Smart Ration Card: Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card is a card that provides benefits to the citizens of Tamil Nadu. It was introduced in 2017 as part of the state’s efforts to improve food security. The card can be used to buy groceries, essential goods such as medicines and milk, and other services.
In Hindi: तमिलनाडु स्मार्ट राशन कार्ड एक ऐसा कार्ड है जो तमिलनाडु के नागरिकों को लाभ प्रदान करता है। इसे खाद्य सुरक्षा में सुधार के राज्य के प्रयासों के तहत 2017 में पेश किया गया था। कार्ड का उपयोग किराने का सामान, आवश्यक सामान जैसे दवाइयां और दूध और अन्य सेवाओं को खरीदने के लिए किया जा सकता है।
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card?
To apply for a Smart Ration Card, you must first register for an account with the Tamil Nadu Food Security Mission. After registering you can download the application form from the website. There are instructions on how to fill it out in the application form. You will need to provide your name, address, contact number, and proof of identification (driver’s license, passport, or election ID). You must also provide information about members of your household (including their names and addresses) and declare any medical conditions that may prevent them from using Food Stamps.
Once you have completed the application form, you can send it to the smart ration card office nearest to your residence. The office will then process your application and send you a notification regarding your card registration.
Eligibility for Smart Ration Card
The following requirements must be met to qualify for a smart ration card:
- Families listed on the IRDP list for 1997–98 had annual incomes of up to ₹15,000.
- The family members should not be professional taxpayers, GST or income taxpayers, or otherwise eligible to pay such taxes.
- The family members should not be architects, lawyers, doctors, or chartered accountants. (Be more knowledgeable about filing taxes)
- The Government has agreed to temporarily provide BPL Ration Cards to all Vidi employees and all Pardhi and Kolhati members.
Benefits of Smart Ration Card
If you are living in Tamil Nadu and facing any difficulty in availing of essential government services like education, healthcare etc., then you must consider applying for Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card. The card offers various benefits such as free access to government hospitals, subsidized fuel prices and food assistance. In addition, the card also facilitates online transactions and allows you to track your usage history.
स्मार्ट राशन कार्ड के लाभ
यदि आप तमिलनाडु में रह रहे हैं और शिक्षा, स्वास्थ्य सेवा आदि जैसी आवश्यक सरकारी सेवाओं का लाभ उठाने में किसी कठिनाई का सामना कर रहे हैं, तो आपको तमिलनाडु स्मार्ट राशन कार्ड के लिए आवेदन करने पर विचार करना चाहिए। कार्ड विभिन्न लाभ प्रदान करता है जैसे कि सरकारी अस्पतालों में मुफ्त पहुंच, सब्सिडी वाले ईंधन की कीमतें और भोजन सहायता। इसके अलावा, कार्ड ऑनलाइन लेन-देन की सुविधा भी देता है और आपको अपने उपयोग के इतिहास को ट्रैक करने की अनुमति देता है।
Here are the details regarding the documents required to obtain a ration card-
- Voter’s ID
- Aadhaar card of the individual
- Personal account number i.e. PAN card
- Passport original copy
- Bill- Electricity
- Proof of residence
- Driving licence
Conditions to know for Smart Ration Card
- If you want to apply for Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card, there are some important conditions that you should know.
- First and foremost, to qualify for a smart ration card in Tamil Nadu, you must be an eligible Indian resident. This means that you must be a citizen or permanent resident of India who has been living in Tamil Nadu for at least six months out of the last 12 months.
- Next, you will need to provide proof of your identity and residence. This can include a document like your passport or voter ID, but it can’t be something like a letter from your landlord.
- Finally, you have to apply online. You can find the application form on the Tamil Nadu Government website, but make sure to read the instructions carefully before starting the process.
Suggested Link:- Our Jharkhand