SSP Scholarship 2023-24: Many students are unable to finish their education because of their financial situation. The State Scholarship Portal (SSP) program was introduced by the Karnataka government to help all deserving and qualified students in the state receive a variety of scholarships. Students in all eligible categories may apply via this portal. This portal has greatly simplified the application process. The SSP Scholarship Portal features a range of welfare departments catering to different student categories. Pre-matric and post-matric scholarships are the two main categories of scholarships available via the SSP Scholarship Portal. Pre-matric scholarships are available to students enrolled in classes 1 through 10, while post-matric scholarships.
SSP Scholarship: Notification of Name Change for 2023–2024
SSP Scholarship 2023-24:- According to the most recent Notification, students in the third, fifth, seventh, and ninth semesters who wish to change their name or semester should complete the form below and attach a copy of their mark sheet, their Aadhaar card, and their SSLC marks card to the exit examination section of their mark sheet. A penalty of Rs. 1000 per student is also required to be paid. Students attending autonomous colleges must attach their Aadhaar, SSLC, and BE cards to their mark sheets along with a Rs. 1000 fine after changing their name on the relevant college’s mark sheet. Note: The relevant college is responsible for paying the fine.
Also Read:-Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana
SSP Qualification Standards:
The primary qualifying requirement for a student to apply for an SSP is that they must be a member of one of the minority communities, which includes the SC, ST, OBC, EBC, etc.
Benefits of SSP Scholarships
- This scholarship will be extremely important to the long-term educational empowerment of our students.
- With the help of this scholarship, every student can achieve financial independence.
- Our student can purchase books and other necessary stationery items with the aid of this scholarship, which will help them perform better in their studies.
- Every one of our students gains the social and financial independence necessary to forge their path in life, among other things.
Benefits and Features of the SSP Scholarship for 2023
SSP Scholarship 2023-24:- All Karnataka students looking for scholarships can find what they need on the SSP Scholarship website. The award money under this scholarship program will be deposited straight into the recipient’s bank account.
Additionally, the state’s dropout rate will decline. Students are no longer forced to give up on their education due to financial hardships. Please take note that this scholarship program is only open to Karnataka residents. The website offers pre-matric and post-matric scholarship programs.
The following are the additional requirements for eligibility for the scholarship:
Scholarship for Post-Matric SSP Qualification Standards:
- The applicant must be a member of a backward community, such as the SC/ST/OBC/Central OBC/Minority community, or the general/kin of defense personnel, to be eligible for a post-matric scholarship.
- The pupil ought to be pursuing courses in Class 11 or Class 12, BCom, or ITI.
- A 30% reservation is made for female students in the scholarship amount.
- At least 50% of the possible points should have been earned by the applicant on their most recent qualifying exam.
- The applicant’s family income should not exceed INR 2,00,000 per year from all sources.
- The candidate needs to live in the state of Karnataka.
Qualifications for the 2023–24 SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Students have to be citizens of Karnataka.
- Enrollment requirements include belonging to the Other Backward Classes (OBC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Scheduled Caste (SC).
- This grant is available to students in grades one through ten.
- The annual income of a student’s family shouldn’t exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- The final qualifying exam must have been passed by the students with a minimum grade point average of 50%.
- The scholarship is available to candidates’ non-working parents who are unable to meet their kids’ basic needs, like an education.
How Can I Apply Online for the 2023–24 SSP Scholarship?
- You ought to begin by visiting the scholarship’s official website.
- Click Create Account to navigate to a different page after the main page loads.
- You need to make a plan selection on this new page.
- You can now select your caste or class.
- Now you have to decide on the taluk and district of your college or institute.
- Click Yes if your Aadhar card is present.
- You then complete the Aadhaar-related fields and press submit.
- After that, enter your phone number and email account.
- Your phone number will receive an OTP, which you must enter in the OTP field.
- Next, you must provide the information from your caste certificate, including your category,
- Entering the data from your income certificate is now necessary.
- It will also require you to input the data from your ration card.
- You now need to create and submit a password.
You can register for an account on the SSP Scholarship Portal by following these instructions.
SSP Scholarship 2022–2023: Necessary Records
The list of required documents for the 2023 SSP scholarship is available here. These records must be submitted to be considered for the SSP scholarship.
- It is required of students to get their own Aadhaar cards. It is important to keep in mind that the name on your Aadhaar card and your school/university grade sheet or document should have the same spelling.
- You can use an EID number in place of an Aadhaar if you don’t have one.
- Details from parents’ Aadhaar cards
- The number for Kutumba ID
- Student’s EWS certificate number and SATS ID
- Students must have a phone number and an email address.
- Registration number for SSLC
- Number of university registration
- Students requiring a PUC registration number for first-year UG
- RD number for category certificate
- RD number on income certificate
- When deactivated, the UDID number
- Details of the residential address of students
- If a student is a hosteller, their hostel details must be accessible to the SHP or SSP-HMIS portal’s server.
- Details of the e-attestation number
- ID NSP (not for all)
The deadline for SSP scholarship applications
SSP Scholarship 2023-24:- New dates for the SSP scholarship have been announced by the Karnataka state government. As a result, interested candidates may apply online by the deadline. The most recent SSP scholarship deadlines for the various programs that the state government has announced are listed in the table below.
Also Read:-Bihar Apna Khata
|SSP Scholarship Departments
|SSP Scholarship Last Date 2023
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board
|Backward Classes Welfare Department
|Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Departments
|Department of Technical Education Scheme
|Minorities Welfare Department
|Department of Disability Welfare
SSP Scholarship Final Date 2022–2023
Up to date as of May 23, 2023
The Social Welfare Department has extended the deadline for the SSP Scholarship 2023 to May 28, 2023, for the FY 2022–2023 period. Any student, except for those enrolled in PUC and ITI courses, may apply.
Also Read:-Janani Suraksha Yojana
FAQ for SSP Scholarship
Q. Is there a 2023–2024 SSP scholarship available?
ANS-The deadline for the SSP Scholarship 2023–24 is October 20, 2023. To improve the educational experience of talented students in our study who are struggling financially, the Karnataka government is helping them to enroll in Pre- or Post-Matric levels and finish their education.
Q. How can I find out the amount of my SSP scholarship?
- Go to ssp.karnataka.gov.in, the official website, to start.
- Once the main page of the official website loads, you need to look for the SSP Scholarship Status 2023 option.
- You now need to input your ID and password to access the authorized portal.
How to Verify the Status of SSP Scholarships for Pre- and Post-Matric Students:
To find out the status of your application, follow these steps.
Checking the status of your post-matric SSP:
- Visit the official webpage.
- Select [Student status by year].
- choose a school year
- After that, click [view]. The status of your application will appear.
Checking the status of your pre-matric SSP:
- Check out the official website here website:
- Put the SATS number here.
- After choosing the academic year,
- click View to see your SSP status.
SSP Scholarship Helpline/Contact Number for 2023
Any student can simply call the provided helpline number, which is listed below, for assistance.
- For assistance with e-attestation and post-matriculation scholarships, contact 080-35254757.
- Postmatrichelp@karnataka.gov.in is the email ID.
- Social Welfare Department: 9008400010/9008400078
- 080-22535931, Department of Minority Welfare
- Welfare Department for Scheduled Tribes: 080-22261789
- Department of Welfare for Backward Classes: 080-8050770005
SSP Scholarship Types
The Karnataka government offers several scholarship programs, including SSP scholarships, which are overseen by different departments. A list of all the various scholarship categories can be found below.
|Department of Welfare for Backward Classes
|Reimbursement of engineering fees and diplomas for SC/ST students
|Department of Medical Education Medical
|Medical SC/ST category student’s fee reimbursement
|State Brahmin Development Board, Karnataka
|Post matric scholarship fees reimbursement fees refund educated Vidyasiri
|Department of tribal welfare
|ST category student post matric scholarship
|Department of social welfare
|Schedule caste candidate post matric scholarship
|Department of Minority Welfare
|Merit cum means scholarship post-matric scholarship
|Department of Social Welfare
|Post matric scholarship matric
|Department of Social Welfare
SSP Scholarship 2023-24:- To enable all eligible students to apply for the scholarship and benefit from it for their educational empowerment, we have attempted to inform all students about the scholarship in this article.
Suggested Link:-Mobile Number Tracker Online