Rythu Bandhu The Telangana government’s Rythu Bandhu scheme, also called the Farmer’s Investment Support Scheme (FISS), is a welfare program designed to assist farmers with their two crop investments per year. Two times a year, during the Rabbi (winter) and kharif (rainy) seasons, the government provides 58.33 lakh (5.8 million) farmers with ₹5000 per acre per season to support their farm investment. This is India’s first direct farmer investment support program in which the money is given to the farmers directly. On June 26, 2023, the Telangana government began paying out Rs. 7,720.29 crore to roughly 70 lakh farmers as part of the 11th tranche of the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
Telangana government gave money
- All Telangana farmers receive an annual grant of Rs 8000 per acre (Rs 4000 per crop season).
- The scheme has a budget of Rs 12000 crore (financial year 2018-19).
- The state’s 58 lakh farmers will gain. Chandrashekhar Rao. The majority of farmers are small-scale and marginal, and there is no upper limit on the amount of acres. There are 58.33 lakh farmers in the state, with 1.43 crore acres of total farming land.
- Telangana’s population is primarily dependent on agriculture for a living.
Farmers in Telangana State are qualified to receive benefits from the Scheme. This scheme will benefit farmers who won the farm plot. Tenant farmers, or farmers operating under a rental agreement, are not qualified for financial assistance. Workers in small and marginal farms are eligible for the. Rich agricultural laborers are not eligible for this program.
How can I check my amount status?
If you have applied for the Already scheme, you can use the simple instructions below to find out the status of your application.
- To find out the current status of the Scheme, you must first visit the official website.
- The Scheme option will appear on the home page when it opens. You must click on that option to view the status of your application.
- Select the scheme-wise report option by clicking on it in the drop-down list.
- At this point, you must enter the requested information and choose the year. The PPBNO number must then be entered.
- You must now click the submit button. The status will show on the screen as soon as you click the submit button.
Aims of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The primary goal of the Scheme is to give farmers financial assistance so they can better their living conditions and grow their crops more easily. With the aid of this scheme, farmers can become self-sufficient in all situations. The Telangana government provides farmers with funds so they can develop themselves; they will receive rupees 4,000 per hectare of land in addition to many other benefits to improve their standard of living. The government of Telangana provides financial assistance to farmers every two crops each year.
Details of The Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The following information is provided under this scheme: The Scheme’s Name is the Rythu Bandhu Scheme Introduced by Telangana’s Chief Minister Beneficiaries Telangana farmers’ objectives give the farmers financial support Up to Rs. 5,000 Every Season There are two seasons.
Season Name: Rabi & Kharif; Mode of application: Online
Rules for the program
Without the need for intermediaries, the farmers will receive all of the checks that the state will offer them. The patissiers will receive the same treatment.
Another rule stipulates that agricultural workers are only eligible to receive a maximum of Rs 4,000 in subsidies. The scheme draft makes no mention of any other larger figure. Additionally, it is mentioned that the Telangana government will give checks to certain patissiers as subsidies. The maximum amount on the check is Rs. 49,999. Should further funding be required, more checks of this type will be written. The state will closely monitor the implementation of this scheme and its progress report. This task’s accountability has been assigned to a special reporting group.
Telangana Banks Included in the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
A program called the Rythu Bandhu Scheme provides financial support to Telangana farmers so they can buy supplies for their farms. The program deposits funds into farmers’ bank accounts via an online mechanism. For identification and verification, the farmers must provide the relevant authorities with their IFSC code, bank account number, and Aadhaar number. The bank account linked to the farmers’ Aadhaar number can be any bank account they choose. The program involves several organizations that help with the payment transmission to the farmers.
The following banks are listed as participating in the Rythu Bandhu Scheme:
- State Bank of India
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Andhra Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Telangana Ingeena Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Canara Bank
- Axis Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Indian Bank
On the program’s official website, farmers can verify the status of their payments as well as the specifics of the location where their checks will be distributed.
FAQ On the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Q1.Ways to Check Online for Rythu Bandhu Status in 2023?
- On the screen of your computer will appear a webpage.
- From the menu bar, choose the Rythu Bandhu Scheme Details option.
- Choose the year, type, and PPB No. from the page that opens.
- Once you select “submit,” your status will show on the screen.
Q2.For whom is Rythu Bheema eligible?
ANS-Farmers between the ages of 18 and 59 are eligible to sign up for the program.
What is the age limit for Rythu Bandhu’s death claim?
The payment is made straight to the farmer’s bank account, and the claim procedure is straightforward. Enrollment in the program is open to farmers between the ages of 18 and 59.
Rythu Bandhu scheme disbursements totaling Rs 58,000 crore: Telangana govt
According to an official release on Monday, the Telangana government has so far disbursed Rs 58,102 crore under its flagship ‘Rythu Bandhu’ scheme, a welfare program designed to reward the state’s farmers for their labor. During the Kharif season The Vanakalam, the state government has also released Rs 7654.43 crore, or Rs 5,000 per acre, benefiting 68,94,486 farmers in the state, which covers 1.53 crore acres. Under the direction of Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao, the Telangana government has expanded the state’s installed power capacity from 7778 MW in 2014 to 17,234 MW at this time. The first program in the nation created and introduced especially for farmers is this one, called Rythu Bandhu. Farmers avoid taking out loans from private lenders thanks to the program. Farmers get Rs 5000 for each acre twice a year under the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
Reactions to the Rythu Bandhu Plan
Tenant farmers and those without land are not covered by the program. Tenant farmers should also receive agriculture assistance, according to demands made by farmer organizations to the state government. They have made note of the fact that at the start of a crop season, people who labor on land that has been leased from landowners also require government assistance. The informal nature of the agreements tenant farmers enter into makes it challenging to include them under the scheme.
What Is the Process of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme?
- The Rythu Bandhu scheme is implemented in a streamlined manner to guarantee that the investment support is effectively distributed to worthy farmers. This is a detailed explanation of how the plan operates:
- Beneficiary Identification: Farmers who are eligible for the program and own less than an acre of land are identified by the government. This guarantees that the investment support goes to the people who need it.
- Crediting the Support: The government immediately deposits the investment support into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts after identifying them. By cutting out all middlemen, this direct transfer guarantees that the money reaches the farmers quickly and without incident.
- Farmers’ Responsibilities: Farmers can use the funds to meet their agricultural needs after receiving the investment support. High-quality seeds, fertilizers, tools, and equipment can be bought, or they can put money into farming practices that increase crop yield.
- Monitoring and Assessment: To track the effects of the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the government keeps an extensive monitoring and assessment system in place. This aids in determining the scheme’s efficacy and in making the required adjustments for farmers’ benefit.
What stage of Rythu Bandhu is it in?
The Telangana government unveiled the tenth iteration of the Agriculture Investment Support Scheme, or Rythu Bandhu, on Wednesday. In this phase, over 70 lakh 54 thousand farmers will have Rs 7,676 crore deposited into their bank accounts as investment support for the Rabi crop season.
Where did Rythu Bandhu make its debut?
The Rythu Bandhu (friend of farmers) scheme was introduced by the Telangana government in the Karimnagar district’s Krishnarajupalle:-Indiranagar village.
Rythu Bandhu stopped; why?
Hyderabad: The Election Commission has been requested by the Forum for Good Governance (FGG) to halt the Rythu Bandhu input subsidy program until after the assembly elections are over.
Does Rythu Bandhu have taxes?
May 31, 2020 IT IS EXEMPTLABLE. In 2018, the Telangana government’s Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare launched the Rythu Bandhu program. An investment support program called Rythu Bandhu helps farmers in the State of Telangana make ends meet.
Suggested Link:-Mobile Number Tracker Online