PVC Aadhar Card Order Online: Aadhar card made of PVC is one such idea that aims to make this important document portable and long-lasting. So The most recent iteration of the Aadhaar card. Which is made of polyvinyl chloride and was introduced by the UIDAI (PVC), which states that you will be able to reprint your Aadhaar number on the PVC card. It is also available in the size of a debit card, making it convenient to carry it in your wallet or purse. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides each individual in India with a unique identification number called Aadhaar. So An Aadhaar is proof of identity that can be used to gain access to a variety of government benefits.
पीवीसी से बना आधार कार्ड एक ऐसा विचार है जिसका उद्देश्य इस महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज़ को पोर्टेबल और लंबे समय तक चलने वाला बनाना है। आधार कार्ड का सबसे हालिया पुनरावृत्ति, जो पॉलीविनाइल क्लोराइड से बना है और यूआईडीएआई (पीवीसी) द्वारा पेश किया गया था, बताता है कि आप पीवीसी कार्ड पर अपना आधार नंबर दोबारा प्रिंट कर सकेंगे। यह डेबिट कार्ड के आकार में भी उपलब्ध है, जिससे इसे अपने बटुए या पर्स में ले जाना सुविधाजनक हो जाता है। भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण (यूआईडीएआई) भारत में प्रत्येक व्यक्ति को आधार नामक एक विशिष्ट पहचान संख्या प्रदान करता है। और आधार पहचान का प्रमाण है जिसका उपयोग विभिन्न सरकारी लाभों तक पहुंच प्राप्त करने के लिए किया जा सकता है।
Types of Aadhar
- Aadhaar Letter: Laminated paper with secure QR code and dates of issue and printing. New enrollments and required biometric updates receive free Aadhaar letters by mail. In case the Aadhaar letter is lost or destroyed, the resident can obtain a reprint from the UIDAI website for Rs. 50. Reprinted Aadhaar letters are speed-posted to residents.
- E-Aadhaar: A UIDAI-verified digital format, e-Aadhaar has a secure QR code for offline verification, date of issue, date of download, and password. And Residents can easily get e-Aadhaar/Masked e-Aadhaar through UIDAI’s site using their registered cellphone number. Masked e-Aadhaar shows only the last four digits.
- And UIDAI’s mAadhaar app can be downloaded on a mobile device. Residents can download mAadhaar from Google Play/iOS. It allows Aadhaar holders to carry their CIDR-registered number, demographic information, and photographs. So Aadhaar Secure QR Code for offline verification. m-Aadhaar, like e-Aadhaar, is automatically generated with every enrollment or update and can be downloaded for free.
- Aadhaar PVC Card: Aadhaar PVC Card is the latest iteration of Aadhaar which is made available by UIDAI. So Apart from being lightweight and long-lasting, the digitally signed Aadhaar is equipped with a secure QR code, a photograph, and demographic information. Minimum Rs. 50/- by providing Aadhar Number, Virtual ID, or Enrollment ID. The PVC Aadhaar Card is sent by speed post to the registered address of the resident.
Why Get a PVC Aadhar Card Order Online?
UIDAI has introduced different variants of the Aadhaar card to make it easier for users to carry it. Following are the reasons to get Aadhaar PVC Card or Smart Aadhaar Card:
- Base PVC card is made of PVC material; Therefore, it will not be distorted.
- It looks like a credit/debit card and hence is convenient to carry.
- It is a smart replacement for the paper-based Aadhaar card.
- It looks and functions similar to a paper-based Aadhaar card and can be presented or quoted for various purposes.
- Unlike the masked Aadhaar card, the information on the Aadhaar PVC card is complete and visible.
- Base PVC cards are water-resistant, lightweight, and long-lasting.