WBMDFC Scholarship:-The West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation, also known as WBMDFC, is a state government organization that provides financial aid to students from West Bengal’s religious minority groups, which include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains. It provides a variety of scholarships to West Bengali students who are struggling to finish their high school or college education.
What is the WBMDFC Scholarship
The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation offers a variety of scholarships to students in various West Bengal State courses as well as to individuals from various caste categories. Many scholarships are offered to various kinds of students so they can pursue their education without worrying about being dropped. The West Bengal State minority organization oversees the operation of various schemes.
Also Read:-Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Details Of the WBMDFC Scholarship
|WBMDFC Scholarship 2023
|West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation
|Students belonging to backward categories
|Providing monthly benefits
WBMDFC Scholarship Status Overview, 2023–2024
For candidates who have already registered for the WBMDFC Scholarship, the WBMDFC Scholarship Status 2023 gives them efficient information about the status of their applications and the distribution of scholarships. Applicants who have already signed up for the WBMDFC Scholarship are able to check the progress of their application.
- Students can apply for a number of scholarships under the WBMDFC Scholarship. It is very easy to check the status of your WBMDFC scholarship; all you have to do is go to the portal’s official website and choose your district. The candidates’ screens will display all pertinent information.
Scholarship WBMDFC Status Benefits 2023
The following lists the advantages of this plan:
- Students who were unable to pay their tuition will receive financial assistance in 2023 from the WBMDFC scholarship.
- Students won’t have to take out loans to pay for their education because of the scholarship program.
- Adoption of this proposal will result in a reduction of the financial burden and an improvement in student performance.
- With the help of this WBMDFC Scholarship, West Bengal’s literacy rate would rise.
- If the kids can learn, then the country’s economy will grow in the long run.
- Given the increased employment opportunities, parents will be more inclined to send their kids to school.
Requirements for WBMDFC Scholarship Status Eligibility
Below are the eligibility requirements for this scheme:
About Pre-matric Scholarship:
- A West Bengali resident is required to apply.
- An educational board, council, or body at the state or federal level must approve the college, university, or other educational setting in which the candidate is enrolled.
- In their previous final exam, the candidate’s score had to be at least 50%.
- No family should earn more than Rs. 2 lakh annually.
- Students enrolled in post-matriculated programs at colleges outside of West Bengal are not eligible for these scholarships.
For Post-matric Scholarship:
- West Bengal is the candidate’s place of residence.
- A state or federal government-affiliated university or educational board-approved institution is where an applicant must be enrolled.
- An annual family’s income shouldn’t be more than Rs. 2 lakh.
- Pre- and post-matric scholarships are not available to students attending colleges outside of West Bengal.
For Merit Cum Means Scholarships:
- In order to apply, one must reside in West Bengal.
- In order to receive technical or professional training, an applicant must be accepted into the course.
- The applicant must have received at least a 50% on their most recent Higher Secondary/Graduation exam.
- The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation may periodically send notifications to West Bengali residents who are enrolled in certain non-West Bengali institutions, indicating their eligibility to apply.
Terms and Conditions of WBMDFC
- At the time of application, the candidate must provide a certificate of family income.
- For “renewal” applicants, maintaining the scholarship will depend on earning at least 50% of the possible points in the previous year’s exam.
- Day scholars and hosts will receive maintenance allowances.
- Regular attendance is expected of students, and the school’s competent authority will determine the benchmark for this.
- The scholarship may be canceled or suspended if a student disobeys any of the terms and conditions, including those pertaining to school discipline. If the State Government is properly satisfied with the reasons for the scheme’s regulations being broken, it may also immediately cancel the award.
- If it is discovered that a student used false information to obtain a scholarship, the scholarship will be immediately canceled and the full amount paid will be reimbursed.
- Under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) option, the course/tuition fees and maintenance allowance will be directly credited to the student’s bank account.
- The main way that training programs are held to upgrade knowledge and skills in different trades is through reputable institutions. The relevant institute accepts applications based on advertisements. Periodically, information about the training program, its length, and its locations can be found on the website www.wbmdfc.org.
- Additionally, WBMDFC offers coaching to minority candidates for examinations related to the workplace, such as the Banking Services Recruitment Examination, the Police Constable Recruitment Examination, the School Service Commission, and the Primary TET.
Also Read:-Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana
WBMDFC Scholarship Last Date to Apply
|Pre Matric Scholarship
|Post Matric Scholarship (Fresh and Renewal)
|Merit Cum Means (Fresh and Renewal)
|Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means (Fresh and Renewal)
|Talent Support Programme (Fresh and Renewal)
WBMDFC – Scholarship Categories
There are numerous scholarships available on the West Bengal scholarship portal. A list of the various scholarships that are available is provided below:
- Pre-matric Scholarship
- Post-matric Scholarship
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships
- Talent Support stipend
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
WBMDFC: The Motivation Behind This Scholarship Initiative
West Bengal has been providing students with multiple scholarships so that their academic journey never ends.
West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation sought to do the following in addition to the previously mentioned reasons:
- Give deserving and impoverished students loans to pursue their education
- Implement initiatives aimed at empowering women from marginalized communities.
- Offer various scholarships to deserving and impoverished students.
- Prepare students for a range of competitive exams
- Encourage training programs that will help students improve and expand their skill set.
- Making students self-sufficient financially through education
- raises the percentage of literacy in West Bengal
WBMDFC – List of Institutions
The easy steps listed below must be followed by candidates in order to view the list of institutions registered with WBMDFC in your district:
- Go to the official West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation website by clicking this link.
- From the list of districts on the webpage, choose the district name.
- The list of the districts will appear on your screen when a new window opens.
To view the institutes that have registered:
- Click this link to access the official West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation website. Select the listed institution of registration.
- Click “Submit” after choosing your district.
- On your screen will be a list of all registered institutions.
The following is a list of some of the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation’s LISTED INSTITUTES:(For complete reimbursement of West Bengal MCM course fees)
- Technology Institute of India, Inc.
- Kharagpur, PO 721302.
- The Indian Institute of Management
- Diamond Harbour Road, Joka
- 700104 Kolkata
- National Technical University,
- Durgapur, 713209.
- Fashion Institute of the National
- Kolkata, Technology.
- Indian Institute of International Trade
Rewards for WBMDFC Scholarships
This is the amount of money awarded as scholarships to minority scholars for a given academic year. Additionally, the recipient account receives the scholarship money directly through the direct transfer method.
|I to V
|VI to X
|XI/ XII (Technical & Vocational Courses)
|UG/ PG Level
|Merit Cum Mean
How to Apply for a WBMDFC Scholarship in 2023
- Visit the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation’s website first. You will see the home page load first.
- You must click on the new registration link on the homepage. 2022–2023
- You now need to choose the district of your Institute.
- Then, a window with an application form will show up.
- This application requires all necessary data to be entered, including your name, date of birth, gender, mother’s and father’s names, cell phone numbers, and captcha codes.
- now click “Submit” to continue.
- fill out the webpage’s scheme eligibility column.
- Select “Submit & Proceed” from the menu.
- An ID for the user will be created.
- Click Login with your Password and User ID.
- Please fill out the General Information.
- Bank account details for academic information
- Make sure to confirm all the details once and for all.
- Select the option labeled “Final Submit.”
Documents Needed for the WBMDFC Status Scholarship
The following list of documents is required for this scheme:
- Passport-size photo,
- Aadhaar card,
- copy certificate,
- bank information
- Birth Certificate,
- Residence Certificate,
- Income Certificate,
- Education Mark Sheet,
- Mobile Number
How Students Can Login
- Go to the official website of the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation. It will show the home page.
- On the homepage, you need to click the link for student login.
- Scholarship from WBMDFC
- WBMDFC Sign in
- You will now be prompted to enter your username, password, district, academic session, and captcha code on a newly opened page.
- Next, you need to press the login button.
- You will be able to log in as a student at DU through this process.
How Can I Check the Status of My Application on WBMDFC?
- Check out the WBMDFC website.
- Select the Track Application menu item from the menu bar.
- Afterward, Choose your application ID, birthdate, and district.
- Enter the code for the captcha that displays on the screen.
- In the end, select the Submit tab.
- WBMDFC – List of Establishments
Q. What kind of training courses does WBMDFC offer?
Answer: In general, WBMDFC offers two services: (a) various coaching programs for pre-recruitment exams and (b) skill development training.
Q. How does WBMDFC offer training for skill development?
Answer: Currently, WBMDFC offers training programs for skill development through a number of reputable organizations, including NIFT, IIFT, MSME Development Institute, MSME Central Tool Room & Training Centre, etc.
Q. How do the students learn about the Coaching and Training for Skill Development Programme? Is there a certain hour that advertisements run?
Answer: WBMDFC posts advertisements for its Skill Development Training and Coaching Programme on its website (www.wbmdfc.org) as well as in major newspapers. The Minority Bhawan of the Districts also posts notifications for these courses.
Q. Is it possible for a candidate to use the training center more than once?
Answer: A candidate typically isn’t allowed to use the training facility for more than one course.
Q. Does WBMDFC offer coaching and/or training to candidates who are not minorities?
Answer: Only minority candidates from the State of West Bengal—that is, Buddhists, Christians, Jainites, Muslims, Parsees, and Sikhs—are eligible for training and coaching from WBMDFC.
Suggested Link:- Mobile Number Tracker Online