district name, BPL number, Panchayat, etc., you can search for the beneficiary’s details on this page. In addition, the official website allows you to apply for the PM Awas Yojana; however, you will require the following documents to do so:
- Aadhaar card number
- Consent of the user to use Aadhaar
- If the candidate has an MNREGA registration, their job card number
- The beneficiary’s Swachh Bharat Mission Scheme number
- details of a banned account
The procedure is simple and beneficiaries can follow these steps to confirm their PM Awas Yojana status:
Select the option of Track Your Assessment Status
- To begin with, go to the official website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/ to check the status of PM housing.
- Next, select the Citizen Assessment option from the Menu section.
- A drop-down menu will now show up.
Select the option of Track Your Assessment Status
- From the drop-down menu, choose Track Your Assessment Status instead.
- Following this, you will be presented with a new page that says https://pmaymis.gov.in/track_application_status.aspx. On this page, you have two options.
- By Name, Father’s Name, and Mobile Number will be the first option in this, and Assessment ID will be the second.
Check PM Awas Status
- Now select whichever of these two options best suits your needs.
- On the new page, enter the requested data.
- Click the “Submit” button after that.
The PM Awas Assessment Status should now show up on your screen; save it for later use.
PM Awas Yojana Helpline
The PMAY-G technical helpline numbers are as follows if you need assistance with any of the aforementioned procedures or if you would like more information about this program.
- Toll Free Number: 1800-11-6446
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PM Awas Yojana Gramin List FAQs
Q:-How to see PM Awas Yojana Gramin List?
Ans:- In order to view the PM Awas Yojana Gramin List, you must first visit the PMAY-G official portal. Once there, select Awassoft from the menu. Next, select Report from the menu. Your information will now appear on the new page. To view the housing list for your village, enter the village name, district name, state name, and captcha.
Q:- What are the benefits of viewing PM Awas Gramin List?
Ans:- You can find out who will be receiving housing in the village and their current housing status by looking at the PM Awas Gramin List.
Q:- What is the direct link to see PM Awas Gramin List?
Ans:- The official website’s direct link is provided above if you would like to check the PM Awas Gramin List. You can also use the direct link provided in this article to check your housing list.
Q:- Can I get subsidy on existing home loan under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana?
Ans:- Only new home loans—not existing ones—are eligible for subsidies under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. Still, you should speak with your bank or lending institution about applying for this program after obtaining a home loan. Only if the applicant is qualified and the verification process is finished will a subsidy be provided.
Q:- Is PMAY-G applicable for Panchayat?
Ans:- You can apply for this scheme in person at the Gram Panchayat or over the phone with a ward representative. It is necessary to complete the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form, which can be obtained from the relevant Gram Panchayat. You can ask a third party for assistance if you are unable to finish this for any reason.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online.com