Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Yojana: Under this scheme, it is also known by the name of Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana, the main objective of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana is that poor citizens will be given financial assistance for electricity. So that he can live his life properly. The scheme was launched on 25 September 2017 on the birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay to give benefits to poor-class households. Then the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana will be given to those citizens whose names appeared in the 2011 Socio-Economic and Caste Census. But the citizens whose names did not come on this list will be given a connection for just Rs 500. There is no need for the citizen to pay this Rs 500 at once and he can also pay this money in 10 easy instalments.
In Hindi: इस योजना के तहत इसे प्रधानमंत्री सहज बिजली हर घर योजना के नाम से भी जाना जाता है, प्रधानमंत्री सौभाग्य योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य है कि गरीब नागरिकों को बिजली के लिए आर्थिक सहायता दी जाएगी। ताकि वह अपना जीवन ठीक से जी सके। यह योजना 25 सितंबर 2017 को पंडित दीनदयाल उपाध्याय की जयंती पर गरीब वर्ग के परिवारों को लाभ देने के लिए शुरू की गई थी। प्रधानमंत्री सौभाग्य योजना का लाभ उन्हीं नागरिकों को मिलेगा जिनका नाम 2011 की सामाजिक-आर्थिक एवं जातिगत जनगणना में आया हो। लेकिन जिन नागरिकों का नाम इस सूची में नहीं है उन्हें मात्र 500 रुपये में कनेक्शन दिया जाएगा। नागरिक को यह 500 रुपये एक साथ देने की जरूरत नहीं है और वह 10 आसान किश्तों में भी यह पैसा चुका सकता है।
Main Facts of Saubhagya Scheme
|योजना का नाम||प्रधानमंत्री सौभाग्य योजना|
|आरम्भ की गयी||प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी जी के द्वारा|
|आरंभ तिथि||25 सितंबर 2017|
|लाभार्थी||देश के गरीब परिवार|
|उद्देश्य||गरीब परिवारों को मुफ्त में बिजली कनेक्शन देना|
|लाभ||गरीब परिवारों को बिजली प्रदान करना ताकि वह अपना जीवन अच्छे से यापन करें|
|आवेदन की प्रक्रिया||Online|
|श्रेणी||केंद्र सरकारी योजनाएं|
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
As we all know that even today there are many such families in our country who are living without electricity due to being economically weak, in such a situation they also have to face many problems. Keeping all these things in mind, the Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana has been started by the central government, under this scheme, free electricity connections will be provided to poor households in rural and urban areas of our country, such as economically weaker sections of citizens, for free. Electricity connection will also be available and he will be able to live his life well by using electricity.
Budget of PM Saubhagya Yojana
Under the Saubhagya Yojana, a budget of Rs 16320 crore has been set by the government, in which a major part has been taken out for rural areas, a budget of Rs 14025 crore has been kept by the government for rural areas and the remaining budget is 2.50 for urban areas. Also, crores have allocated. Also, the rule has made.
Features of PM Saubhagya Yojana
- Under Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana, families who do not have electricity will be sent a solar pack by the government, which will have 5 LED bulbs and a fan.
- Under this scheme, un-electrified households located in urban and rural areas will provide battery banks as well as solar power parks of 200 to 300 Wp with one DC power plug, one DC fan and five LED lights.
- Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana aims to provide electricity to every house in every city and village.
- Also, under the Saubhagya scheme, a budget of Rs 16,320 crore has been made by the central government for implementation.
- Through this scheme, government subsidy will also be given on equipment like transformer wire and meter.
- The government will bear the cost of repairing the battery bank for 5 years.
- Also, through this scheme, camps will be set up in every village for electricity connection.
Suggested Link:- National Scholarship Portal